• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unprecedented: Sam Forum exceptional quiet in this GE

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember in the past. Every GE this forum will be exploded and caused server to be slowed. Viewership hits millions and with thousands of people start posting comments. How come this GE look like Ghost town? Is the night still early and the big show in this forum starts only tomorrow late evening? There has to be some explanations from Sam about what is going on here.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember in the past. Every GE this forum will be exploded and caused server to be slowed. Viewership hits millions and with thousands of people start posting comments. How come this GE look like Ghost town? Is the night still early and the big show in this forum starts only tomorrow late evening? There has to be some explanations from Sam about what is going on here.

Maybe people just given up talking and just started doing

Or maybe all you fuckers switch to PAP. Who received money from PAP?

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because it's going to be a landslide win for PAP tomorrow! The majority people of Singapore will vote for PAP as it is a trusted brand that delivers results!

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
votepap.jpg

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've told y'all when everything is already lost they do not need to debate or hear physical rallies, just wet and see tomorrow after around 11pm y'all will know.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Nothing going on that isn't unexpected.

In the old days there was no other platform to air views and those who wanted to vent their frustrations were too scared to reveal their identities.

Nowadays the fear factor is gone and there is facebook, youtube, insta, twitter, whatsapp, telegram etc plus most of the new generation have no problems posting with their real identities. Why curse a minister in sammyboy.com when you can go to their facebook page and fuck them directly!

Your estimates of past traffic is also way out. At the peak during elections in the good old days about 2300 messages were posted daily. The peak for the 2020 election is 1200 messages so it has dropped by 50%. Viewership was never in the millions. It was 200,000 page views daily while the sex forum had 1.3 million page views.

Lastly this forum has far too much rubbish and many serious posters have gone elsewhere or have given up. Who wants to log in and find that the majority of new posts daily are about ginfreely's private parts and valium's broomstick? The pair of them have pretty much destroyed the ambience here.

I'm honestly surprised that there is still a core group that have remained.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the old days there was no other platform to air views and those who wanted to vent their frustrations were too scared to reveal their identities.

Nowadays the fear factor is gone and there is facebook, youtube, insta, twitter, whatsapp, telegram etc plus most of the new generation have no problems posting with their real identities. Why curse a minister in sammyboy.com when you can go to their facebook page and fuck them directly!

Your estimates of past traffic is also way out. At the peak during elections in the good old days about 2300 messages were posted daily. The peak for the 2020 election is 1200 messages so it has dropped by 50%. Viewership was never in the millions. It was 200,000 page views daily while the sex forum had 1.3 million page views.

Lastly this forum has far too much rubbish and many serious posters have gone elsewhere or have given up. Who wants to log in and find that the majority of new posts daily are about ginfreely's private parts and valium's broomstick?

i thought you are for free speech?
problem is you perpetuate extremism
don't blame others when you are no longer relevant and attracting the younger crowd to come here

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
PS there are also a host of alternative media outlets such as onlinecitizen, therealsingapore etc that grew their traffic via this forum but have never returned the favor.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i thought you are for free speech?
problem is you perpetuate extremism
don't blame others when you are no longer relevant and attracting the younger crowd to come here

I'm not blaming anyone.

I am for free speech which is why the forum is full of trash.

I don't perpetuate anything I just let the forum find its own direction.

The only reason why I started this forum in the first place was to offload the non sex related stuff from the sex forum. It blossomed because it was no holds barred environment. It is for the same reason that people got pissed off and left.

I make nothing from this forum. I have done nothing to try to grow the traffic. I keep it going for old time's sake. It is more than 2 decades since it first started. That's 21 years. During this time the young have become middled aged and jobless. The middle aged are now old. Some are senile, some have died. The old are now all dead.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you say not sick don't wear mask then u-turn you're finished.

People who are really scared also blame you for not acting in time. Then you brag we've been well prepared since 17yrs... and the DORM cases just slap you silly.

Then the 2 times leak audio add to the insults and lies. So many other cock ups like termasick lost so much money, etc etc so many embarrassing things happens at this timeline lol.........

Those think you've used the covid scare to call for erection also blames you for jeopardising the economy, health and job.

Last time crisis people got jobs got places to enjoy now they got wahtapps and other social media platforms the more they hear the spins the more they feel lagi tulan.... lol

If you've apologized maybe people will understand but instead you try to spin even more lol........

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IF you've separated those in the Dorms from the infected ones into other places there shouldn't be any big clusters infected day by day in numbers of hundreds ya ?

Those cleared and uninfected shouldn't be infected as much as those free citizens of the country right ? But no they were placed still in lockdown in the same dorms waiting to be picked as much as you test as you like, no ? lol..........

If it's a real pandemic it'll takes only week before everyone in the LOCKDOWN Dorms are infected ? If it's not as deadly and fatal and they're only mild symptoms and clinically fit why is the entire cuntry in LOCKDOWN to jeopardize our economy, health and livelihood ? Or what is the purpose or logic ? lol...........

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This election is far less exciting due to the absence of physical rallies. The pandemic also spoils the mood for everything.
It does not matter as rally numbers do not equate to winning seats. This time without the rally numbers.singkies won't be soo put off. Might be good for oppos.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lah... those movers and shakers hv gone.

Even Papsmearer did not say anything here. He moved on to another forum?

U started AMDK racist rant and rethoric and anti Chinese rants make it worser... pollution...

Lastly this forum has far too much rubbish and many serious posters have gone elsewhere or have given up. Who wants to log in and find that the majority of new posts daily are about ginfreely's private parts and valium's broomstick? The pair of them have pretty much destroyed the ambience here.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not blaming anyone.

I am for free speech which is why the forum is full of trash.

I don't perpetuate anything I just let the forum find its own direction.

The only reason why I started this forum in the first place was to offload the non sex related stuff from the sex forum. It blossomed because it was no holds barred environment. It is for the same reason that people got pissed off and left.

I make nothing from this forum. I have done nothing to try to grow the traffic. I keep it going for old time's sake. It is more than 2 decades since it first started. That's 21 years. During this time the young have become middled aged and jobless. The middle aged are now old. Some are senile, some have died. The old are now all dead.
Thank you boss KNN my uncle has grown with snf from a young yuppies to a mature professionals and now a Middle age uncle KNN he has withstand storms in his life and rook forward to be the rast member in this forum KNN means he will not fallout until the final farewell call from you before server shutdown KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you boss KNN my uncle has grown with snf from a young yuppies to a mature professionals and now a Middle age uncle KNN he has withstand storms in his life and rook forward to be the rast member in this forum KNN means he will not fallout until the final farewell call from you before server shutdown KNN
what is snf?