• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ultra MAGA: Salute Duterte! for saying GOD IS STUPID! Allah & Tua Pek Kong love Duterte!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/worl...-majority-philipines-their-god-is-stupid.html

Rodrigo Duterte tells Catholic-majority Philipines their god is 'stupid'

Rodrigo Duterte has made controversial comments about Catholicism. Photo credit: Reuters
Rodrigo Duterte, President of the Philippines, has provoked controversy by calling the Catholic God "stupid".
During a summit in Davao City on June 22, Mr Duterte spoke about the Biblical creation story of Adam and Eve.
"Adam ate [the fruit of knowledge] then malice was born," he said. "Who is this stupid God?"
He then went on to further disparage the Catholic concept of original sin, remarking: "That son of a bitch is stupid if that's the case."
"That was your mother and father's deed - you weren't born yet, but now you have original sin. What kind of religion is that? I can't accept it."
Mr Duterte assured his audience that he is spiritual, but that he does not follow an organised religion.
"I believe there is a universal mind, but... I cannot picture him as a human being. But I really believe, I have this faith and abiding thing, but don't believe in religion."
It's not the first time the president has been critical of Catholicism, despite the fact that the Philippines is Asia's only dominantly-Christian nation, with a staggering 86 percent of Filipinos practising Roman Catholicism.
At a meeting in South Korea on June 3, he was critical of the Bible's teachings.
"If that's the Catholic God, that's a lie," he told a group of Filipinos. "Seek God right."
In 2016, Mr Duterte called Pope Francis a "son of a whore" after his visit to Manila resulted in severe traffic jams. He later apologised to the Vatican for his remarks.

Newshub.

https://indianexpress.com/article/w...duterte-calls-god-stupid-creates-row-5231190/

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte calls God ‘stupid’, creates row
Addressing a summit in Davao City, Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, an open critic of the Catholic Church said that he had issues with the Bible and questioned God's logic, calling him "stupid."

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: June 24, 2018 11:52:53 am
rodrigo-duterte-759.jpg
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte (AP Photo/File)
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte courted controversy after he called God “stupid” for the concept of “original sin” in the Bible’s creation story, news portal Rappler reported.
Addressing a summit in Davao City on Friday, Duterete, an open critic of the Catholic Church, said that he had issues with the Bible and questioned God’s logic, calling him “stupid.”

This is a modal window.
This video is restricted from playing in your current geographic region

Error Code: PLAYER_ERR_GEO_RESTRICTED

Session ID: 2018-06-24:3c7582eec6955334a1e0f4cb Player Element ID:vjs_video_3

1m 41s
REUT-logo.png

Philippines' Duterte stirs controversy by kissing woman on lips
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte asked a woman to kiss him on the lips in exchange for a book during an official visit to South Korea, stirring a controversy.

“Adam ate it then malice was born. Who is this stupid God? Istupido talaga itong putangina kung ganoon (That son of a b**** is stupid if that’s the case),” he said, reported Rappler. “You created something perfect and then you think of an event that would tempt and destroy the quality of your work,” he added.

Talking about his interpretation of the concept of “original sin,” the president said, “That was your mother and father’s deed – you weren’t born yet, but now you have original sin. What kind of religion is that? I can’t accept it.”

Asserting that he is a spiritual man who does not believe in any religion, Duterte added, “I believe there is a universal mind, but… I cannot picture him as a human being. But I really believe, I have this faith and abiding thing, but don’t believe in religion.” He made similar remarks earlier this month during a meeting with the Filipino community in South Korea. “If that’s the Catholic God, that’s a lie. Seek God right,” he said.

This was, however, not the first time that Duterte has been critical of the Catholic faith, despite the Philippines being a Catholic-majority country. Earlier, he slammed the priests for portraying his government in a negative light. In 2016, the Philippines president had created a row after he called Pope Francis a “son of a bitch” after his visit to Manila resulted in severe traffic jams. He later apologised to the Vatican for his remarks.

For all the latest World News, download Indian Express App

https://www.rt.com/news/430727-duterte-stupid-god-bible/

‘Stupid God’: Tough-talking Duterte takes on Bible creation story
Published time: 24 Jun, 2018 14:32
Get short URL
5b2f925efc7e93316a8b4577.jpg

