• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Upz You Tonychat, You Have Been Right All This While

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes only foreigners have balls to protest. Sinkies kenna fucked backside still say please fuck some more. The truth today is -

200 SMRT bus drivers refuse to go to work over pay issue

Published on Nov 26, 2012
4:23 PM

By Maria Almenoar

About 200 SMRT bus drivers refused to go to work early Monday morning and instead assembled at their dormitory in Woodlands.

The drivers, who are Chinese nationals, were unhappy about the recent pay increase that Malaysian drivers had received, reported Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News.

Malaysian drivers got a $275 increment and a month's bonus, while Chinese nationals were paid $75 extra without any bonus.

An SMRT human resource executive was called in to resolve the dispute but when the discussion came to a standstill, police with their riot vans were called.

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
vegan diets reduce aggression and are no good for the defence of any nations

they will be assimilated by nations who enjoy steaks.

Last edited:

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If those 200 had been Singaporeans, they would all have been arrested for illegal assembly!

The chenghu has always treated the foreigners with kid gloves so how to compare?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Joe. Your powerful thread wakes me up from hibernation. Yes, I am always right. I also dunno why that I am always right. Now I go back to hibernation. See you.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thank you Joe. Your powerful thread wakes me up from hibernation. Yes, I am always right. I also dunno why that I am always right. Now I go back to hibernation. See you.

KRUP KHUN TONY! KOB KUN KRUP!

E6x4B6B.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

haha praise yourself is no credit...haha...toking to yourself, up yourself ,praise yourself and then kill and ban others...bloody big time tonyshit coward...meow!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
We need to give credit where credit is due. This is so clear finally after all these years of tireless campaigning and being misunderstood.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We need to give credit where credit is due. This is so clear finally after all these years of tireless campaigning and being misunderstood.

hi there

1. joey, me too!
2. yes, tonny always hit the bulleye on those sinkie characters.
3. well done, tonny:biggrin: