• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unbelievable!! PAP does not track PRs withrawing CPF!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
...................but trust me when I tell you they track sinkie withdrawals like a jew tracks his portfolio.

SINGAPORE: The Government does not track the number of Permanent Residents (PRs) who withdraw their CPF monies when they leave Singapore for good, said Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin in Parliament on Thursday (May 29).

As for property, he said there is nothing to stop PRs from continuing to own property in Singapore, even if they have left.

On whether they can return to Singapore to work, Mr Tan said evaluations will be done to determine their suitability.

The Government will look into their track record and history before making a decision, Mr Tan added.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: The Government does not track the number of Permanent Residents (PRs) who withdraw their CPF monies when they leave Singapore for good, said Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin in Parliament on Thursday (May 29).

This is bullshit!. How difficult can it be to pull the figures from CPF's record? Are we living in the 19th century?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another example of where foreigners are treated better than locals-yet 60% are accepting this.

This data of foreigners withdrawal is easily available but the PAP choose not to track it as it may reveal something that may shock locals and cost the PAP votes.

WP should bite on such lapses and not let go until LHL account for it. In fact it even ended up with LHL insulting WP for being too quiet in Parliament-meaning WP fell into LKY's town council trap and got bogged down with estate maintenance matters (hawker centre roof cleaning,
trade fairs, ect2) instead of questioning policies/offering alternatives.

For the CPF issue, I dare say Roy Ngerng alone did better (to make the PAP accountable) than any of the WP's MP and Lina Loh of SPP (What has she done anyway).

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, this is really a pack of bullshit. With all transactions done being computerized, it's only a matter of a few keystrokes before they are captured in its database.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not track, don't want to track, or scared track already get a shock. Or even more likely, track already, see the result, realise that if they release it for public consumption, it'll be a major bugbear.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another example of where foreigners are treated better than locals-yet 60% are accepting this.

This data of foreigners withdrawal is easily available but the PAP choose not to track it as it may reveal something that may shock locals and cost the PAP votes.

WP should bite on such lapses and not let go until LHL account for it. In fact it even ended up with LHL insulting WP for being too quiet in Parliament-meaning WP fell into LKY's town council trap and got bogged down with estate maintenance matters (hawker centre roof cleaning,
trade fairs, ect2) instead of questioning policies/offering alternatives.

For the CPF issue, I dare say Roy Ngerng alone did better (to make the PAP accountable) than any of the WP's MP and Lina Loh of SPP (What has she done anyway).

Do a google search, Lina Chiam brought up more challenging and daring questions than pap team B.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...................but trust me when I tell you they track sinkie withdrawals like a jew tracks his portfolio.

As for property, he said there is nothing to stop PRs from continuing to own property in Singapore, even if they have left.

On whether they can return to Singapore to work, Mr Tan said evaluations will be done to determine their suitability.

The Government will look into their track record and history before making a decision, Mr Tan added.

What kinda properties can prs own after they left? Hdb? I know of china chinks who are sg prs who move to aussieland and happily announced to the sinkie me that they collect thousands of dollars each month from renting out whole hdb.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are sinkies penalise in every way? From education to home ownership to jobs to NS to scoldings from pap to harsher punishments for same crime committed as foreigners?

SheRa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Government does not track the number of Permanent Residents (PRs) who withdraw their CPF monies when they leave Singapore for good

Shouldn't they have a requirement/ rules and regulations, to keep records for at least 7 years from the last transaction :confused:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, and banks do not track the withdrawals and closure of accounts by its customers. Think we were born yesterday?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Unbelievable!! PAP does not track PRs withdrawing CPF!!

Now we know we have a 4th rate shitty PAP gobbermen

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are sinkies penalise in every way? From education to home ownership to jobs to NS to scoldings from pap to harsher punishments for same crime committed as foreigners?

60%: Are you asking me? What's wrong with that as long as I get to eat a bowl of coolie rice everyday? *chey*

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60%: Are you asking me? What's wrong with that as long as I get to eat a bowl of coolie rice everyday? *chey*

Sinkie da bor should grow 2 balls below, not 2 marbles.
Sinkie char bor should grow 2 balls above, not 2 ping pongs.

Sg tourism board tagline should not be 'Your Singapore' but 'Singapore, A Nation of Ball-lessness'.'

Between, What happened to 'Uniquely Singapore'?

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
believe this cunt? i dont think so.
taxi license renewal rejected if no CPF Medisave top,they know,miss parking summon, explain to sub court.... LAME EXCUSE, CUNTING.PIECE OF SHIT!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

TALK COCK

(a very apt phrase I learned during my NS days)

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF! Why haven't they thought of that when decided to open the floodgates?
Sad...they're paid millions isn't it?
60% gong kias must wake up.