• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious UK Chiobu Popstar is Alive because of Covid Vaccine!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Billie Eilish: I would have died from Covid-19 if I hadn’t been vaccinated​

The pop star told Howard Stern that she had the virus in August: ‘I want it to be clear that it is because of the vaccine I’m fine’
Still unwell … Billie Eilish.

Still unwell … Billie Eilish. Photograph: Image Press Agency/NurPhoto/REX/Shutterstock

Laura Snapes
Tue 14 Dec 2021 09.11 GMT

Billie Eilish has revealed that she had Covid-19 in August, and said that she felt sure she “would have died” had she not been vaccinated.
Appearing on Howard Stern’s US radio show on Monday, Eilish said: “The vaccine is fucking amazing and it also saved [her brother/musical collaborator] Finneas from getting it; it saved my parents from getting it; it saved my friends from getting it.”

Eilish said she was unwell with the virus for two months and that she was still experiencing undisclosed side effects.

Sign up to Sleeve Notes to receive music news, bold reviews and unexpected extras emailed direct to you from the Guardian’s music desk.
“I want it to be clear that it is because of the vaccine I’m fine,” she said. “I think if I weren’t vaccinated, I would have died, because it was bad.
Advertisement

“When I say it was bad, I more just mean that it felt horrible. But really, in the scheme of Covid, it was not bad. You know what I mean? When you’re sick, you feel fucking horrible.”
Eilish was recently nominated in seven categories at the 2022 Grammy awards, including album of the year for her second album, Happier Than Ever, and song of the year for the track of the same name.
She also presented Saturday Night Live alongside SNL stalwart Kate McKinnon.
Next June, she will become the youngest ever solo headliner of Glastonbury festival, a show that will conclude her UK and Ireland tour in support of Happier Than Ever.
Eilish’s second album has ranked highly in many publications’ year-end lists, including the Guardian, Billboard and Rolling Stone.

Billie Eilish.
Billie Eilish: ‘I’ve gotten a lot more proud of who I am’
Read more

“She and her collaborator brother Finneas brought the same thrill to intimacy as they did to adolescent fears on her debut, tracing the scope of Eilish’s newfound commitment to her own pleasure in dreamy golden-age classicism and hormone-spiking techno,” said the Guardian.
Eilish, the most famous teenage pop star in the world, turns 20 on 18 December.
I was always very scared of getting older – I dreaded it,” she told the Observer recently. “And honestly, I have almost only found, besides a few hiccups, that I’ve been enjoying just having a little adulthood. Doing things for the first time like getting gas and doing laundry and calling your doctor on your own.”

As we approach the end

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Billie Eilish: I would have died from Covid-19 if I hadn’t been vaccinated​

The pop star told Howard Stern that she had the virus in August: ‘I want it to be clear that it is because of the vaccine I’m fine’
Still unwell … Billie Eilish.

Billie Eilish has revealed that she had Covid-19 in August, and said that she felt sure she “would have died” had she not been vaccinated.
Appearing on Howard Stern’s US radio show on Monday, Eilish said: “The vaccine is fucking amazing and it also saved [her brother/musical collaborator] Finneas from getting it; it saved my parents from getting it; it saved my friends from getting it.”
This is the signs of those who willingly take the mRNA: STUPID. Because it saved her family and friends from getting it?

Did nobody told her that the mRNA cannot prevent infection or transmission or permanent immunity?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't even tell a proper lie.

Eilish said: “The vaccine is fucking amazing and it also saved [her brother/musical collaborator] Finneas from getting it; it saved my parents from getting it; it saved my friends from getting it.”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If she hadn't been poisoned by the vaccine Covid would have just been a mild infection for her.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have taken ivermectin. Then she eould not have to suffer for two months as its a preventive.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eilish said she was unwell with the virus for two months and that she was still experiencing undisclosed side effects.

This is the signs of those who willingly take the mRNA: STUPID. Because it saved her family and friends from getting it?

Did nobody told her that the mRNA cannot prevent infection or transmission or permanent immunity?
no only mNRA cannot prevent infection , mNRA is the cause of her condition. she had to suffered for two months because the vaccine further
undermine her health , lowering her natural immune system.