• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unemployment rate went down, all thanks to the great PAP

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have clearly not read the following postings.
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has lavished generous praise on his own policies to deal with the recession of last year which has helped keep Singapore’s unemployment rate low.

The most important help given to Singaporeans was the Resilience Package in the Budget, which included Jobs Credit and other schemes.

Yes the great PAP has indeed play an important role of helping to lower down the unemployment rate in Singapore with all the necessary measures. 3 cheers :smile:

What is Job credit?
Employers will receive a 12% cash grant on the first $2,500 of each month’s wages for each employee on their CPF payroll.

Who are the people on CPF payroll?
Singaporeans and PRs

How many Singaporeans and PRs are there in Singapore in 2009?
Approximately 2 million each Category?

So why are we subsidizing the PRs?

:biggrin: 3 CHEERS FOR OPPOSITION HIP HIP HOORAY!!! :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As most of you had already know about the unemployment rate of the 3rd and 4th quarter last year went down. More employers are confident of our great PAP government and started to hire more employees. ...
dun tok rubbish! ...

dun claim credit wen iz not urs! ...

ur boss oredi said loong, loong time ago dat foreigners create jobs 4 locals ...

so, according to ur boss, unemployment rate went down bcos of ze ft's ... iz none of ur gahmen's bizness ... credit shud go 2 ze ft's ... :rolleyes:

u shud b thanking ze ft's instead! ...

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t come here and spread your PAP propaganda, why don’t you ask MOM to provide us the figure how many Singaporean and PR landed the job. And what is the percentage between this two group? What is bonus Singaporean has benefit? In which industry, list out clearly. Don’t just come here and shout without facts and figures. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

VOTE OUT PAP!!! 3 CHEERS FOR OPPOSITION HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

Benefits are all depending on the organization or company. The better performer of course will get higher pay and benefits. I don't really know about the ratio between the Singaporean and PR employment rate. Why aren't you happy with the lower rate of unemployment in Singapore? If you think you are being dominated by the foreigners, please do not be intimidated by them, you can just upgrade yourself and change your mindset and stay positive rather tha grumbling and complaining about them taking away jobs from Singaporean. Employers has the right to select and choose the right candidate for their organization and company via qualifications, experiences, skills and working attitude not select and choose employees via only their nationality right. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benefits are all depending on the organization or company. The better performer of course will get higher pay and benefits. I don't really know about the ratio between the Singaporean and PR employment rate. Why aren't you happy with the lower rate of unemployment in Singapore? If you think you are being dominated by the foreigners, please do not be intimidated by them, you can just upgrade yourself and change your mindset and stay positive rather tha grumbling and complaining about them taking away jobs from Singaporean. Employers has the right to select and choose the right candidate for their organization and company via qualifications, experiences, skills and working attitude not select and choose employees via only their nationality right. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

What is Job credit?
Employers will receive a 12% cash grant on the first $2,500 of each month’s wages for each employee on their CPF payroll.

Singaporeans and PRs

3 CHEERS FOR OPPOSITION HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Job credit?

Singaporeans and PRs

You have clearly not read the following postings.

What is Job credit?

Singaporeans and PRs

Employers has their preferences and choices when selecting and hiring their employees. The most suitable and qualified candidate(s) definitely will get the job. Employers would want to choose someone based on the qualifications, experiences, skills and attitude rather than just choose one based on their origin or nationality.
I'm sure most Singaporeans will have these qualities to earn a place in the organization or company. The great PAP has always been helping all Singaporeans in need of help. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Employers has their preferences and choices when selecting and hiring their employees. The most suitable and qualified candidate(s) definitely will get the job. Employers would want to choose someone based on the qualifications, experiences, skills and attitude rather than just choose one based on their origin or nationality.
I'm sure most Singaporeans will have these qualities to earn a place in the organization or company. The great PAP has always been helping all Singaporeans in need of help. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

You are not answering my question.
Why are we subsidizing the PRs?

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you don't know the ratio, then shutup. There is alot questions posted to PAP Goverment is left unanswered. What do you want us to think of? you might not remember what 2006 GE PAP have promise and never deliver?

To be frank, i am not dominated by any foreigners. Is that I disagree the policy PAP Goverment have implemented. I always believe balance, too much FT, no good, especially those FT comes here and take things for granted. I only appreciate FT that comes here to create more job for Singaporean, not taking away Singapore job due to cheap labor. I welcome FT competition, but compete in the same level (Work Experince, contrubution etc... etc...), not on Cheap Labor. Most employer here employ FT because they are fucking cheap. Period. You cannot denies that what is happening.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Job credit?

Singaporeans and PRs

You are not answering my question.
Why are we subsidizing the PRs?

The PRs are the potential people that will become a Singaporean citizen in a period of time. The 12% is the standard for any employers to pay for their employees via CPF. The PRs also contribute about 20% of their salary to CPF too. I don't see why employers can't help contribute 12% to them. Anyway when the employers has selected and hire the PRs employees, that has proven that these PRs will help to contribute their knowledge, experience and skills to the organization and company. So I really don't see why you are against it. Well, 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi iamtalkinglah

I realise all PAP Supporters and PAP Member are alike, they like not to repsond to questions post to them and yet have the cheek to be proud.

