• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uniformed On Duty SPF mata woman molested by theif at her ass - SG Very SAFE!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I yet to see any good lookin SPF woman officer patrolling the streets.. Almost all I had encountered in the past were tomboy looking with small tits resembling chicken pau.. Maybe the victim is quite chio, thats why that chap molested her..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You looking for me? :biggrin:

Last time I had a brief relationship with a Sgt mata lady from the old Central Police Station.. Short hair, small tits but she has a sweet face..During dating time, She used to bore me with her stories of ambushing some gay spots near the Little India area.. I dumped her after 2 months..:eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Last time I had a brief relationship with a Sgt mata lady from the old Central Police Station.. Short hair, small tits but she has a sweet face..During dating time, She used to bore me with her stories of ambushing some gay spots near the Little India area.. I dumped her after 2 months..:eek:

Brother, you more champion than me :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I yet to see any good lookin SPF woman officer patrolling the streets.. Almost all I had encountered in the past were tomboy looking with small tits resembling chicken pau.. Maybe the victim is quite chio, thats why that chap molested her..

Chicken pau? Are her nipples yellow dots?

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
touch buttocks and she can be traumatised? how to carry out police duty? why didnt she just kick the molester on the balls and whack his face w baton?