• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unmasking the science: Studies find that N95 masks provide no statistically significant protection against covid transmission

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-06-study-n95-masks-no-protection-covid-transmission.html

1670378822386.png

The verdict is in: even the most advanced of the face masks that was pushed on Americans during covid, the N95, is a dud when it comes to providing actual protection against disease transmission.

A multi-year study found that N95 masks, which are supposedly better than homemade cloth and those ugly blue masks, are largely useless, despite providing “the highest” level of protection.

The peer-reviewed, international randomized controlled trial (RCT) found no statistically significant real-world evidence of efficacy between N95 masks and surgical masks, and another study from Yale University found that mask efficacy at halting transmission is essentially zero.

The only thing masks do, as many have long claimed, is symbolize one’s allegiance to the religion of covid. Kind of like “shirts” and “skins” in junior high flag football, the mask simply shows that one aligns with the political left.

“In my not-so-humble opinion – an opinion many of us have shared for nearly two years – masks are largely virtue-signaling symbols worn by liberals, or others frightened into believing that masks are effective in preventing one from contracting the virus,” writes Mike Miller for Red State.

“Incidentally, if they did? Why did liberals’ hair catch on fire if they were wearing a mask and you weren’t? Rhetorical question, of course.” (Related: Remember when California Gov. Gavin Newsom was caught wiring billions of dollars to communist China in a massive face mask money laundering scheme?)

Brighteon.TV

No credible studies have ever found substantiated benefits to masking​

The paper, published in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine (AIM), looked at two different kinds of “advanced” masks used at medical facilities across Canada, Pakistan, Egypt, and Israel. It was funded in part by the Canadian government and the World Health Organization (WHO).

The WHO, by the way, piloted its own face mask study in 2019 that came to similar conclusions about their worthlessness. This would explain why the United Nations (UN) body opposes masking young children, at least – though it should oppose all forms of masking, based on the evidence.

“Previous RCTs in the COVID era have found mediocre protection from face coverings at best,” the study explains. “A Danish study of 6,000 that had trouble getting published – and eventually landed in AIM – found no statistically significant difference between surgical and no-mask wearers.”

Researchers at Yale University conducted their own research as well, revealing that “based on the 95 percent confidence intervals, we do not even know if surgical mask efficacy is more than 0 percent.”

You might just say that the consensus across the spectrum of science is that face masks are a certifiable joke when it comes to doing anything against an alleged virus that we know has still not been isolated or proven to exist.

When asked during his recent seven-hour deposition about the “science” behind masking, Tony Fauci was unable to provide even a shred of evidence to back his pro-mask position. Fauci was also unable to explain why he went back and forth and back and forth about masks in the early days of the scamdemic.

“Another tidbit from Fauci depo: In Feb ’20 he emailed a friend advising her masks were ineffective. Confirmed again on Mar 31. On Apr 3 he’s adamant masks should be worn even though he couldn’t cite a single study to prove it. Mandates followed – Lives ruined,” tweeted Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt.

“COVID tyranny is born.”

With the GOP set to take back the House in January, Fauci and his compatriot fake president Joe Biden are both trying to backtrack from their previously aggressive positions on masking. Will they get away with it?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me to give my 1.9 cents...

First point, I agree and it is a fact that N95 will not protect you fully against COVID-19 but it is a safer option. Medical professionals in high risk environments like NCID, use N99 or P100 masks, along with coveralls.

Secondly, wearing N95 or 3ply surgical masks are more about being responsible to people around you. They significally reduce the viral-load/exposure to people around you, when you cough or sneeze.
Cloth masks are fuck-ups and the user risks severe hygiene issues due to prolonged and repeated use.

In my professional opinion, wearing masks are more important than vaccine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Masks help contribute to China's GDP. Don't forget the test kits too. :cool:

Masks were also used as tools for diplomacy. :wink:

singapore-receiving-face-masks-from-china.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allow me to give my 1.9 cents...

First point, I agree and it is a fact that N95 will not protect you fully against COVID-19 but it is a safer option. Medical professionals in high risk environments like NCID, use N99 or P100 masks, along with coveralls.

