• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine embassy told MHA many Sinkie NSmen want to fight against Russia

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ukraine Embassy has received calls from people in Singapore interested in fighting Russian invasion: MHA​

Ukraine Embassy has received calls from people in Singapore interested in fighting Russian invasion: MHA

Over a million refugees have crossed into Poland since Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24 (Photo: AFP/Louisa GOULIAMAKI)

Vanessa Paige Chelvan

10 Mar 2022 04:11PM (Updated: 10 Mar 2022 04:45PM

SINGAPORE: The Ukraine Embassy has received calls from people in Singapore who are interested in joining the International Legion for the Territorial Defense of Ukraine, said the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Thursday (Mar 10).
But those who want to help Ukrainians should do so via legal channels, the ministry added in a statement.

"We would like to highlight that it is an offence for any person, whilst in Singapore, to wage, attempt to wage, or abet the waging of war, against the government of any power with which Singapore is not at war," said MHA.

"For citizens of Singapore, in particular, even if they commit these acts whilst outside Singapore, they will be legally deemed to have committed them as if in Singapore, and hence liable for an offence," the ministry said.

It urged members of the public who wish to help to do so via legal channels. This includes donating to legitimate organisations like the Singapore Red Cross, which is raising funds for humanitarian aid to support affected communities in Ukraine.

Singapore has taken a clear stance on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, MHA added.
"We strongly condemn the invasion. We have called upon Russia to cease hostilities, and respect the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of Ukraine."

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has publicly urged foreigners to "fight side-by-side" with Ukrainians against Russian forces to show support for his country.

Last week, Zelenskyy said more than 16,000 foreigners had volunteered, without specifying how many had arrived.

More than 2 million people have fled Ukraine since Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an invasion on Feb 24. Moscow calls its action a "special military operation" to disarm its neighbour.

Most of those who have fled are women and children, as able-bodied men have been ordered by Kyiv to stay home to fight.

Source: CNA/vc(gr)​

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should dispatch people like Ng Yat Chung or Gan Juay Kiat , those full LTC and Star generals there to show our support. Not just shout into the microphone.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do it like ISIS, all the volunteer mujahideen fighting in Ukraine are guaranteed to get a pretty Ukrainian wife.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg should seize the opportunity instead to secretly train their saf spec ops regulars in a real war. let them earn their war sexperience, and if they return alive can be a formidable asset for home defense. their small presence in sg will be a great deterrent to larger cuntries in the region with designs on sg.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What invasion?

What resources does Ukraine have that Russia want?

29 biolab made in USE?

Fight against Ukraine to join NATO membership? Or both want to join NATO but NATO reject Russia.... made Russia tulan..

USE attack Russia 借刀杀人计 to destroy China....

1. Huawei 5G under attack
2. USE attack HK... failed
3. USE direct attack China with biowar Covid19.... failed ....
4. Attack Taiwan to hurt China failed
6. Attack Xinjiang to destroy China..
5. Now use Russia to destroy China....

Attack program timed according and on scheduled...

Fucking loong is blind can't see how the Chinese Chessboard game is played by the USE.... against China...

Ok.... I missed the point.... the world leaders just play along with USE the bully.... Russia invade Ukraine narrative .... full sanction imposed on Russia to hurt China...

Using pale skin blue eyed angmoh as Europe under fire as victims to hurt China ...

人在做 天在看 ...

My prediction.... use Australia to attack China.... next show time.... to upset Indonesia....

Indonesia under fire.... affect Singapore under fire....

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We would like to highlight that it is an offence for any person, whilst in Singapore, to wage, attempt to wage, or abet the waging of war, against the government of any power with which Singapore is not at war," said MHA.

"For citizens of Singapore, in particular, even if they commit these acts whilst outside Singapore, they will be legally deemed to have committed them as if in Singapore, and hence liable for an offence," the ministry said.

Ix Shen jibai taichi tuatiao liao !

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I was young, I wanted to join the french foreign legion. My mom did not allow me. Now I want to join the ukraine international legion, my government does not allow me. Want to be hero is so difficult.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was young, I wanted to join the french foreign legion. My mom did not allow me. Now I want to join the ukraine international legion, my government does not allow me. Want to be hero is so difficult.

The trick is to join and don't come back to this island shithole.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IS position still available.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
great opportunity for SAF to gain battle experiences. the regulars should go and fight in an unofficial capacity like the SG people volunteer force. several PAP General MPs should resign from parliament and lead this army.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
great opportunity for SAF to gain battle experiences. the regulars should go and fight in an unofficial capacity like the SG people volunteer force. several PAP General MPs should resign from parliament and lead this army.

No problem with fighting, just choose the winning side.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time SAF was so eager to send the navy to gulf of aden to fight pirates. Now balls shrink because of inflation and high energy prices, don't want to send anything to Ukraine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time SAF was so eager to send the navy to gulf of aden to fight pirates. Now balls shrink because of inflation and high energy prices, don't want to send anything to Ukraine.

Nothing to do with oil prices, there's no risk whatsover in scaring off (not fighting) pirates.

For Ukraine now, even if you don't have ground troops on land, it's suicidal to put your ships in the Black Sea.

Therefore, the only option is to talk cock in Parleement. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
These NS man kpkb when talking about defending Singapore, but want to fight for Ukraine against Russia ?
What is wrong with this man ?
Maybe the girls in Ukraine are prettier and more attractive ? Male will have more chance in getting their seed spread across the continent like Genghis Khan ?

But again, trophy await for victors or who didn't die fighting