• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK muslim migrant beats teen daughter with iron bar because he thinks she’s meeting a boy, gets suspended sentence

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...er-news/monster-dad-left-daughter-15-27470047

A ‘monster’ father who beat his teenage daughter with a metal bar and left her unconscious in a horrific attack outside her school has avoided jail.

Delivery driver Hussein Alinzi, 59, battered the 15-year old on the morning of her English GCSE exam outside the south Manchester school. He accused her of turning up early to school to secretly meet a boy and berated her for wearing make-up.

The daughter had in fact been advised by teachers to arrive at the school early ahead of her exam – and the only reason she had make-up on was to cover up bruises Alinzi had inflicted on her in earlier beatings, Manchester Crown Court heard.

Following the attack outside the school gates, the youngster was found to have suffered 14 different types of injury – including facial bruising – and was also treated for a bite mark to her left temple. She briefly lost consciousness but came around and subsequently tried to sit the test. However she complained of feeling dizzy and nauseous and was taken out of the exam hall before being admitted to A&E.

She later filed a report to her teachers and then police telling how her father had previously maltreated and bullied her over a two year period, issuing threats including: “I will run you over,” and “I will kill you,” and “I hope you die.”

She also said he had prevented her from going to the park and was only allowed to have female family friends. It emerged she had only been wearing make-up to school on the advice of her mother to cover up bruises he had inflicted on her in earlier beatings.

Father-of-seven Alinzi, who has since had to move out of his family home in Fallowfield, faced jail after he admitted assault occasioning actual bodily harm but he was freed with an eight month prison sentence suspended for 18 months when his daughter said she still loved him.

In a statement the teenager, now 16, said: “I initially didn’t want to provide a statement or evidence as I did not want to cause further pain to my family. When my father was arrested, I felt safe that he was not here, but sad that he was not home.

”My Mum struggles to look after my younger brother and I felt guilty that I brought shame on my family. I love my Dad and I can see that his attitude has now changed. This has made me realise how people can actually change.

”Since he has not been living with us, I have become more independent. My brother needs to live with his Dad, and he needs him back. I actually feel happy as all this has changed him, it has made him realise what [he] can and can’t do.”

‘He pulled out a metal bar and struck her’
The attack occurred on June 22 last year after the daughter was advised by teachers to arrive early for her English exam.

Mr Wayne Jackson, prosecuting, said: ”The defendant drove her to school and arrived at the gates at 7.30am only to find they were closed. The defendant then began to shout at his daughter and accused her of wanting to come to school early, so she could meet a boy. He then shouted at her for wearing make-up when in fact her mother asked her to cover up her facial bruises with make-up following previous incidents.

“He then pulled out a metal bar, measuring 30cm in length, from underneath the car seat and struck his daughter a number of times to the arm and head whilst continuing to shout at her. The metal rod was kept under his car seat for protection, as he was a delivery driver.

‘He then paused the assault, before driving down the road and hitting her again. There was also evidence of him biting her on her left temple.”

In her initial report to teachers the girl said her father had assaulted her with a metal bar causing her several bruises to her arm, back and face. She said she ‘couldn’t take it anymore’, and that ‘it had been going on for a long time.” The report also showed that she had bruises all over her body in the past and that she was scared to go home and that psychological abuse was ”commonplace” in her house….

Alinzi, of Wellington Road, Old Moat, was also ordered to complete 80 hours of unpaid work and 25 rehabilitation activity days….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...er-news/monster-dad-left-daughter-15-27470047

A ‘monster’ father who beat his teenage daughter with a metal bar and left her unconscious in a horrific attack outside her school has avoided jail.

Delivery driver Hussein Alinzi, 59, battered the 15-year old on the morning of her English GCSE exam outside the south Manchester school. He accused her of turning up early to school to secretly meet a boy and berated her for wearing make-up.

The daughter had in fact been advised by teachers to arrive at the school early ahead of her exam – and the only reason she had make-up on was to cover up bruises Alinzi had inflicted on her in earlier beatings, Manchester Crown Court heard.

Following the attack outside the school gates, the youngster was found to have suffered 14 different types of injury – including facial bruising – and was also treated for a bite mark to her left temple. She briefly lost consciousness but came around and subsequently tried to sit the test. However she complained of feeling dizzy and nauseous and was taken out of the exam hall before being admitted to A&E.

She later filed a report to her teachers and then police telling how her father had previously maltreated and bullied her over a two year period, issuing threats including: “I will run you over,” and “I will kill you,” and “I hope you die.”

She also said he had prevented her from going to the park and was only allowed to have female family friends. It emerged she had only been wearing make-up to school on the advice of her mother to cover up bruises he had inflicted on her in earlier beatings.

Father-of-seven Alinzi, who has since had to move out of his family home in Fallowfield, faced jail after he admitted assault occasioning actual bodily harm but he was freed with an eight month prison sentence suspended for 18 months when his daughter said she still loved him.

In a statement the teenager, now 16, said: “I initially didn’t want to provide a statement or evidence as I did not want to cause further pain to my family. When my father was arrested, I felt safe that he was not here, but sad that he was not home.

”My Mum struggles to look after my younger brother and I felt guilty that I brought shame on my family. I love my Dad and I can see that his attitude has now changed. This has made me realise how people can actually change.

”Since he has not been living with us, I have become more independent. My brother needs to live with his Dad, and he needs him back. I actually feel happy as all this has changed him, it has made him realise what [he] can and can’t do.”

‘He pulled out a metal bar and struck her’
The attack occurred on June 22 last year after the daughter was advised by teachers to arrive early for her English exam.

Mr Wayne Jackson, prosecuting, said: ”The defendant drove her to school and arrived at the gates at 7.30am only to find they were closed. The defendant then began to shout at his daughter and accused her of wanting to come to school early, so she could meet a boy. He then shouted at her for wearing make-up when in fact her mother asked her to cover up her facial bruises with make-up following previous incidents.

“He then pulled out a metal bar, measuring 30cm in length, from underneath the car seat and struck his daughter a number of times to the arm and head whilst continuing to shout at her. The metal rod was kept under his car seat for protection, as he was a delivery driver.

‘He then paused the assault, before driving down the road and hitting her again. There was also evidence of him biting her on her left temple.”

In her initial report to teachers the girl said her father had assaulted her with a metal bar causing her several bruises to her arm, back and face. She said she ‘couldn’t take it anymore’, and that ‘it had been going on for a long time.” The report also showed that she had bruises all over her body in the past and that she was scared to go home and that psychological abuse was ”commonplace” in her house….

Alinzi, of Wellington Road, Old Moat, was also ordered to complete 80 hours of unpaid work and 25 rehabilitation activity days….

It's funny that the Brits think paki moslems can be rehabilitated in jail. Their islamic religion permits moslem men to beat up women. Unless they leave islam, rehabilitation is nearly impossible. He'll continue to beat up his daughter and think he is following his prophet's instructions.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny that the Brits think paki moslems can be rehabilitated in jail. Their islamic religion permits moslem men to beat up women. Unless they leave islam, rehabilitation is nearly impossible. He'll continue to beat up his daughter and think he is following his prophet's instructions.
In islamic context, he is morally correct. Islam is perfect.