• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UNCLE CAUGHT STEALING DURIANS FROM JURONG FRUIT STALL

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1656164296070.png

Durians is one of Singaporean’s favourite fruit, while many love it there are as many people that don’t like it.

With Durian prices getting more and more expensive by the year. One would normally wait for a sale before buying them.

But it was not the case for an uncle who sneaked around at a fruit stall and steal durians.

According to the Facebook post-HoJiak Durian & Fruits, they uploaded CCTV footage of the man who stole a durian.

The video was dated June 22 at around 5.13 AM, the man first walked to the back of the stall and checked if anyone was there and he was later seen uncovering the covers of baskets and placing one durian into his bag.

More at https://singaporeuncensored.com/uncle-caught-stealing-durians-from-jurong-fruit-stall/?feed_id=56362

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wanted to buy but no service.
Possible. My uncle also always want to buy fruits but the seller bo hue so My uncle just take and go. Not sure got cctv but my uncle was thinking even have is alright as can show polis the playback where he trying to make unsuccessful payment.