• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UOB fixed D offering 2.6% pa, valid till 30 Sep 2022

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
1662386993524.png

https://shrtcô.de/kjToqe

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imho they should offer it only to min 100k depositor. Below that there is not much difference with the payout and wasting time for people like myself and creating havoc to poor sinkies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very interesting fixed deposit payout schedule.

I remember in the good old days when the interest rate 5-6%, you can choose to cash out at the 3-month, 6-month or 12-month maturity, longer duration means a higher interest rate payout.

There was no need to open any fixed deposit account, you just walked into a bank and it's like a one-time thing.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very interesting fixed deposit payout schedule.

I remember in the good old days when the interest rate 5-6%, you can choose to cash out at the 3-month, 6-month or 12-month maturity, longer duration means a higher interest rate payout.

There was no need to open any fixed deposit account, you just walked into a bank and it's like a one-time thing.
now banks like DB Ass are punting against clients