Adam and Eve (original sin) chapel / Getty Images

No one can escape the wrath of Rodrigo Duterte, one of the toughest-talking world leaders today, be it a US president, UN chief, or even the Pope! The Philippines president has now gone a step further by calling God “stupid.”
This time the 72-year-old leader targeted the concept of original sin in the Bible. During a speech at the opening of the 2018 Information and Communications Technology Summit in Davao City on Friday, Duterte recalled the Bible creation story of Adam and Eve and how they ate the forbidden fruit.
Read more
Duterte pledges to resign...if every woman wants him to
“Adam ate it… then malice was born. Who is this stupid God? That son of a b*tch is stupid if that’s the case,” the outspoken leader said. “You created something perfect and then you think of an event that would tempt and destroy the quality of your work.”
Notorious for his controversial statements, the president continued, saying that babies shouldn’t be responsible for original sin. “That was your mother and father’s deed, you weren’t born yet, but now you have original sin. What kind of religion is that? I can’t accept it.” Duterte, however, said he still believes in the existence of “a universal mind.”
READ MORE: 'The price for this is a kiss’: Duterte slammed over book exchange
The latest rant is not the only one on the topic of religion. Earlier in June, Duterte went on a long tirade against Catholic priests for casting the government in a bad light, accusing them of hypocrisy. In 2015, while still mayor of Davao City, he even cursed Pope Francis over the traffic jams during his visit.
Apart from his attacks on religion, the Philippines leader has a rather large portfolio of insults aimed at world leaders and high-ranking officials. One of his greatest ‘hits’ remains calling former US President Barack Obama a “son of a b*tch/whore” and telling him to “go to hell.” He also threatened to “burn down the United Nations” and called former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon a “devil.”
Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no matter what religion the failippines adopt they will continue to fuck and chuck. even the pope has to tell them to refrain from breeding like rabbits.
0607_lifes_4.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have asked one of the Filipino, why some of them, especially the rural folks, have so many children?. From three to ten or more, the answer, when they switch off the lights at night...that is only thing they do. Ok, that is the rural people, guess, it is everywhere in the world that these people, switch off the lights & that is the only delight from a humdrum life.

But...how about, Christian couple working for a church, living in a city like Singapore, having five & even nine children; they switch off the lights have nothing to do too? so, what's the difference between the rural folks in Philippines & the ones here?....they going to say, God bless them with children & they don't believe in contraceptives?!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In SEA region original races here are stupid. In Pinoy, every year must hang Jew Jesus to the cross...cannot forgive and forget Jesus must hang this Jew once a year..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Burma, stupid idiot Sam Buddhist monks must go round beg for food, whereas in Jap Budhhis monks get well and sleep well plenty of money.

and their followers go China to murder and rape Chinese in China..

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually trust Duterte the most. He is the most real leader. Go to real real war without Talking nor Negotiating, he won't even declare war, just kill. This is what he did to drugs and crimes and rebels and he order shooting the Pussies! He fucks Church and God.

He won't war with China unless he can win.

Given the nukes in his hands he will personally hit the buttons without talking. Blood and carnage 1st talk later.

If I had the latest Dream Nukes =ANTI-MATTERS NUKE I will just give to Duterte. He will nuke whole world Dotard Putin Xijinping Kim Jong Nuke will all be gone in a day.

No talks no negotiation no treaty to sign, just Carnage Straight.

I love Duterte. Especially he uniquely will fuck God, Kim Jong Nuke don't even do that.

Give Duterte the ANTI-MATTER NUKES! He will save overpopulated earth from inevitable Total Extinction Suicide!

Holly Duterte!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love this guy too. He is 2nd best after Trump.
didn't previously but now have a healthy respect for d30 - he knows and even makes reference to a resident cuntard in this quote:-
Adam ate it then malice was born. Who is this stupid God? Istupido talaga itong putangina kung ganoon (That son of a b**** is stupid if that’s the case),” :thumbsup:
I have asked one of the Filipino, why some of them, especially the rural folks, have so many children?. From three to ten or more, the answer, when they switch off the lights at night...that is only thing they do. Ok, that is the rural people, guess, it is everywhere in the world that these people, switch off the lights & that is the only delight from a humdrum life.

But...how about, Christian couple working for a church, living in a city like Singapore, having five & even nine children; they switch off the lights have nothing to do too? so, what's the difference between the rural folks in Philippines & the ones here?....they going to say, God bless them with children & they don't believe in contraceptives?!!
this experienced social worker should emulate tarpow john and join the grasslooters - keeps his mind off sex and can feed his family :notworthy:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually trust Duterte the most. He is the most real leader. Go to real real war without Talking nor Negotiating, he won't even declare war, just kill. This is what he did to drugs and crimes and rebels and he order shooting the Pussies! He fucks Church and God.

He won't war with China unless he can win.

Given the nukes in his hands he will personally hit the buttons without talking. Blood and carnage 1st talk later.

If I had the latest Dream Nukes =ANTI-MATTERS NUKE I will just give to Duterte. He will nuke whole world Dotard Putin Xijinping Kim Jong Nuke will all be gone in a day.

No talks no negotiation no treaty to sign, just Carnage Straight. And Duterte begins carnage WITHOUT SLIGHTEST DELAYS. Swiftly and Instantly he will KILL! No Fear, Nor Regret, Nor Mercy, Nor Hesitation! He is very confident! He won't be STOPPED by ANYTHING nor ANYONE! Not even God!

I love Duterte. Especially he uniquely will fuck God, Kim Jong Nuke don't even do that.

Give Duterte the ANTI-MATTER NUKES! He will save overpopulated earth from inevitable Total Extinction Suicide!

Holly Duterte!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
didn't previously but now have a healthy respect for d30 - he knows and even makes reference to a resident cuntard in this quote:-
Adam ate it then malice was born. Who is this stupid God? Istupido talaga itong putangina kung ganoon (That son of a b**** is stupid if that’s the case),” :thumbsup:

this experienced social worker should emulate tarpow john and join the grasslooters - keeps his mind off sex and can feed his family :notworthy:[/QUOT

Experience Social Worker this term is a misnomer. A social worker, should know, the danger of having too many children that will burden the family & that falls apart, burden the society. Cannot use the sentence " God Bless Us with.....".

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Experience Social Worker this term is a misnomer. A social worker, should know, the danger of having too many children that will burden the family & that falls apart, burden the society. Cannot use the sentence " God Bless Us with.....".
therein lies the problem, as they believe that "god will provide…" :frown:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Adam ate it… then malice was born. Who is this stupid God? That son of a b*tch is stupid if that’s the case,” the outspoken leader said. “You created something perfect and then you think of an event that would tempt and destroy the quality of your work.”
tis shows that he is betterest than the pee And pee scums
he got great logical thinking , not afraid to tell the truth , work for the ordinary citizens.
the transformed Mad-hatter is another good leeder.
trump is just a business man masquerading as a politician.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
All self-respecting catholics (and christians) must wage a holy war against this charlatan. Burned him at the stake or crucify him! :smile:

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
All self-respecting catholics (and christians) must wage a holy war against this charlatan. Burned him at the stake or crucify him! :smile:

I hope Duterte start to court martial the church! Send them to Gulags!

https://www.rt.com/news/430870-duterte-defends-stupid-god/

‘Your god is stupid, mine has common sense’: Duterte accused of blasphemy, branded a madman & freak
Published time: 26 Jun, 2018 01:41
Get short URL
5b31869afc7e93dd778b45d4.jpg

Catholic nuns participate in protest in Manila against president Rodrigo Duterte © Noel Celis / AFP

Rodrigo Duterte has defended his provocative remarks after facing stiff criticism from Catholics who branded him a “madman” for calling God “stupid.” The Philippines’ president reiterated that “his God” has plenty of common sense.
“I did not say my God was stupid,” Duterte said in Filipino, speaking in Cagayan de Oro on Monday. “Your god is not my god because your god is stupid. Mine has a lot of common sense.”
Raised as a Catholic, the 73-year-old leader lashed out against the Church, claiming that no one can “bind” him to any faith. “If I choose not to believe in any God, what’s the “f*****g thing about it? It’s about the freedom to choose one,” he said.
Read more
‘Stupid God’: Tough-talking Duterte takes on Bible creation story
After facing an avalanche of condemnation from Church leaders following his remarks on Friday over his interpretation of the original sin story in the Bible, in which he called God’s decision “stupid,” on Monday he also questioned the canonization process. In particular, the Philippine leader brought up the issue of the Last Supper and the pictorial interpretation of the final meal Jesus shared with the Apostles before the crucifixion.
“Who are the idiots there?” Duterte wondered in a mix of Filipino and English. “The people in the painting were suddenly made saints just because they were there.”
The presidential spokesperson tried to defuse the controversy, explaining that Duterte’s interpretation of the Bible was influenced by his own “unpleasant” experience with Catholicism. Meanwhile, Bishop Arturo Bastes urged over 70 million Church followers in the country to pray for their “madman” president.
“Duterte’s tirade against God and the Bible reveals again that he is a psychological freak, a psychopath, an abnormal mind who should have not been elected as president of our civilized and Christian nation,” Bastes said, as Manila Auxiliary Bishop Broderick Pabillo deemed the president's opinion as “blasphemous.”
READ MORE: Duterte accuses Catholic Church of being ‘full of sh*t’
Duterte’s tirade was also labeled as “blasphemy” by the opposition Senator Antonio Trillanes and pro-life Philippines chairman Raul Nidoy.

Duterte, who revealed in 2015 that he was molested by a priest when he was young, has frequently slammed the institution of the Catholic Church, which has been particularly critical of his harsh anti-drug policies. Even before his ascent to power, Duterte called Pope Francis a “son of a whore” during his election campaign.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter what religion the failippines adopt they will continue to fuck and chuck. even the pope has to tell them to refrain from breeding like rabbits.
0607_lifes_4.jpg
No matter how many babies philippino made, cannot beat the number chinese made throughout history. There are more chinese than rabbits on this planet.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
amos yee has been vindicated.... who is this stupid CAQ... you father build sinkieland with his bare hands to 1st world but he got 1 stupid kid to destroy it, and sucks the white and indian dicks.