• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uni Tutor loves deflowering HER students

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forum: the 3in1 KOPITIAM Forum
Subject: Uni Tutor loves deflowering HER students
To: (ALL)
DateTime: 1/8/2009 3:50 AM

OMG OMG OMG! She is very wrong to think her students will not expose her for fear of being accused of sleeping to the top. For men, nailing a chio bu (especially in a forbidden relationship) is a
commendable accomplishment worth bragging about.

Tue, Jan 06, 2009AsiaOne

I like them young and smart

She has no qualms about dating younger men - in fact, "breaking in" virgin boys is an ego boost for university academic Jenny*.The inexperienced boys are "awkward and boring" in bed and have a
tendency to stare at her in bed until she feels extremely uncomfortable. Yet, Jenny sleeps with them because the thrill of deflowering someone turns her on. She also does not have to worry about
getting sexually transmitted diseases."Promiscuity is part of human nature, and I can't get enough of the sexual thrill," she told Her World.Jenny has slept with three of her undergraduate students
so far, and is still seeing one of them while she is no longer in touch with the other two guys.During the school semester, Jenny observes who is attracted to her. She adds: "I could tell from their
body language - like eye contact, or leaning just that bit closer when asking me a question." After the semester is over, these boys flirt openly with her and ask her out - and Jenny usually does not
refuse their advances.She is careful to pick the brighter boys whose grades are good, so she does not fall into the trap of endorsing a guy who is not up to standard in school.Jenny also says these
boys remind her of her younger self. While studying overseas, she indulged in sexual favours with her supervisor, but was careful not to sleep with her direct supervisors to avoid complications.
"I've had to work with these supervisors after I've slept with them but it was never awkward. Everything went smoothly for me because I was their pet student."She admits she fears her secret might be
let out someday by one of her former sexual partners. But she reasons that these students would not want to hurt their pride by admitting that they had slept their way to the top.For now, Jenny
brushes her inhibitions aside and willingly puts her health and career at risk in exchange for the sexual pleasure these secret romps offer her.*Not their real namesFor the full story, grab a copy of
January's Her World at all newsstands today.
http://www.divaasia.com/article/1531

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
1531.jpg;jsessionid=159F30B773D9126B952DD21BAE059213

Story Created by a Ghost-Writer??