• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious UOB Chairman Wong Kan Seng Receives $420k Worth of UOB Shares For Good Work Performance! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1715234739337.png

UOB has awarded its chairman, Wong Kan Seng, over S$400,000 in shares, the bank said in a bourse filing on Wednesday (May 8),

It was part of a total of 30,400 shares granted to seven eligible non-executive directors under the Share Plan.

All the share awards vested on the date of the grant, May 6, with a closing market price of S$30.56.

Wong received 13,700 shares, worth S$418,672.

SPH Media chief executive officer Teo Lay Lim, an independent director of UOB, received 2,500 shares.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...uob-awards-wong-kan-seng-over-s-400000-shares

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He's UOB chairman?! WTF does he know about banking? I am always amazed at how "multi-talented" our pap ministers are. In my next life, I want to be one of them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's UOB chairman?! WTF does he know about banking? I am always amazed at how "multi-talented" our pap ministers are. In my next life, I want to be one of them.

If there's a next life, oppies are likely to be ox or pigs for being so ungrateful to the PAP

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 199870

UOB has awarded its chairman, Wong Kan Seng, over S$400,000 in shares, the bank said in a bourse filing on Wednesday (May 8),

It was part of a total of 30,400 shares granted to seven eligible non-executive directors under the Share Plan.

All the share awards vested on the date of the grant, May 6, with a closing market price of S$30.56.

SPH Media chief executive officer Teo Lay Lim, an independent director of UOB, received 2,500 shares.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...uob-awards-wong-kan-seng-over-s-400000-shares
Woof

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 199870

did he stick some one dollar notes in your ass crack after you danced on his table top?