• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uh? What happened to you get the vaccine you don't get covid?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now it becomes we are too little cautious and too much optimism?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They changed the narrative last year when it became apparent that herd immunity through vaccination was a myth. It became 'prevents serious illness and death' and 'reduces hospitalization rates'. Emotional blackmail such as 'protect your loved ones' are also effective on daft Sinkies. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's really not that they lied, they did not know how the vaccines will perform but needed to appear confident to foster more acceptance. Because that's their job. So now we know they talked cock, and here we are!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
People or humanity have to learn that to achieve optimum health and protection, you cannot just inject something in your body, and you get protection. This is not how it works.

Health protection, just like earning wealth, need to be nurture for years, making it a life habit, so that you have strong immune system. This is about caring for your body as well as the environment you are in. That means the stuffs you eat and use and the place you stay must be free from toxin and pollution/pollutants.

Oh what am i saying?? Singaporeans do not care about these, They care about malls and restaurants only.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot to add 'saving lives' but never mentioned how many lives were destroyed by the overreaction to the virus
I believe this interview was done in relation to the recently released pfizer report. Otherwise, they would have continued to lie about it. More reports will be released. Soon, all these people will not be able to walk on the street. The war in Ukraine is helping them diverting alot of attention from it. I m sure more distractions will be created. Maybe cyber attacks or stock market crisis.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to post a channeling from Archangel Lucifier ( which i posted before in another thread)

November 13, 2021
A SENSE OF OWN DIGNITY - Archangels , Lucifer

Hello, my dear bright Souls!

Once again I wanted to talk to you and this is the topic.

I know that many of you are perplexed as to how the Light Forces allowed the massacres that are now taking place all over the world through the so-called "vaccination".

And this process is not only not abating, but is still progressing.

Of course, there are many reasons for this, but the main one is that people for the most part have lost their self-esteem .

And this happened a long time ago - even before the start of this contrived pandemic and all the restrictions associated with it.

The consumer world and the blinkered consciousness of the vast majority of the world's population have turned people into obedient puppets of the shadow government.

Pulling their strings and pressing the "buttons" they needed, these "masters of the world" amused themselves by observing how obediently people wandered, like donkeys for a carrot, for more and more new "toys" that they threw them constantly, wrapping them in bright and more attractive wrappers.

Thus, a fashion for everything was created: for gadgets, clothes, cars, entertainment, food, home and travel, and people increasingly lost their individuality, having forgotten how to distinguish their own desires from those that were imposed on them from the outside.

And these creatures - the Drakoreptiles and Orions, who seized power on your planet, not only had fun, but also profited from their "entertainment", at the same time considering people "garbage".

But hating and despising people, they nevertheless understood that without this "garbage" - without its energy - they could not exist.

And then they decided to undertake a rather risky experiment, which they had been planning for decades: by minimizing the planet's population, getting rid of unnecessary "ballast", at the same time lowering the vibrations of the remaining people so that they could provide them with energy supply.

To disguise their true intentions, this time they chose a biological weapon - invisible to the common man - and doomed people to voluntary euthanasia by injecting deadly "vaccines" into them.

This plan was developed for a long time and carefully, and they considered the complete lack of self-esteem among the inhabitants as the guarantor of its implementation.

They acted gradually, becoming more and more convinced that they were not mistaken in their calculations.

Fatally frightened by the new unknown "virus" people obediently put on masks, then allowed themselves to be locked in their homes and enthusiastically accepted the miraculous "vaccine" offered to them by the government free of charge.

A few suspected that something was wrong and opposed this, who managed to preserve self-esteem in their souls and saw a forgery in the phantasmagoria going on around.

This is how natural selection took place: human souls were sifted like gold-bearing sand, tons of which were left overboard, but rare golden grains shone so brightly that they attracted the attention of all the Light Forces of the Universe, who came to the aid of these pure and bright human Souls, who retained in themselves inextinguishable Divine spark.

And now this "sand" is sifted a second time so as not to miss a single grain of gold that can be carefully and gently transferred from this outdated three-dimensional world to the Earth of the Fifth Dimension, where self-esteem is an integral feature of every inhabitant of this new beautiful the world.

But, unfortunately, it is possible to revive this sense of self-esteem lost by people only in extreme conditions, putting a person on the brink of survival, which is happening now all over your planet.

The chosen ones will go to the new Earth - those who, even at the cost of their lives, are ready to defend their innate, God-given sense of inner freedom and dignity.

And I am proud of you, my dear ones, those who did not fall, did not bend under the already obsolete system of enslavement and humiliation of people, who defend their rights at the cost of material deprivation, but preserving their spiritual integrity, their Divine Soul.

Archangel Lucifer, sincerely loving you, spoke to you
Received by Marta

1646643210956.png

The chosen ones will go to the new Earth - those who, even at the cost of their lives, are ready to defend their innate, God-given sense of inner freedom and dignity.

When people ask me previously why i dun want to get vaccinated, i tell them the reason, usually is, i dun know the ingredients of the vaccine, why would i take it ? Even buying package food, i look at the ingredients before i buy it.

Then i tell them, even they put a gun pointed at my head and want to put a bullet in my brain, i still will not get vaccinated.

I am not saying that i am super special. i am telling you that you have the right to empower yourself and not let the authority to run you down.

Today i speak to a guy working in front of a building. He told me after he took the booster, he fall ill for 2 months. He is, i guess, of a low income group. Because of the effect of vaccine, he went to take test to check his body. However, the medical people told him there is nothing wrong and it is not from vaccine but he has to pay $200++ for the tests conducted on him. He has no money to pay because of being ill for 2 months and didn't go to work for a month. He say his job need him to take the vaccine. He told me he just walk out of the clinic without paying the fee and keep getting reminder to pay but totally ignore it.

You take the vaccine, screw up your body and then need to pay for post-vaccine test and treatment out from your own pocket money. WTF is that???

Is there a choice? There is always a choice but do you dare ( have the balls) to take the choice. He ask me if i got allergy that i dun take the vaccine. I say no, i say it is my choice to choose not to take the vaccine as it is my right.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They changed the narrative last year when it became apparent that herd immunity through vaccination was a myth. It became 'prevents serious illness and death' and 'reduces hospitalization rates'. Emotional blackmail such as 'protect your loved ones' are also effective on daft Sinkies. :biggrin:
Daft Sinkies?
More like daft cucks with FOUR Boards who are dangerously in charge like @porcaputtana

No Sinkies wants the vax but we're threatened and arm twisted. These will be translated at the next GE