• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

unjust treatment

bombman88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi moderator and bros here, i am writing this thread to let u all judge what is happening to me with one of the advertiser here.

To acc member 2897017,289703,289772,289773,111011,111012,111401 and 111403 acc had been suspended due to we found out all this acc member's pass thr acc to let others to place bet. once again we remind all member's the acc is for your own leisure and do not pass it to any syndicate your acc info and wish thr will make profit for you!
thank you and wish you all had a nice day!

i am one of the account holder of the above message. i had winnings and deposits of around 6500 with them. i tried to call and whatsapp them the whole day, no single reply yet in the evening, i see the above thread.

can i know whats happening mr uwin118? what is syndicate betting? i win means got syndicate betting for me sure win? when i lose how come no noise made? i have been betting with them since world cup. there were no issues until today. some days win some days lose, now this is like telling me they make their own call?! they can just refuse to answer my calls and whatsapp even though they appear online. how about my deposits? u all can just makan everything like that and come here post : syndicate betting and ask us fark off?

what is this? if there is any misunderstanding please get back to us please

thanks

bombman88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi uwin118, i have not been contacted the whole day. tried calling your malaysia number and i have been blocked.my account are been suspended by u all.
this is utter disappointment, u all did not even bother communicate to me, and jus take off with my deposits and winnings, yet u all are still advertising here.
i really do not know whats wrong with you all, if you all cant pay $6500 deposit n winnings?? why bother to advertise here ?
pure bull sh*t this is!

bombman88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi people, i have been contacted by uwin118, due to some misunderstanding and after clearing the misunderstanding , i was promised to get my money back tommorrow evening.

i am a fair person, since they have showed sincerity in trying to resolve this issue as they said they were trying to look into the matter the last few days.I will post an update here tml once i get my money.

will keep an update here tml

thanks

bombman88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi people, i have been contacted by uwin118, due to some misunderstanding and after clearing the misunderstanding , i was promised to get my money back tommorrow evening.

i am a fair person, since they have showed sincerity in trying to resolve this issue as they said they were trying to look into the matter the last few days.I will post an update here tml once i get my money.

will keep an update here tml

thanks

an update for anyone concerned-- my money been received this evening, misunderstanding has been cleared and money received into my account liao.

thanks

moderator : u may want to remove this thread as it is not relevant now thanks