• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Unconventional IQ question

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20200124_122500.jpg

KNN anyone can answer Why please give way to 4th picture with baby pram KNN is it
1. The pusher is a disabled person or
2. The baby need go home fast to drink milk or nap but isn't the baby already napping on the pram most of the time and there is no rule that cannot feed milk outside KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most average IQ person will think becas this is a lift and pram only can use lift KNN but the question to answer is it the lift anticipated to break down if a normal walking person didn't give way KNN so it drill down to why the baby is expected to go home fast KNN then again drill down to if need go home fast why the baby is outside in the first place KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you ask this question mean you never take care of gin-na before KNN

You got gin-na life is tough like it is for 1,2 and 3. Gin-na kpkb non stop KNN

more serious answer is that need lift to go up lah.. otherwise how escalator? 1 hand hold baby 1 hand hold pram ah? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you ask this question mean you never take care of gin-na before KNN

You got gin-na life is tough like it is for 1,2 and 3. Gin-na kpkb non stop KNN

more serious answer is that need lift to go up lah.. otherwise how escalator? 1 hand hold baby 1 hand hold pram ah? KNN
KNN my uncle got lah baby will kpkb but even rush home baby also will kpkb KNN yes to take lift but anyone that is using the lift also need to take KNN doesn't mean got baby tai sai lo KNN it become rike a priority leechers KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle got lah baby will kpkb but even rush home baby also will kpkb KNN yes to take lift but anyone that is using the lift also need to take KNN doesn't mean got baby tai sai lo KNN it become rike a priority leechers KNN
KNN that's why at the end I got put more serious answer KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ok got your point KNN seriously baby priority leeching is abused at workplace by many workers KNN becas got baby then entitle to this to that KNN is all started from this KNN
KNN now you made me think about this. :mad: The priority leeching 1st started off with the cacat wheelchair. Then pregnant woman. Seriously we are just at the beginning. In some Western countries, priority going to families with children. Then got priority because of allergy usually make-believe one. No end in sight. In Japan, it's students. Ridiculous that one. Students are highest priority in Japan. KNN :laugh:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN please elaborate how and what kind of priority are given to students KNN
In Japan, only elderly 55 or 65+ (I forget which) and students get to ride on public rides free. All else have to pay. Worst was when I saw escalators to a scenic sight have to go uphill. It was ridiculous everybody walking in the sun except old people and students no need to walk. small kids and if I remember correctly handicap have to walk also!

In plane boarding if you ever see Japanese airline, they will give privileged boarding to students like how normal airline give handicapped and families with children. First to board economy class. So I've seen all the families struggling with children wait and all the students go ahead first. Students are treated as special class.

See also want to make you KNN :mad:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Japan, only elderly 55 or 65+ (I forget which) and students get to ride on public rides free. All else have to pay. Worst was when I saw escalators to a scenic sight have to go uphill. It was ridiculous everybody walking in the sun except old people and students no need to walk. small kids and if I remember correctly handicap have to walk also!

In plane boarding if you ever see Japanese airline, they will give privileged boarding to students like how normal airline give handicapped and families with children. First to board economy class. So I've seen all the families struggling with children wait and all the students go ahead first. Students are treated as special class.

See also want to make you KNN :mad:
KNN rook rike they want students to learn how to respect people by giving priority to them first KNN those families struggling with children should change the children to uniforms KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The small wheels of the prams can jam the revolving steps on the escalators as it reaches the top of the escalators, resulting in catastrophic breakdowns.
KNN think you don't know what my uncle mean KNN nobody expect them to take escalators KNN eg when my uncle is pushing heavy traveller bag and entered a lift left with little space he is expected to go out and let pram to go in first KNN can't they wait for the next lift KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN rook rike they want students to learn how to respect people by giving priority to them first KNN those families struggling with children should change the children to uniforms KNN
actually no. I was with a japanese person at the time. kawaii! but that person said that it's to encourage people to train harder and be more educated. no education, no respect. it's actually insidious social training to serve nippon gahmen by making people compete harder amongst themselves and look down on low education.

what actually happened is that these students actually respected people LESS because of this. I have more education than you, I deserve a better life than you was the outcome.

luckily the rest of their education teaches them to be respectful to everyone... phew!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN think you don't know what my uncle mean KNN nobody expect them to take escalators KNN eg when my uncle is pushing heavy traveller bag and entered a lift left with little space he is expected to go out and let pram to go in first KNN can't they wait for the next lift KNN
both of these people can go let dog fuck in Japan unless reach age limit or in student uniform.

you know, sometimes, just sometimes, I think AMDK is the best, then I wake up and realize they are not.