• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Upskirt' pervert on Bus No. 10 to NUS

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 29 Apr, 2009 10:06
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Girls, beware of this 'upskirt' pervert on Bus No. 10 to NUS

A STOMPer says a man tried to take pictures of her underwear in SBS bus number 10, and warns female commuters to beware of him.

She told STOMP:

"Every morning I take Bus no 10 to NUS for work.

"One Tuesday at the upper deck, although my eyes were closed I wasn't in deep sleep.

"I felt something touched my leg, I thought it was newspaper.

"But when I opened my eyes, the guy in front of me immediately turned around, facing the front and I saw him holding a handphone, secretly keeping the handphone in his pocket.

"Can you imagine what this PERVERT was trying to do? Taking pictures of my underwear?

"I did not shout at once because the bus was quite empty on the upper deck and I wasn't sure about his behaviour until when the bus approached Haw Par Villa.

"He went down to the lower deck and looked at me when he was at the stairs (to see if I suspected anything. Yes I did).

"And I thought that he would alight at Haw Par Villa.

"I looked out the window but there was no sight of him. I kept looking out the window and at Pasir Panjang THE FRANGIPANI Bus stop, he alighted and looked up to see if I was checking out for him.

"He must be guilty of it, right? He may look decent but actually was a PERVERT!

"I have already informed the police and would like to alert all ladies, especially NUS girls, to take note.

"Please be careful and beware when you broad Bus no 10 or even any bus.

"He would normally get on the bus around HarbourFront at 8.05am and alight at Pasir Panjang THE FRANGIPANI bus stop at around 8.20am.

"This PERVERT works in the Science Park II area."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>