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PRs are the potential people that will become a Singaporean citizen in a period of time. The 12% is the standard for any employers to pay for their employees via CPF. The PRs also contribute about 20% of their salary to CPF too. I don't see why employers can't help contribute 12% to them. Anyway when the employers has selected and hire the PRs employees, that has proven that these PRs will help to contribute their knowledge, experience and skills to the organization and company. So I really don't see why you are against it. Well, 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

You still haven answered my question.
Why are we subsidizing the PRs? They are not citizens. Why use the reserves that the Citizens contributed to subsidize PRs???

From your posting, it shows that you don't understand what I am asking and what is a job credit.
It shows me your intellectual ability. Now I know why people like you support PAP.

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi iamtalkinglah

i realise all pap supporters and pap member are alike, they like not to repsond to questions post to them and yet have the cheek to be proud.

:d 3 cheers for opposition hip hip hooray!!! :d

:d 3 cheers for opposition hip hip hooray!!! :d

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still building caslte in the air. Have not wake up yet. Never in the gorund before so will never know and never will.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't know the ratio, then shutup. There is alot questions posted to PAP Goverment is left unanswered. What do you want us to think of? you might not remember what 2006 GE PAP have promise and never deliver?

To be frank, i am not dominated by any foreigners. Is that I disagree the policy PAP Goverment have implemented. I always believe balance, too much FT, no good, especially those FT comes here and take things for granted. I only appreciate FT that comes here to create more job for Singaporean, not taking away Singapore job due to cheap labor. I welcome FT competition, but compete in the same level (Work Experince, contrubution etc... etc...), not on Cheap Labor. Most employer here employ FT because they are fucking cheap. Period. You cannot denies that what is happening.

Well there are also alot of gratitudes being posted to show their support for the PAP Government of how great and effective they are in helping Singapore to overcome this crisis yet again and again years after years. 3 cheers :smile:

There is no government in this world that can win all the support from the people. There is no policy in this world that can suit everyone. There is nothing that will suit and make all people liking and preference. Take fast food for example, some people prefer McDonald's, some prefer Burger King, some prefer KFC and etc... Take insurance and investment company for example, some people prefer AIG, some Prudential, some Great Eastern and etc...
There is no one size fits all kind of thing that will gain all people's liking and suitability. What is most important is that the great PAP has won the majority support from the people of Singapore and that is why Singapore prosper and progress so fast. You people has made the right choice, 3 cheers :smile:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well there are also alot of gratitudes being posted to show their support for the PAP Government of how great and effective they are in helping Singapore to overcome this crisis yet again and again years after years. 3 cheers :smile:

There is no government in this world that can win all the support from the people. There is no policy in this world that can suit everyone. There is nothing that will suit and make all people liking and preference. Take fast food for example, some people prefer McDonald's, some prefer Burger King, some prefer KFC and etc... Take insurance and investment company for example, some people prefer AIG, some Prudential, some Great Eastern and etc...
There is no one size fits all kind of thing that will gain all people's liking and suitability. What is most important is that the great PAP has won the majority support from the people of Singapore and that is why Singapore prosper and progress so fast. You people has made the right choice, 3 cheers :smile:

Why are we subsidizing the PRs? They are not citizens. Why use the reserves that the Citizens contributed to subsidize PRs???

From your posting, it shows that you don't understand what I am asking and what is a job credit.
It shows me your intellectual ability. Now I know why people like you support PAP.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I have mentioned earlier on, the PRs are being hired by Singaporean employers and also a part of Singapore working forces and they have contributed in our society, of course the employers have to subsidize for them. Job credit and all the reserves used and all the benefits definitely will also have to grant to them. I really don't know why are you so against the PRs? 3 cheers :smile:

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is also no goverment that cost us so much in the world too. Why don't you bring this up?

Policy can be balance, that answered to all your posting.

Potential People is NOT SINGAPORe CITIZEN, Singaporean is very understanding people, as long as your are Singaporean, we do not mind that these new citizen getting all the perks like a proud Singaporean do.

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I have mentioned earlier on, the PRs are being hired by Singaporean employers and also a part of Singapore working forces and they have contributed in our society, of course the employers have to subsidize for them. Job credit and all the reserves used and all the benefits definitely will also have to grant to them. I really don't know why are you so against the PRs? 3 cheers :smile:

FYI, the Gov't used our reserves to subsidize the PRs not the employers.
YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR STUFFS DON'T COME HERE AND LOSE PAP's FACE.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is also no goverment that cost us so much in the world too. Why don't you bring this up?

Policy can be balance, that answered to all your posting.

Potential People is NOT SINGAPORe CITIZEN, Singaporean is very understanding people, as long as your are Singaporean, we do not mind that these new citizen getting all the perks like a proud Singaporean do.

Policy can be balanced but when it does, there will always be another batch or group of people protesting that it is unfair and etc...

Yes I agreed there are some small portion of people in Singapore dislike some of the ways the great PAP implement or does, but most importantly, the mass majority of the people supported the great PAP and it is the fact. The great PAP has made Singapore change so fast into a great well known country around the world. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Policy can be balanced but when it does, there will always be another batch or group of people protesting that it is unfair and etc...

Yes I agreed there are some small portion of people in Singapore dislike some of the ways the great PAP implement or does, but most importantly, the mass majority of the people supported the great PAP and it is the fact. The great PAP has made Singapore change so fast into a great well known country around the world. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR STUFFS DON'T COME HERE AND LOSE PAP's FACE.

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never come close to what i have posted. You have just lost another vote, all because of you moron answers.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

VOTE OUT PAP FOR SURE!!! Result of the next GE will tell. OUR VOICES WILL BE HEARD........