• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'UnethicaL' of a woman to marry out of her own race ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Perhaps my buddy Ah Yeo beLongs to the Lau pattern type, because whenever he sees or passes by
a Chinese woman with any other race,esp Ah Nehs, he wouLd nudge me and whisper this 'unethicaL'
word cLose to my ear..:cool:
He couLd have Lost his previous women to someone of other races or what, i dont know.
TiLL today, whenever he nudges me, i wouLd give him that wry smiLe..so what do you think ?..:wink:

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps my buddy Ah Yeo beLongs to the Lau pattern type, because whenever he sees or passes by
a Chinese woman with any other race,esp Ah Nehs, he wouLd nudge me and whisper this 'unethicaL'
word cLose to my ear..:cool:
He couLd have Lost his previous women to someone of other races or what, i dont know.
TiLL today, whenever he nudges me, i wouLd give him that wry smiLe..so what do you think ?..:wink:

singaporeans are probably the most racist people i have met in this world.

not kidding at all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To tell you the truth most men of any race seeing women of their race going out with a man not from their race would feel pissed off or whatever.

White men in the US hate it when white women are with blacks for eg. Black men have attacked white men for dating black women. Kelings are even worse they don't even like their women marrying outside their caste much less their race. Malay men also don't like it. One example was one negro with a few malay chicks wanted to enter attica and they didn't let him in but let the girls in. In china those tibetian or east turkeistan guys don't like it when han men are with their women but they don't have problems the other way.

In any case there's just something unique in sg's context. Like what TS has described. Somehow chinese guys aren't supposed to feel pissed off when they see chinese girls with another race. Yet it's ok for some other race to feel pissed off when they see their women with a chinese guy. Also ppl like TS only tend to bring it up when a chinese person reacts to it yet this is just a natural reaction from men of every race. In some countries like india it would even mean the death of the female or harm to the man of the other race.

Therefore there's nothing wrong for TS fren to act like that. If a keling guy or ang moh guy saw a pretty woman from their race with a chinese guy they would say the same thing.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibei sia suay..but somehow we are seeing more of these now.No wonder my Ah Yeo friend is Lamenting.

But to the ah neh who marry the light skin Chinese girl is not sia suay,but a steal!But to a Chinese ,it is sia suay and a lost!

On the other hand,can someone tell me why so many ah neh guys dislike their own women?You can see so many of our prominent politicians and lawyers are marrying non ah neh women?Dont they are proud of their own heritage?And most of their offsprings will again absorbed into others heritage?

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
small country like Singapore if don't 'dilute' the gene pool very soon everybody will be MYOPIC & i mean in both sense of the word!

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: \'UnethicaL\' of a woman to marry out of her own race ?..

small country like Singapore if don\'t \'dilute\' the gene pool very soon everybody will be MYOPIC & i mean in both sense of the word!

There are some primates with inferior genes. Do not \"dilute\" the gene pool any old how. You could end up producing cretins like Kinana and Kopiuncle.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: \'UnethicaL\' of a woman to marry out of her own race ?..

There are some primates with inferior genes. Do not \"dilute\" the gene pool any old how. You could end up producing cretins like Kinana and Kopiuncle.

yes i must admit that's true.. but life would be so boring without someone to tekan from time to time:biggrin: anyway those trolls will always come back with another name.. we just have to 'tahan sikit' & learn not to feed them.

by the way, Myopic in both sense means 1. short or near sighted & 2. someone who is narrowminded. Have you noticed how many people in Singapore are shortsighted & need specs! and also those who are narrowminded like the cretin trolls here! i think in the natural order of things, you're bound to get a few of them! maybe through rigourous breeding we can get rid of them, ok someone pls set up machine fucking facility:biggrin: if we can beat them, we'll machine fuck them to death!

Last edited:

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal

And most of their offsprings will again absorbed into others heritage?

If you notice carefully, it is the other way around with Indians marrying local Chinese, you often see the girl wearing Indian dress, apply red dot and so on...If the guy is already sort of global citizen without too much religious or cultural attachment, then of course, it is much easier to adapt. Some of our 'high end' lawyers/ministers are like that, the creamy layer one..

It is only when Asian (indian/chinese) marry ang moh they end up in a one way street...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i don't care what colour marry what colour, but i do take offence at white couples who have to kiss constantly at the
restaurant, in front of me and my cash machine.pls lah, this is still asia, singapore, not some white man's land. have some respect

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know they once say, "Once you go black, you will never go back".

I know a girl who is a 2/10 in the looks department, so by 25 years old she got no choice but to go black in order to lose her V.

So now, she has not go for mainly for Black cos the rest no feeling...

when I say black, it is not the Indians that Im referring to.

Sinkie woman with angmo - SPG
Sinkie woman with ah neh - FBI

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy,

Sometimes, the people doing it do not have a choice. My gf likes to kiss me in public and I have to entertain.

She find it reassuring when I kiss her in public so she will constantly do it. I try to be discreet and check the surrounding before I do it but she thought I am embarrassed to be with her.

i don't care what colour marry what colour, but i do take offence at white couples who have to kiss constantly at the
restaurant, in front of me and my cash machine.pls lah, this is still asia, singapore, not some white man's land. have some respect

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know they once say, "Once you go black, you will never go back".

I know a girl who is a 2/10 in the looks department, so by 25 years old she got no choice but to go black in order to lose her V.

So now, she has not go for mainly for Black cos the rest no feeling...

when I say black, it is not the Indians that Im referring to.

Kelings shit skins might be dark like african or black men but that doesn't mean they have big dicks like negroes.