• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uniquely Singapore: MPs die, kena whack, burned...people happy!

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think only in Singapore where people cheer when MPs passed away, get punched in the face or set on fire. Nver ask how is the MP but ask if got by election. Uniquely Singapore!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US President Bush also been cheer around the world and US itself.
People cheering mean that person is hate by most people.

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least President Bush got a pair of shoes thrown at him. He must be very lucky.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least SHiT can proclaim to Singapore as one of Singapore's First.

The first MP to be set fire upon and the first to be assaulted in Singapore history.

Singaporeans' have been suppressed far too long, so gleeing over this incident by the masses is not surprising. What's worst are hypocrites that proclaim their sympathies to him but still glee over the episode.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think only in Singapore where people cheer when MPs passed away, get punched in the face or set on fire. Nver ask how is the MP but ask if got by election. Uniquely Singapore!

what goes around comes around. PAP treat people like shit, people would feel happy when PAP ganna shit.

its call common sense.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

faboqp.jpg

Wong Kan Seng : Chey! Now i have protection, lets see how u guys can come near me!"

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya lor...normally sinkees will look for numbers for 4D....what happened:confused:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
still ICU? tot he already completed grafting his ass on to his face?

No lah,want the ICU Ward Number to buy 4D tomorrow.HUAT AH !!! to all poor and jobless Singaporeans .HUAT ! HUAT ! HUAT ! before the Lunar Chinese New Year of the OX !!!

White Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you expect?

In this website you will also witness cheering when a young woman gets murdered by terrorists and party-goers get burnt to death in a night club.

Maybe it's time to send some of our NSmen to conflict zones like Somalia or Southern Thailand. They will laugh themselves to death when being shot at with AK47s.