• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UniSIM student: Can I pay just half of the school fees?

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we stop the half self-study half go to class style of learning? It is seriously damn stupid to many students yet we can't do a thing about this. Ever since the e-learning/self learning curriculum was introduced, my GPA has been dropping.

We all pay school fees to go to school to learn. If classroom lessons are conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and self study lessons conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, can I pay just half of the school fees?

Physical classroom lessons were cut by half and you give us the reason that it is better because we can study online whenever we desire. Bear in mind most of us are part timers pursuing studies after a whole day of stressful work. If no class is held that day we would prefer to take the time to rest. Study? Perhaps... even if we do attend lessons, we are quite confused and blur about what is being taught for most of the times. It is hard for the facilitator to teach as well as for us to understand what the teacher is talking about. You could investigate if this is true.

You might think that we have no discipline to make sure that we delicate our time to go online to learn. But think about this. We are poor students in the world's most expensive city to live in. We need to slog our asses off to feed ourselves. We are humans. We will be tired after work. I myself have been looking at the computer screen at work day in and out. After work I still need to go online and continue with e-learning? I seriously cannot keep myself awake. Speaking about weekends, some of us have to work too. Can you at least allow me one day a week to relax and be with my family without having to feel guilty about not studying?

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2015/03/unisim-student-can-i-pay-just-half-of.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy?

20130512_153029.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
He shouldn't be studying if he doesn't have the right motivation to do so. Typical chao sinkie who just want to be spoon fed, get his whatever fuck degree to put in his resume, happily call it success, show off to others, instead of real experiential learning.

Lol:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well he does have a point.

Is it ok if I charge u $5 for plate of chicken rice at a hawker stall, then tell u to chop your own chicken under the pretense that u can tailor the portion according to your preferences ?