• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious United Airline dragged Asian man out of overbooked flight!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
United is being sued by Dao. I bet the passenger won't have to work because of the $$$ he's going to get from United

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/david...united-airlines-doctor-video-passenger-suing/

Dao suffered a significant concussion as a result of disembarking that plane, and he had a serious broken nose, injury to the sinuses, and he is going to be undergoing shortly reconstructive surgery in that regard, said Demetrio, adding, “Yeah he lost two front teeth. He’s shaken.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
United is being sued by Dao. I bet the passenger won't have to work because of the $$$ he's going to get from United

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/david...united-airlines-doctor-video-passenger-suing/

Dao suffered a significant concussion as a result of disembarking that plane, and he had a serious broken nose, injury to the sinuses, and he is going to be undergoing shortly reconstructive surgery in that regard, said Demetrio, adding, “Yeah he lost two front teeth. He’s shaken.”

Very good. Sue these angmoh bastards not to bully Asians.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought it was a volunteer disembarkment , no ? That 's the trouble with AMDK. They uses euphemism in their speech , but their actions are what they really mean.

Take your time , don't worry... what they really mean is you'd better hurry up or I will kick your ass.

im sorry what?do people who even understand what the word euphemism means manhandle you out of ur seat,slam ur face against an armrest and drag ur unconscious body across the aisle like a sack of potatoes?does that seem like the actions of civilised genteel behaviour?these americunts are savages and barbarians and bible thumping gun toting morons and thugs.the british maybe might understand euphemism,subtlety and tact,but not these people....a country who elected a president that says things like grab her pussy.

im flabbergasted that u even suggest that,this is outrageous,egregious,preposterous !!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This was a civil dispute,the police had no right to interfere or act on behalf of the airline.

Also the other passengers were pussies,this case is a precedent,this man is the Rosa Parks of planes.hes gonna change the course of airline history forever.

I hope he sues the airline till they shit their pants and their asshole hurts whenever they hear the words overbooked and Asian and be paying reparations till 2027.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

awesome,now every ching chong wing wong yo yum cha yo yo ma moo goo gai pan is going to be taking United.

and now everytime they announce theres a overbook situation they are going to go "me me pick me pls!!!"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
awesome,now every ching chong wing wong yo yum cha yo yo ma moo goo gai pan is going to be taking United.

and now everytime they announce theres a overbook situation they are going to go "me me pick me pls!!!"

dao de phuc will becum a multimillionaire from the lawsuit. shiok to be picked as a lottery winner. he should squeal louder as a swine for slaughter.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
dao de phuc will becum a multimillionaire from the lawsuit. shiok to be picked as a lottery winner. he should squeal louder as a swine for slaughter.

this dao guy is no innocent chap IMHO. look at his past history and his run ins with the law multiple times, gay sex, drugs etc. He is also an expert poker player and a viet cong. Looks like he planned it on the spot and probably exacerbate it so as to launch a lawsuit later for millions. based on the news he volunteer first to disembark. why volunteer and then later back track??? very fishy these vietnamese crap. He is an expert champion poker player>> these guys are expert liars and schemers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this dao guy is no innocent chap IMHO. look at his past history and his run ins with the law multiple times, gay sex, drugs etc. He is also an expert poker player and a viet cong. Looks like he planned it on the spot and probably exacerbate it so as to launch a lawsuit later for millions. based on the news he volunteer first to disembark. why volunteer and then later back track??? very fishy these vietnamese crap. He is an expert champion poker player>> these guys are expert liars and schemers.

viet "doctors" are known to push painkillers to make a killing. worst is dr. phuc dat bich. keep touching male patients and ask for bump and grind. :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why are those negative things?only in Singapore.

i saw a documentary once,america is hooked on prescription drugs and painkillers,its very common for doctors to prescribe percocet and opiates nowadays despite its highly addictive nature,its industry wide practise.nearly one in five americans have a prescription and nearly one in ten americans are hooked on some shit.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was a civil dispute,the police had no right to interfere or act on behalf of the airline.

Also the other passengers were pussies,this case is a precedent,this man is the Rosa Parks of planes.hes gonna change the course of airline history forever.

I hope he sues the airline till they shit their pants and their asshole hurts whenever they hear the words overbooked and Asian and be paying reparations till 2027.

civil your lan jiao

go and get some education..

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If happened to Sinkie and with SIA in Spore, the Sinkie will be sent straight to IMH than Changi htl, end of Story.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 3 policemen were suspended & their actions are being investigated. Read about another case that occured after the the Dr. Dao case to a passenger who had paid for 1st class tickets.

Looks like United hasn't learned from the bad PR from the Dr Dao case.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...rlines-passenger-kicked-out-of-seat/22037334/

United Airlines has been the subject of intense criticism since a video of a doctor getting dragged off Flight 3411 from Chicago, Illinois, to Louisville, Kentucky, went viral on Monday.

Amid the social media firestorm set off by the incident, a second passenger has come forward to say that he, too, recently experienced mistreatment on a different United Airlines flight.

Geoff Fearns, 59, told KCAL he was threatened and eventually removed from his first-class seat on a flight from Kauai, Hawaii to Los Angeles, California, last week.

Fearns, the president of Irvine investment firm TriPacific Capital Advisors, said he purchased the pricey ticket so he could return from a business conference on the island sooner than originally planned.

Although Fearns spent the extra $1,000 for the earlier flight, arrived at the airport an hour early and boarded the plane on time, he still ended up getting kicked off his flight due to overbooking.

A United employee reportedly approached Fearns once he was seated on the plane and demanded he get off the aircraft, saying "we have a priority list, and you're at the bottom of it."

Fearns resisted her request at first, until another passenger warned him that United has a history of mishandling these situations.

"The guy sitting next to me, who's apparently a United frequent flyer, said: 'Hey man! They get really nasty about this stuff," Fearns told KCAL. "They'll call the cops on you.' And I'm like – for what? For sitting in my assigned seat?"

Fearns said that, true to his neighbors warning, the employee got increasingly demanding each time he refused.

He eventually caved once she threatened to have him put in handcuffs.

Then, another United employee figured out a "compromise" to get Fearns home on the same plane he spent so much extra money to get a ticket for, he claims.

The airline reportedly downgraded him to economy class and put him in a middle seat between a couple who "argued the whole way back."

Fearns told The Los Angeles Times that nearly a week after the incident, United finally gave him back the cost difference between his first class and economy ticket, as well as a $500 credit for a future trip on the airline.

He said he has absolutely no plans to ever cash in that voucher.

He eventually caved once she threatened to have him put in handcuffs.

Then, another United employee figured out a "compromise" to get Fearns home on the same plane he spent so much extra money to get a ticket for, he claims.

The airline reportedly downgraded him to economy class and put him in a middle seat between a couple who "argued the whole way back."

Fearns told The Los Angeles Times that nearly a week after the incident, United finally gave him back the cost difference between his first class and economy ticket, as well as a $500 credit for a future trip on the airline.

He said he has absolutely no plans to ever cash in that voucher

He also wants to prevent anyone from going through the abuse and humiliation Dr. David Dao endured aboard his infamous United Flight, which he believes could have just as easily happened to him.

"My wife joked about it," Fearns said after the initial footage made headlines.

"If I waited five more minutes, she said, 'That would have been you on TV.'"
Second United Airlines passenger comes forward with damning claims against company