• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Update FIVE 03062014] Fund Raising For Roy Ngerng’s Court Case Against Lee Hsien Loo

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Update FIVE 03062014] Fund Raising For Roy Ngerng’s Court Case Against Lee Hsien

I will be there.
And I will give to Roy to show him he spoke for me as well as for all of us.

After the first 'protest' against the 6.9 million population thingy....I did not go down anymore as I feel those 'protests' weren't having any impact (IMHO).

But I will show up this Saturday to shake Roy's hand and to show support as I want bastard bully lhl to see the numbers behind Roy. Fuck you lhl!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Update FIVE 03062014] Fund Raising For Roy Ngerng’s Court Case Against Lee Hsien

i will have and use the rattler from the first protest

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Other than opposition supporters, PM might want to consider looking at people within his own party who do not think that he is the best man to lead.

Which one of the pappies dare to tell LHL he is not the best man to lead? Remember, LKY is alive and the hatchet is still in his bag. Tell LHL off and your multi-million dollar salary flies out of the window. The words of that retired Perm Sec make sense.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

My guess is that some might be quietly donating to Roy.

Which one of the pappies dare to tell LHL he is not the best man to lead? Remember, LKY is alive and the hatchet is still in his bag. Tell LHL off and your multi-million dollar salary flies out of the window. The words of that retired Perm Sec make sense.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My guess is that some might be quietly donating to Roy.

of course excluding those greedy selfserving millionaire ministers

NTD: “When you raise ministers’ salaries to the point that they’re earning millions of dollar, every minister — no matter how much he wants to turn up and tell Hsien Loong off or whatever — will hesitate when he thinks of his million-dollar salary. Even if he wants to do it, his wife will stop him.”

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal

My sincere advise to any of the pappies who want to change for the better is to tell LHL to stay in Cambodia to play with his 9 year old darling girl there.
In addition, tell LKY it is time for him to die and to allow Singaporeans their chance to drink and drink and be happy.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

True story....that made my day.

Today at lunch there was a young boy and his dad seated at the next table.
I think the boy is around 13-14 years old, playing with his tablet....
He asked his dad...."is it ok for the prime minister to sue his own people?"
I turned around and gave him a thumbs up before the dad could answer him.
There is hope people. Vile pappies better be prepared for their end is coming.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, please show up. I will be selling currypuffs and packet drinks on that day. Support me too.

Can i sell tissue papers?
for them to wipe after eating yr delicious currypuffs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, please show up. I will be selling currypuffs and packet drinks on that day. Support me too.

Not beef noodles?? Kari Pok , kari pok....got sardines one?, potatoes or is yours HALAL no Pork!!??

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Down with the bully! Let it go down in history that you have sued a poor citizen and he's obtaining funds from fellow Singaporeans to pay you. History will not be kind to you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Down with the bully! Let it go down in history that you have sued a poor citizen and he's obtaining funds from fellow Singaporeans to pay you. History will not be kind to you.

The beautiful part is taxpayers are paying for both!!..so is this a double whammy?? ha ha ha a

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That Perm Sec nowadays no sound no picture.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not beef noodles?? Kari Pok , kari pok....got sardines one?, potatoes or is yours HALAL no Pork!!??

Beef noodles too cumbersome. Hard to run when NEA comes! I will stick to my currypuffs. Yup, sardines and potatoes. All halal.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Beef noodles too cumbersome. Hard to run when NEA comes! I will stick to my currypuffs. Yup, sardines and potatoes. All halal.
Proceeds will go into the fund. You are great. Will look out to buy from you. Hahaha....

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

last i heard the pappy bastards are trying to cook up some shit to say that this crowd funding exercise by roy is illegal and that they should seize the money.....

to that i say to them....

fuck you and your mother's cheebye!!!!

It will be the end of them if they ever tried to do that and they will know better not do that. Never underestimate the power of the people. When a mob is high on emotion, unspeakable things can happen

SoleSurvivor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do post the next update.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look forward to see if any opposition leader's is there as well!!!