• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UNCLE YAP, how come didn't see u in SDP hawaiin party?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very wrong for any one to assume that I would blindly attend anything that SDP organized. Pure socializing dinner party is not one of the things meaningful enough for me to show support, such as Hawaii this thing. I did not attend at least half of SDP's activities in the last few years.

Just that your spies are too poorly informing you. :-)

I have my own principles to support activists and political parties. I go forward to support those moments when people are confronting famiLEE LEEgime, or when famiLEE LEEgime is oppressing some people. And when some support will enhance courages of fighters. Not necessarily that I share the same set of principles or stands or values with the people that I go forward to support.

I rendered my support to SDP actively from before GE2006, when CSJ began civil disobedience, based on above principles. I recognized that they were beginning to confront famiLEE LEEgime in a new and more effective way, which at that time few were courageous enough to step forward, so I played my part. I was taking part in every of SDP activities then.

Now it is already a very different stage, that famiLEE LEEgime is so obviously unable to stop SDP's movement, which have picked up in size and frequency and scale and strength is developed & established. I am happy to see that. I have my own route to take to be more aggressive. :-) There are enough activists there for SDP already, it is no longer a place that I should restrain myself in order to fit in. If I stayed on it would be a burden for SDP & myself mutually.

In the past period more than a year, I have not join SDP's seminars & workshops which are aimed to develop activism. I have not join their social / fun events. Because there is not much of meaning for me. Only events that famiLEE LEEgime mata are expected to stop or arrest or harass, I will go and film, but I will not take part, I will not wear their T-shirts either. Essentially if it is not anything aggressive or challenging enough I don't think it is important or meaningful enough to take part. E.g. in door seminar for human rights or democracy which I used to take part, I will not go.

If it is screening ilLEEgal movie I know famiLEE LEEgime will try to stop them, send mata, I will go and film. If it is protest, march etc I will go and film. But Hawaii dinner?

What for I go?

:-)

Understand?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
It isn't necessarily that only more aggressive activity that I will be interested.

I will support those who will only fight within the law, but will require strengthening or some experience or some experty, or encouragement. I will help those people as well.

I helped Burmese and Malaysians fight their authoritarian overlords. Although I am not against PRC govt, I encouraged Fa Lun Gong when they confront famiLEE LEEgime.

I support Ravi's anti-death penalty campaign although I am not for fully abolishing death penalty, I am just against the famiLEE LEEgime's abuse of death penalty against runners used by druglords to run small amount of drugs, the CNB can never catch the big druglords protected by famiLEE LEEgime, they just hung the small runners one after another, while we all know that druglords can not run out of drug runners for famiLEE LEEgime to hang.

I do not support promoting gays but I encouraged gay groups when LEEgime was crushing their activism.

Black Center Point weekend was a very very mild civil action by my standard, but at that time many people were still so uncertain and fearful. So I supported and encouraged them by taking part. I also went there to police the mata, to check if they exceeded their legal enforcement roles.

However, I can not be expected to attend all the activities of these people I ever supported. e.g. I certainly won't go to a gay sex party. e.g. I won't attend a Fa Lun Gong ceremony made against the BeiJing Olympics.

By not attending some of these activities, I should not be seen as stopping support or being unfriendly to these groups. I have my own reasons and principles. I am not blindly fighting or blindly supporting. I have my own stands and positions, I don't belong to any group, I have no membership with any party, I make friends with people who fight against famiLEE LEEgime's authoritarian controls.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Chinese Culture there is such value or spirit known as 侠义精神,and 路见不平,拔刀相助。

One example for non-Chinese to understand is the Che Guevara character:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara

He fought with Castro to liberate Cuba, Castro later became well known dictator of Cuba. Guevara could had been Vice President of Cuba if he wanted to stay after the victory but he handed Cuba to Castro and moved on to fight in so many other countries liberation, not with much huge success either, but for his own satisfaction. He later died in his fight.

I am not that great a person, but I think I can contribute a bit here and there when there is somewhere that my help will make a little difference to remove famiLEE LEEgime. :-)

During the years when Mr. JBJ & Mr. Ng Teck Siong were together selling books on the
streets, I went and helped. That was very hard time for the 2 senior citizens. Mr. JBJ almost gave up at some stage. When they rented a new office I went again and helped to get PC & blog up for JBJ. When JBJ was about to discharge from bankruptcy I went again and helped again. When they were about to setup Reform Party I went again and helped again. But I was never really a permanent person like Mr. Ng Teck Siong who sold books with Mr. JBJ rain or shine. I will not attend every event Mr. JBJ go. I will only show up when there is something that I could contribute and make some difference.

