• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Leong Sze Hian says: “You have been robbed, dear Singaporeans.”

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who is this fat uncle stiring shit to a small audience? Shirt so sloppy bet he is a lazy prick who can't be bothered. Must from opposition ward

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a play of words from fat Leong. Take from the rich give to the needy. Singaporeans are too rich, spend on unnecessary things. We help them learn thrift! On the other hand, some of us need more money, to pay for our third mortgages, to invest in the future! I think it is fair and beneficial for society to transfer moneys from frivolous users to productive users. :cool:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't believe there are any poor people in Singapore, its simply not possible

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 12.23.51 AM.jpg

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Leong sze Hian this fat fuck is not a mole I chop.
My only question is who is the high level fucker that is handling him and asking him to get involved in every issues and persons of interest to PAP and at the same time able to shield him from police questioning.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's from RI must be very smart but talk bad about government with statistics all the time. He did not join PAP or any opposition and was not involved in any police investigations like Han Hui Hui, Jolovan Wham and Roy Ngerng. What's his secret?