• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugly And Arrogant Women

jw5

Loyal
My choice: the ugly arrogant one.

In such a both-ways-oso-die situation, you need multiple factors on your side to restrain the bitch in that friend/colleague; some of these factors can be titled to your side more easily if she's ugly:

1. Public opinion: If she's pretty, the majority of people around won't emapthise with you if you get shit from her. Looks count.

2. Leverage: With her looks, the pretty one can work her way up/ out of situations at your expense, with the help of guys willingly sucking up to her.

3. Change: No chance of change is possible when a girl's arrogance towards you is borne out of her good looks... unlike sucess, capability, etc... unless you become a front page mega-success soon...
Bro Kylie

Good points, and good reasons for choosing the ugly one.
I think most of those people who did the same probably had that in mind as well, but not everyone said so.
But what if I put it to you that everyone including the people in power knows that both are arrogant and don't like either of them, i.e. nobody is fooled by the pretty one. But you only have to work with one. Would your decision change?

Noted also that you only mentioned in a work context, i.e. colleague.
What if simply as a friend, acquaintance or business associate?

jw5

Loyal
If you're referring to office environment where both of us are colleague, and that I'll have to deal with her arrogance, I'd prefer to deal with an ugly one as I don't want distraction in work place.

Then again, don't take my opinion too seriously because I've been out of job for a long time.
Fair enough Queen.
Good reason for your choice.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the guys more or less will be chee hong. so when they deal with chio and arrogant women, they will not be harsh. the guy will end up suffering the back lash.

i rather deal with ugly and arrogant women. so when i wack them, i wouldnt hold back because of their beauty. but im immune to chiobus as i screw a lot of them. so if i need to wack chiobus, i will still wack them without holding back.

kylie72

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Kylie

But what if I put it to you that everyone including the people in power knows that both are arrogant and don't like either of them, i.e. nobody is fooled by the pretty one. But you only have to work with one. Would your decision change?

Noted also that you only mentioned in a work context, i.e. colleague.
What if simply as a friend, acquaintance or business associate?

Still the ugly one.

Why? Coz if the girl can be so repulsively arrogant that nobody including those in power likes her, then my priority when dealing with her would be to minimise getting shit from her; with words and actions that clearly remind her that there is nothing for her to be arrogant about.

More difficult to do so if the girl is arrogant at least partially due to her looks... At least half of the male species I estimate are willing to put up with shit from a looker so she would be pretty used to guys giving in to her. Tough to handle.

I believe some guys would choose the pretty one thinking that since you need to deal with a repulsive character anyway, why not have a looker to make up for the disgust? That's logical if you accept the situation as it is, without trying to fight for your pride.

And why don't you tell us the actual situation for more specific opinions man, there are so many ifs for the generalised case you described.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ex boss steady

he told a really beautiful singer, "don't think you are beautiful and give me a hard time, I have lots of beautiful singers. if you think you can do better, go find yourself a robert and get lost from here."

the girl left but lan lan, beg to return after robert lose interest

jw5

Loyal
I'll choose the pretty and arrogant one, and these are my 3 reasons:

1. Both are arrogant, you are going to get pissed off to a certain degree from dealing with either. But when you look up from your coffee, newspaper, computer, documents, etc etc, do you want to see an ugly and arrogant face?

2. I think that ugly and arrogant women are the bane of society, together with poor, spoilt kids and cowardly, greedy men.
Don't get me wrong, I dislike pretty and arrogant women as well as rich and spoilt kids as much as the next person. But these types have existed since the beginning of time. It's only recently and in certain societies that ugly and arrogant women and poor and spoilt kids have emerged.

3. At least we know one possible reason why the pretty and arrogant woman is arrogant.
We have no idea why the ugly and arrogant women is arrogant.
For all we know, she could be deluded, schizophrenic, insane, etc etc. It's better to stay away from her.

Having said all this, I'll take an ugly and pleasant woman over a pretty and arrogant woman anytime, except for a one night stand. :smile:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
never defeat youself before you do anything. perhaps this is why I have many free fcuk with many sg not-urgy-women?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ex boss steady

he told a really beautiful singer, "don't think you are beautiful and give me a hard time, I have lots of beautiful singers. if you think you can do better, go find yourself a robert and get lost from here."

the girl left but lan lan, beg to return after robert lose interest

You haven't answered me leh.

What is it that our local musicians lack that we need to learn from the Pinoys ?