• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreasonable zapping

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This whole thread epitomises why PAP is still the best party to rule Singapore. Opposition clowns spew rubbish, spread lies,and behave like Retards.

PAP number 1! Foreigners love the PAP. Never in history has there been a government so willing to give the country away and to help foreigners subjugate the locals. Well done, PAP.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I will have to turn into a points whore and make some donation so I can see who is this bastard who keeps zapping me. then I promise him that I will zap him back. I believe he has a number of clones too. His power is 11 and has an Infp status because he zapped me 22 points. of cos, he is not the only one - another has 20 or so power. He can run but he cannot hide.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I will have to turn into a points whore and make some donation so I can see who is this bastard who keeps zapping me. then I promise him that I will zap him back. I believe he has a number of clones too. His power is 11 and has an Infp status because he zapped me 22 points. of cos, he is not the only one - another has 20 or so power. He can run but he cannot hide.

You have 637.

I only have 74--used to have 400 plus was constantly zapped

Showdown

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can only zap or up once per day and have to spread to 38 members before going to the same nick again.
If that nick goes into hibernation and has no fresh postings in the last 48 hours, u won't be able to up or zap that nick.
You can donate USD4.95 and then cancel your subscription before the next billing month.
If u do this u will only find out the clones. It's the owner behind these clones that i am sure u want to know.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?130656-FAQ-on-the-Reputation-System&p=1239063#post1239063

Last edited:

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can only zap or up once per day and have to spread to 38 members before going to the same nick again.
If that nick goes into hibernation and has no fresh postings in the last 48 hours, u won't be able to up or zap that nick.
You can donate USD4.95 and then cancel your subscription before the next billing month.
If u do this u will only find out the clones. It's the owner behind these clones that i am sure u want to know.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?130656-FAQ-on-the-Reputation-System&p=1239063#post1239063

You the expert in zapping. Can you tell me which papib zapped me?

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You the expert in zapping. Can you tell me which papib zapped me?

You should be asking where the three hundred over points came from. :eek::rolleyes: From PAP IB InfP clones of course. :biggrin:

Me PAP IB? See my siggy. loser sg pools belongs to the government and PAP is the government so all those who say that i am from the PAP IB including u are crap bullshit and hold no water. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats one sissy looking soccer player. You have gay fetishism.

Is that all u can say??? :eek: tsk tsk tsk...

League football season is going to start next month and as usual the top four leagues football new threads will be up. So what can u do about it??? :biggrin: At your rate of nuisance stalking, your clone nick won't last long and u will end up digging your own hole. Good luck :biggrin:

Buffon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't reply your post you say I ignore you.
I reply your post you say I harass you.
These PAP IBs are masters are name-callings.

For a change i will different characters to post a heap so u can follow me and smell my fart. Ready? :biggrin: