• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Uncle Kim don't need to nuke USA: Just hiring student to kill students!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/14/florida-shooting-school-latest-news-stoneman-douglas

My commentary in bold:

Seventeen people were confirmed dead as the United States endured another horrifying school shooting at the hands of a teenage gunman armed with an AR-15 assault rifle. Cheapo Rifle

Twelve people died inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school in Parkland, Florida. Two died just outside the building, one died in a nearby street and two victims died in hospital, a Broward County sheriff confirmed.

At the hotel rendezvous for students and parents, dozens of family members congregated underneath an archway beside the school, anxiously waiting for their children.

A 15-year-old student who did not want to be named told the Guardian he had been in the same building where the gunman opened fire.

“I heard three gunshots,” the student said. “And then some more down the corridor.

“We shut our classroom door and stood to the side of it so we wouldn’t be seen. Twenty minutes later the police broke in through the glass. I was terrified.” Why? Gun nuts says if you were armed, you could have fired back.

described to the CNN how she hid with 19 children for more than 40 minutes.

“It was the end of the school day and the fire alarm went off, and we went to evacuate as if it was a fire drill,” Falkowski said. “We got maybe 15-20 steps out of the classroom and we were told we were on code red. We ran back inside to the classroom and got down, crouched down into the closet.” No hero wants to tackle him? Oh wait, he's got the gun.

She said the experience was “the nightmare scenario that you hope never happens to you”. Halloween not a nightmare? Natural disasters?

Play Video
1:35
'This happens nowhere else': senator decries gun laws after Florida shooting – video
At 4.11pm, over an hour after the sheriff’s office warned the public that the shooter was “still at large,” the department tweeted: “Shooter is now in custody. Scene is still active.” What cock is 'scene is still active'?

A few minutes earlier, helicopter footage showed seven officers putting handcuffs on a man in a dark burgundy shirt. They placed him inside a police cruiser.

Cruz was arrested outside of the school campus. Any relation to Lyin' Ted Cruz?

Sheriff Israel said: “This is a terrible day for Parkland, Broward County, the state of Florida and the United States.” He said: “It’s just catastrophic, there are no words.” Wait, aren't you there to deter such events?

Robert Runcie, Broward County’s superintendent of schools, said investigators believed the suspect acted alone.

“It’s a day you pray every day we will never have to see,” he added. “It is in front of us, and I ask the community for their prayers and support for these children and their families.”

Disturbing video acquired by CBS News from a student’s cellphone showed a scene of terror inside a classroom after the gunman opened fire. On the video, gunshots can be heard in the halls, answered by children screaming in their classroom, huddled on the floor away from windows. Come lah, just puut PG-13 and show the footage. Americans love gunfire. It's on TV 24/7

Falkowski, the teacher, said the school “could not have been more prepared for this situation”, adding, “We have trained the kids for what to do … We did everything that we were supposed to do.”

“I feel today like our government, our country, has failed us and failed our kids and didn’t keep us safe,” she continued.

During the escape, children fled the building through parking lots and across fields, many running through the parking lot with hands up or still dragging backpacks behind them. Lines of police, armored vehicles, ambulances and paramedics embraced them.

The tragedy appears to be the eighth deadliest mass shooting in modern US history and one of the worst-ever school massacres. And more to come.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah these are chicken feet.

Nuke is real business.

Just rise up a dozen of mushroom clouds in USA cities, using Hwasong H-BOMBs, USA will fall apart and a hundred million Yankee refugees will flood globally. 80M death toll.

HAPPY NUKE YEAR 2018!

Absolutely nothing can come close to nuke in the world.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/i-...iling-财神爷-god-of-fortune.246563/#post-2644537

According to YBLZH of this forum:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/i-...iling-财神爷-god-of-fortune.246563/#post-2644537

kim_jong_nuke.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

kim_jong_nuke_2.jpg

kim_jong_nuke_3.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
False flag. NWO to create fear and to sell some new security gadgets. Isreal make money for Skulls and Bones Rothschild.