• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Upper Middle class vote for change

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>dezy

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:57 pm Post subject: Upper Middle class vote for change</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Dear PM

Pls reflect upon the change in electorate behavior. In Lim Hwee Hwa's ward of serangoon garden, PAP only gets 40% of the votes. In Joo Chiat, it was a few hundred votes.

It is not only that the middle class had voted for change but the upper middle class had voiced their displeasure as well. If WP comes with a few more scholars, East Coast GRC, Joo Chiat will definitely fall.

Contrary to many believes that the upper middle class are pro PAP, the reverse is happening. They are now pro-opposition.

I will be waiting for a 20 WP MP in Parliament comes 2016.
icon_lol.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not much to do with the workers' dom issue. The Serangoon garden majority had already given Pap the middle finger during 2006.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah loh, i remember it was about 44 percent already. the good news this time is....there are many GRC showing such results.....meaning the durian might be riped for harvest in next election

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah loh, i remember it was about 44 percent already. the good news this time is....there are many GRC showing such results.....meaning the durian might be riped for harvest in next election

yep, and the upper middle class is the most important demographic

while small, this is historically the demographic that mobilises the underclass majority to kick establishment ass

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Higher mortal Charles chong has his work cut out for him. One of my friends said the east coast residents are very anti Pap and I didn't believe him. Last night the Joo chiat results proved me wrong.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not much to do with the workers' dom issue. The Serangoon garden majority had already given Pap the middle finger during 2006.

The FAP won't sit idly. They will drown any increase in Oppo voices with 10 times more grateful voices from New Citizens. And God forbid - be prepared that they will change the Constitution to allow PRs to vote!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The FAP won't sit idly. They will drown any increase in Oppo voices with 10 times more grateful voices from New Citizens. And God forbid - be prepared that they will change the Constitution to allow PRs to vote!

Confirm this will happen. FAP will do whatever they can to stay in power. The peasants better wake up and do something about it.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you alot of new citizenships will be handed out in 2015 to 2016.:smile:

Bro Unrepented,

I strongly agree with you on this. PAP is a cunning political party, they will use their PAP dogs mandated powers to dilute the electorate, so that the Opposition voices will be smaller...

PAP dogs, better go and buy more KY Jelly enough for the next 5 years... get ready for some real good ass fucking from PAP government.

My forecast of Singapore's demographics is that there will be more PINOY Citizens, PRC Citizens, Myanmar Citizens, Bangladesh Citizens, Indian Citizens, Indonesia Citizens, ANG MO GAO Citizens, and Citizens from all over the world to vote for PAP... and the true born and bred Singaporean Citizens Electorate will be minorities by 2016... this is the price that the PAP dogs have paid...

More and more Private leasehold 999 years apartments are built all over the shop, not for you Singaporeans, because you cannot afford it... it's for the new rich citizens who paid SGD 1 Million to buy citizenship... from all over the world.

And more and more Workers' Quarters are built at your backyards... you'll see more Bangladeshis, Indians, PRC, Myanmar, PINOYs, ANG MO GAO, and you'll have them for neighbours competing queues for your favourite food in your coffee shops, and shopping malls, and more... you get the drift.

It is you PAP dogs that have chosen for all these... when you complain, complain to your PAP masters, they'll be pleased to help you solve your misery...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sad thing is, so far no one has leverage on the FT influx issue except the Pap. With zero transparency in policy making, the real figures and the approval guidelines are kept secret by them, What's a reasonable indicator of our immigration policy? Property prices/rental are too laggy.

The FT policy is another one of their political secret weapons to stay in power.

Last edited: