• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukrainian politician who vowed to fight Russia to the death posing with AK-47 caught at airport fleeing with suitcases.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are indeed a retard. Germany is the origin of Nazis, the birthplace of Nazis. You tell me that there's no Nazis in present day Germany. WTF?
Is there any Nazis that hold reins of power in Germany?
If you think a 17 year old living in their parents basement and has Nazi posters all over his wall is a danger, than you're dumber than I thought

Reactions: Rus

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any Nazis that hold reins of power in Germany?
If you think a 17 year old living in their parents basement and has Nazi posters all over his wall is a danger, than you're dumber than I thought

Who are Germany's extreme-right group the 'Third Path'?​

Read this: https://www.dw.com/en/who-are-germanys-extreme-right-group-the-third-path/a-59620861

Nazis are still a threat in modern day Germany. The above news was only dated 25 October 2021.

Back to Ukraine. Russia tried to invade Kharkiv where the majority of its people there are Russian speaking. Russia had hoped that the people there will come to accept them as their new lord. However, even they may be Russian speaking, their mentality is not wanting to return to communism control again. You call this De-Nazification as Bloodymir Putin would call it? You are such a fool, Goofy.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zelensky is a Jew. Name me which members of his cabinet are pure Nazis?
Oh gosh! Have you never heard of the term 'puppet president'? Have you not read how his speeches were scripted by others and he is basically a news reader. Doing otherwise, he would be dead. Have you not heard how one of his negotiators were shot dead.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh gosh! Have you never heard of the term 'puppet president'? Have you not read how his speeches were scripted by others and he is basically a news reader. Doing otherwise, he would be dead. Have you not heard how one of his negotiators were shot dead.
I'm not aware of this. Can you substantiate and quote your source?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're still a juvenile when it comes to sourcing your news. Anyway I'm not yr father to teach you. Go learn and get better urself
What a loser and also a liar you are? If you cannot prove yourself, don't post fake news in this forum. This further proves that your narratives are untrustworthy. If there is still any credibility in you, your onus is to show to others here (not just me) how reliable are your sources. Otherwise, if you are only relying on "hearsay", then you are just another one bull-shitting away like those CCP Wumaos. Shame on you. Am I right?

All those CCP Wumaos (eg: @tanwahtiu, @LordElrond, @myfoot123) are always like this. Cannot trust a word they say. That's where they get themselves condemned. Very stupid and idiotic of them.

Cannot prove just admit it lah. What a nincompoop you are?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a loser and also a liar you are? If you cannot prove yourself, don't post fake news in this forum. This further proves that your narratives are untrustworthy. If there is still any credibility in you, your onus is to show to others here (not just me) how reliable are your sources. Otherwise, if you are only relying on "hearsay", then you are just another one bull-shitting away like those CCP Wumaos. Shame on you. Am I right?

All those CCP Wumaos (eg: @tanwahtiu, @LordElrond, @myfoot123) are always like this. Cannot trust a word they say. That's where they get themselves condemned. Very stupid and idiotic of them.

Cannot prove just admit it lah. What a nincompoop you are?
You're so funny. Ok I admit Ukraine is winning hahaha.
Get the pun?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're so funny. Ok I admit Ukraine is winning hahaha.
Get the pun?
Cannot prove say cannot prove lah. Don't need to bull-shit in this forum. It's your own stupidity if you know what I mean, Goofy. You suckers are always posting fake news, eg: saying the US is buying cheap oil from Russia and reselling to EU for a huge profit. WTF? How to trust CCP Wumaos like that? Even if you want to bluff must also bluff with proper logic right?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine is a trashy money laundering and human trafficking hub, Putin is cleaning it up now.

Keep supporting that Jewish turd who played a piano with his dick. :biggrin:

Putin probably saved us from a new plandemic by cleaning up those biolabs too.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should send SAF, Russians will be defeated i no time!

Tiagong Indon & Pinoy maids very hard to get Ukrainian visa approved...Singapore NSmen no visa problems.

1653369209553.png