• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugly Honk Kong.... ultimate damaged by evil BE...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never have any goodwill to build HK look nice or like another London City to present China as a glory country...

.... but built in such a way with ugly public housings to despised Chinese and China to depict Eastern Asia was uncouth race of the world..

Look at how ugly HK streets and building are .... 没眼看.... was in HK 1984 and shocked to see the state of this ugly city... how to live in such ugly place...

shameless HKies shd snatched the 100 years lease of HK from the Pommies and self rule HK for the future of their Cantonese race...

@Hypocrite-The

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately under china, hong kong has become a 2nd tier city.. no more the beacon of modernisation it once was.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have more opportunities in China. They have more opportunities in UK when Britain offered them the British national passport . But no matter what, they are whiners. They are living in the past. Much better opportunities than Sinkies.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have more opportunities in China. They have more opportunities in UK when Britain offered them the British national passport . But no matter what, they are whiners. They are living in the past. Much better opportunities than Sinkies.
Fishing villagers has no futures....

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
请听从中央的指示
请不要侮辱同为中国公民的香港人
如果您不遵守我们的指示,我们将考虑剥夺您的权利

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never have any goodwill to build HK look nice or like another London City to present China as a glory country...

.... but built in such a way with ugly public housings to despised Chinese and China to depict Eastern Asia was uncouth race of the world..

Look at how ugly HK streets and building are .... 没眼看.... was in HK 1984 and shocked to see the state of this ugly city... how to live in such ugly place...

shameless HKies shd snatched the 100 years lease of HK from the Pommies and self rule HK for the future of their Cantonese race...

@Hypocrite-The

They are called 东方之猪 for good reason

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK still have a future because its economy is tied to the Greater Bay Area. It is the future of my beloved Singapore that I am worry about.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK still have a future because its economy is tied to the Greater Bay Area. It is the future of my beloved Singapore that I am worry about.
Shezhen is planned to be the financisl centre of greater bay area. Slowly but surely, hongkies are undermined.