• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ugly Cougar Repeated Loser Oppie Albatross Upset That PAP MPs Can Balance MP And PA Grassroots Advisor Duties So Well!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's your interpretation and you have the right to strongly believe that you are right. The PAP LEEders thought so too, BUT not all PAP leaders agreed with the policy. These leaders had to agree to the policy.
Like many others, I have mine. There are many ways to kill a cat, but if the act is too cruel, then that might not be the best method. Likewise, if the people of Singapore were to be disadvantaged and/or badly affected thereafter, then there is need to refine or rethink. I am definitely very against just doing it against doing it properly and effectively. A pass is definitely not excellent. Preach meritocracy but deliver mediocrity. Like each and every Singaporean, I have the right and ability to judge the performance of each elected MP. We give the votes. As a Singaporean, I HATE and despise arrogant, complacent and/or incompetent MPs who are unable to even perform satisfactorily. Singaporeans should expect and demand the STANDARD that PAP LEEders set themselves, and that is THE WORLD'S BEST-PAID politicians and national leaders.

FOOD for THOUGHT:

Stop acting high and mighty. Singaporeans are able to think and act for ourselves. We, the citizens of Singapore, are not stupid and should not be treated like slaves. In earlier years, the PAP LEEders changed our employment agreements and took away some of our CPF money. We GAVE in and TOOK the cut. A cut that affected many over subsequent years, even till today. Then after, the wicked PAP LEEders schemed to not return the CPF money after age of 55? Again Singaporeans were bullied into giving in and taking the bite. The LEEders bit into our flesh and we endured the pain.

So stop trying to explain to us Singaporeans because we are unable to rationalise for ourselves. Stop telling us what we should not and cannot do because we have enough of GIVE and TAKE. I am definitely not going to GIVE you my vote and there is no way you can TAKE it. Why? It's because I am a Singaporean. I shall think and act based on my ability...A WRONG DECISION for you is the RIGHT DECISION for me and my fellow Singaporeans.

PAP government is excellent. Period.

Look the fuck around you. All the other ASEAN countries are shitholes, and every ASEAN serf wants to work in Singapore if given the chance. Thanks to PAP, sinkies can have their pick of their ASEAN maid, hooker, cabaret singer, cheap labour, hitman, sales staff. I haven't seen any sinkies go look for work in ASEAN as hookers or cheap serf.

You need to wake the fuck up and realize that while PAP is not perfect, PAP is certainly far better than 95% of the governments around the world. Oppies are forever hoping to see Singapore burn just to spite the PAP and for their own political agendas. Bloody selfish, I say.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only idiots believe they are 2 separate entities.

The people are aware. Singaporeans are not stupid. However, there is nothing much anyone could do when things are LEEgaLEE forced down their throats.
Give Singaporeans a reassuring presence and the DAY of no PAY and PAY could be on the WAY.