路见不平,拔刀相助。但这不表示天天都风雨不改的上你家吃饭。OK?后会有期嘛!:-)

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is screening ilLEEgal movie I know famiLEE LEEgime will try to stop them, send mata, I will go and film. If it is protest, march etc I will go and film. But Hawaii dinner?

What for I go?

Understand?

don't understand, yappie:p if u suffer along with them, u also must rejoice with them. that's what united comradeship is all about.
if u hv helped and supported them voluntarily, they should ve invited u. this is what many wanted to know whether DID THEY DO SO TO INVITE U?

someone mutinised from WP explained that wp was good at distribution of "porky share" before achieving anything but for u who have done alot seemed to be neglected and appreciated. this said even more about a party who is talking about "concern for the peasants" so frequently.

unless any party or peasants freedom fighter can really show their AUTHENCITY to their cause, we the peasants would always remain passive. PEOPLES' POWER is just too valuable to be exploited and abused for personal hidden agenda.....peasants know cos they can feel it.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I helped Burmese and Malaysians fight their authoritarian overlords. Although I am not against PRC govt, I encouraged Fa Lun Gong when they confront famiLEE LEEgime.

if u helped the BURMESE, u should initiate to help the 6 protestors who were marked to be deported cos their stay permits were rejected. u know what this means, don't you?

once they were to return to myanmar, the junta there would target them. their fates would see quite precarious.

if those 6 protestors were doing something our gabramen deemed against the law, they should ve been arrested. depriving them the permit to stay have in a way sabotaged their prospects to a better future here. they trusted our country, that's why they are here to study or work. then again they love their own BURMA that's why they protested.

i always thought our gabramen is brave to stand up for RIGHTEOUSNESS....now i m beginning to doubt it:(

if the human rights fighters couldn't even help 6 burmese in plight, how could they help a whole nation tyrannised?:confused:i can feel the sense of betrayal of the 6 burmese by our own gabramen:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[路见不平,拔刀相助。但这不表示天天都风雨不改的上你家吃饭。OK?后会有期嘛!:-)]

don't eat where got energy?
no enouragement supplements where got strength for the spirit to continue your侠义精神 or chilvary?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak lau pondan eh .... walan eh you talk like got so many ideas one huh .... ;9)

but you know hor talk only cannot lah .... many people also can talk one mah ... like that say hor I think you only can behave like a chow ah quah kaypoji but do nothing lah ... ;9)

wait you kena let people kan your karchng jiatlat jiatlat then you cum and complain again ;9)

ornitoufo ;9)

maybe u should ask ur gaylord's opinion about this. little clone like u are powderless.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that the day after the Burmese held a press conference the lame bastard famiLEE LEEgime renewed several of their visas. And those renewals were BACK-DATED. I did not attend the press conference but was monitoring it via other activists. :biggrin::p

You can suggest all those things for Burmese you should do them yourself. :wink:

Don't expect me to implement your suggestions that way. If you do some actions that are meaningful for me to support I then I will.

famiLEE LEEgime is coming apart, and more people are empowered to fight against them. I past by Hong Lim Speaker's Corner yesterday, saw MediaCorpse live covering with a microwave news relay truck a one man protest against famiLEE LEEgime. There among those watching was SPP (Mr. Chiam's Party) Chairman Sim Kek Tong. I took some video but I have not posted on web. :smile:

The world is going to see more people encouraged and empowered to fight famiLEE LEEgime. In line with this trend Malaysia and Thialand is seeing a whole lot more actions. Nationwide Strike is coming to Thailand as I predicted. :rolleyes:

LKy's cousin Thug-Sin will not stay free for too long, he is getting rid of his Manchester football team to en-cash and take cover. He can not come here to have Bak Kut Teh with fame any more. Soon he will be caught and brought back to Thai prison.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if anything detrimental to paps, u think they would allow? SPEAKERS' CORNER is deserted island.

they are AIMing at internet control now. i think they are preparing it as a precautionary of a 2nd BN embarrassing loss here for the next GE.

if u r aware about the burmese plight, that's good enough already. i m calling for awareness for people to feel for their fellow human beings regardless of nationalities or races.

if we know that those people face certain dilemma if they were to send home, why claiming as a lst class nation, is our gabramen doing that?

would australia or USA do that? i don't think hk or taiwan would want to do that. but why is it happening in lst class singapore?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak lau bapok eh ... you very loh soh one leh .... talk long long but all no form and all emptiness ;9)

aiyah I noe you want people to noe your diabetes and kidney dialysis plight lah ... ;9)

you can ask them to help you protest for free diabetis medicine and free dialysis lor ... ;9)

lucky you din go to the hawaiin party hor .... there got so many foods and you so greedy can eat 5 persons food sure you eat until mati liao .... kekeke

ornitoufo ;9)

so u were there is it - to eat 5 person's share??? :confused::confused: