• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US Green Card...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, recently, someone told me to get access to US with a permanent green card, all you need is invest USD500K. i am 1/4 there, i need sponsors, can any kind soul help me...?:o

many many thanks...!:o

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avoid Green card.....

You will be tax in any country you stay in...... and they can put you under "no fly list"...

[video=youtube;uJyet9jnsyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJyet9jnsyM[/video]

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
400,000 on the list.......

[video=youtube;QRqWhJvgLGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRqWhJvgLGo[/video]

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is no fly list, no flying aeroplane or no flying kite...?:p:biggrin:

Avoid Green card.....

You will be tax in any country you stay in...... and they can put you under "no fly list"...

[video=youtube;uJyet9jnsyM]

What's so fantastic about the US anyway?

a lot of ABC chio boos which i have been fantasizing a lot a lot...:p

400,000 on the list.......

[video=youtube;QRqWhJvgLGo]

Last edited:

Tuapehkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you read in more detail b4 commitment.
From what I understand, it is to invest USD 500,000 in places like Detroit or USD1,000,000 in better off places. You investment are not guaranteed and can be lost totally as stipulated by US Law.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, i understand the fact that it's as good as buying a green card.

Hope you read in more detail b4 commitment.
From what I understand, it is to invest USD 500,000 in places like Detroit or USD1,000,000 in better off places. You investment are not guaranteed and can be lost totally as stipulated by US Law.