• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[USA] - Amos Yee just kena rearrested for breaking parole conditions.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

boeing767 :​

Today I got a text from the prison authorities that Amos has been rearrested.

So I called his house, and his housemate answered.

He said he was coming back from the store at ~11 a.m. when he saw Amos being handcuffed by police officers.

He asked Amos and the officers what happened, all of them kept quiet and kept on moving.

They took all of Amos' belongings too.

If I were to guess, some Singaporean tipped off the Illinois Department of Corrections about his online activities and linked his latest blog post.

Especially the bit about where he intends to reoffend.

Technically not a violation of his parole, but it's the "going online" part that violated his parole conditions.

His latest mugshots, as of today:

48231f66238348d19f84cbca18c28f34_image.png

f29da151265b4f19ac5a936d18d5b501_image.png

For those who are eagerly awaiting his return to Sg, I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait until at least October 2026.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inspired by nursery rhyme going around during Amos time in SG:

"Famous Amos Yee
Like to bake cookee.."

He said LKY is horrible person
Now he end up in prison

C'mon everybody, you can do better than me! Let's go!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Famous Amos Yee
Like to bake cookee.."

Now he end up in prison

Kirsten wanted him free.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker is better dead than alive. He's not only a nuisance to society but also very toxic.

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the only way he can remain in America - by reoffending. The little fucktard has no qualifications and practical skills, apart from his cheebai mouth

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Famous Amos Yee Like to bake cookee.."
Now he end up in prison
Infamous Amos has been on a downward spiral ever since his mindless rant about LKY and Jesus. There are consequences to such thoughtless acts to gain attention online.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infamous Amos has been on a downward spiral ever since his mindless rant about LKY and Jesus. There are consequences to such thoughtless acts to gain attention online.
Too late, Amos 走火入魔liao after too much 冰火九重天in his wonderland