Secondly, wearing N95 or 3ply surgical masks are more about being responsible to people around you. They significally reduce the viral-load/exposure to people around you, when you cough or sneeze.
Cloth masks are fuck-ups and the user risks severe hygiene issues due to prolonged and repeated use.

Then continue to wear that face diaper and be constantly paranoid of a 'virus' for the rest of your life. :rolleyes:

I bet even if WHO's Uncle Tedros were to announce that Big Bad Covid is officially over, you will still have a large number of gaslighted hypochondriacs walking around wearing a mask. Especially daft Sinkies. Recently I saw one wearing a mask while brisk walking at a stadium. :roflmao:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then continue to wear that face diaper and be constantly paranoid of a 'virus' for the rest of your life. :rolleyes:

I bet even if WHO's Uncle Tedros were to announce that Big Bad Covid is officially over, you will still have a large number of gaslighted hypochondriacs walking around wearing a mask. Especially daft Sinkies. Recently I saw one wearing a mask while brisk walking at a stadium. :roflmao:
How about those drivers wearing mask while being alone in their car? lol

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should only wear a mask when robbing a bank, normal times no need
jokes aside, old people above 80 let them wear if they want to feel a false sense of security if not they say we 'boh tua boh sway'

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this study professionally inferior to your professional?

The peer-reviewed, international randomized controlled trial (RCT) found no statistically significant real-world evidence of efficacy between N95 masks and surgical masks, and another study from Yale University found that mask efficacy at halting transmission is essentially zero.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this study professionally inferior to your professional?

Nope, in fact I am very happy that our bros here like @saynotomsm or @laksaboy bother to post research papers or news to back-up their opinions. It makes our discussions more meaningful and we need not to resort to insults or names like those two pro-vaccine guys. For two years, I also cited numerous research papers to support my views on dangers of mRNA vaccines.

Chatting with all of you are really nicer, in fact one of the jerks is from a social media / PR company and he is now trying to re-establish rapport with us to prepare for further smearing during the next Presidential Elections.

Stay tuned!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should only wear a mask when robbing a bank, normal times no need
jokes aside, old people above 80 let them wear if they want to feel a false sense of security if not they say we 'boh tua boh sway'

N95 can also protect you against pollutants in the air when PSI is bad. During the great smog of London in 1952, many died despite wearing surgicial or cloth masks because, no N95 or N99 masks. Wearing masks back then was really like for show.

We will continue be threatened by haze from Indonesia and Malaysia and please bear in mind that only N95 and N99 will protect you.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Masks help contribute to China's GDP. Don't forget the test kits too. :cool:

Masks were also used as tools for diplomacy. :wink:

singapore-receiving-face-masks-from-china.jpg

actually China's KN-95 is not equivalent to N95, and Korea's KF-94 is better than KN-95.

Even china scrambled to import N95 from Singapore and Korea (Korea makes N95 and KN-95), while they exported lousier surgical and cloth marks to us.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about those drivers wearing mask while being alone in their car? lol
hahaha, of course it is not necessary. Maybe these are the rich guys and doing so, they can ask someone else to take blame for their speeding offences? Do you know that even until today, many rich guys drink drive and run away from crash scenes and never get charged because this is a valid legal loophole?

For those making a living, I don't laugh at them because earlier LTA told them to wear masks if they are bus-drivers, cabbie or grab drivers.

Then there are also a few anti-social ones like me, who like to cover our face when we are with others. It is just me.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
This interview between billionaire David Rubenstein and Doctor Fauci is from 2019.

Fauci laughs when asked if people should wear a mask to prevent an infectious disease and says, "No, you avoid all the paranoid aspects and do something positive."

Fauci then recommends a healthy diet, lots of exercise, and sleep.

In February 2020, Fauci recommends in a personal email that a friend shouldn't wear a mask because they are not for "protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection" and "the typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus."

Fauci repeats that masks are ineffective in another personal email at the end of March, only to recommend a nationwide mask mandate days later.

In a 7-hour deposition this week, Fauci couldn't cite a single study supporting the use of masks.