• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Borussia Dortmund 1 : 2 Bayern Munich

<iframe src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x107lyn" frameborder="0" height="270" width="480"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QzLi-8cVr2k?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WdpjZJPiVq4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/as4tVwbuIUc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The atmosphere was brilliant, but the result was s***, says Klopp as Dormund boss and fans are left to reflect on European agony

PUBLISHED: 00:16 GMT, 26 May 2013 | UPDATED: 00:59 GMT, 26 May 2013

Dortmund fans were inconsolable after their European dream ended in Wembley heartache as boss Jurgen Klopp gave a typically frank assessment, 'it was a great final but the result is s***'.The German side saw their Champions League hopes dashed by Bayern Munich as they slipped to a 2-1 defeat in the final at Wembley.

article-0-19FF8E00000005DC-457_634x451.jpg

Agony: A Dortmund fan watches the Champions League final match at the Friedensplatz (Peace Square) in Dortmund

article-2331070-19FFF174000005DC-23_634x435.jpg

Borussia Dortmund soccer fans

Afterwards Kloop said: The sadness will eventually go away and maybe in two years, when the final is in Berlin, we will come back.'The whole atmosphere tonight was brilliant. Everything was good. But the result is s***.' Klopp did feel Bayern defender Dante should have received a second booking for the foul on Marco Reus that earned Dortmund their penalty, although he was gracious enough not to make a massive deal out of it.'What do you think?' he said, then: 'We have same opinion,' when told by his inquisitor he thought Dante should have been sent off."When I saw it in the game I was sure. On TV, I think you have to give it. But there have been worse decisions than that in finals before now.

article-0-19FF74ED000005DC-878_634x465.jpg

Praying for goal: A Dortmund seeks divine intervention

article-0-19FFD3A1000005DC-23_634x467.jpg

"The sadness will eventually go away and maybe in two years, when the final is in Berlin, we will come back."The whole atmosphere tonight was brilliant. Everything was good. But the result is s**t."Arjen Robben was delighted to rid himself of the loser's tag after his last-minute goal gave Bayern Munich their fifth Champions League. Twice before Robben has ended up on the losing side in European club football's biggest game. Even worse, the Dutchman also lost out in a World Cup final three years ago. Little wonder he has had many doubters.Not any more though after latching on to Franck Ribery's back-heel to score the goal that broke Borussia Dortmund hearts and confirmed Bayern as European champions for a fifth time.'You don't want the stamp of a loser," said Robben.

article-0-19FFD850000005DC-955_634x435.jpg

ough to watch: Dortmund saw their Euro dream dashed by Bayern Munich

article-0-19FFF50B000005DC-596_634x421.jpg

Heartache: A Borussia Dortmund soccer fan reacts as Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger appears on a screen lifting the trophy

'There was all the disappointment of last year but I personally also had the World Cup. That was three finals.'It wasn't so much pressure. I tried to make it into positive energy. I couldn't start thinking negatively, otherwise it would be too difficult.'Tonight I scored the goal. We did it and we can forget about the other things.'With the Bundesliga title already secure and a German Cup final to come against Stuttgart next weekend, it could be an historic year for Bayern. It certainly gives new coach Pep Guardiola a tough act to follow particularly as Jupp Heynckes suggested Robert Lewandowski is about to follow another Dortmund player, Mario Gotze, to Bayern next season.'We have to be cautious,' said Heynckes.'My successor will be able to take over a perfectly functioning team.

article-0-1A00430F000005DC-344_634x455.jpg

Backing: Borussia Dortmund's boss Jurgen Klopp

article-0-1A003D5A000005DC-812_634x478.jpg

Support: Klopp salutes the fans

'We know Mario Gotze will be joining us and I don't think Robert Lewandowski will be hanging about too much either.'Of course Bayern Munich will have to prove they can continue to achieve these things but possibly a new era might have begun for the club.'I would be lying if I said I was not happy,' added Heynckes, who previously won the tournament with Real Madrid.'I am incredibly happy for the generation that have now won an international title to go with their domestic successes.'Last year they were all tragic figures but I told Arjen yesterday he would be crucial and he was." Heynckes confirmed he had made his decision to leave at the end of this season following the defeat to Chelsea 12 months ago and there would be no going back now.'What we have achieved so far has been outstanding,' he said.'No team has played at such a high level, breaking almost all records in the Bundesliga. But we are not finished yet.'

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After a week of farewells, Heynckes' career in the game should never be forgotten

By ROSS DUNBAR PUBLISHED: 14:17 GMT, 25 May 2013 | UPDATED: 05:20 GMT, 26 May 2013

England hasn’t been the only place for goodbyes this past week, with David Beckham, Sir Alex Ferguson and others skipping off into their respective sunsets, for the Bundesliga paid an emotional farewell of its own to one of German football’s long-standing figures. And a week after the league season ended, Jupp Heynckes bowed out of European football at the very top.He signed for his hometown club, Borussia Monchengladbach, in 1964 and was influential in their promotion to the newly-formed Bundesliga setup, thanks to a core of the finest amateur talent around, among them Berti Vogts.

article-2330830-1A002CF6000005DC-139_634x412.jpg

Glory: Jupp Heynckes won the Champions League with Bayern against rivals Dortmund at Wembley

article-2330830-1A0029AB000005DC-913_634x443.jpg

In the Regional ‘West’ division, Heynckes hit 23 goals in 25 games while still in his teens, creating a firm impression with legendary coach Hennes Weisweiler.In August 1965, he netted a brace against Tasmania Berlin and so begin an account that eventually reached 220 top flight goals: the third-highest total of all-time behind Gerd Muller and Klaus Fischer.

article-2330830-000D63E700000258-963_306x423.jpg

History: Heynckes managed Real Madrid for one season in 1997-98

In 1967, having scored 50 goals in the Bundesliga, Heynckes relationship with his manager was put on ice and the striker spent three years with Hannover 96 before returning to die Fohlen to spearhead the club’s greatest-ever era.His pace and mobility in attack helped Weisweiler’s 1971 side nudge Bayern Munich off the summit; a first title just six years after promotion. From his return to playing retirement in 1978, Heynckes scored 158 goals in 226 Bundesliga matches and a further 48 goals in 53 European games.Together, club and leading man won four German championships, added to the 1975 UEFA Cup and a prolific career in European competitions.

In his prime, Heynckes also helped the West German national side to the 1972 European Championships and 1974 World Cup.Within 12 months of hanging up his boots, he had completed his coaching licence at the Sports University of Cologne and replaced Udo Lattek in 1979 as Gladbach head coach. But the raw 34-year-old was far from the finished article in his new role and found it difficult to assert his authority on players early on.‘As a young coach, he was difficult,’ former team-mate Bert Laumen has explained. ‘He was consumed by ambition.‘I know of players who initially trained under him. If it were a game that went wrong, no one was allowed to say a damn thing, you could not laugh, and it was shown he was consumed by attention.’

article-2330830-000A6C4500000258-543_634x501.jpg

Limited: Madrid finished fourth in La Liga and Heynckes was sacked at the end of the season

article-2330830-000A6C3300000258-82_634x403.jpg

So the man who had spearheaded a golden era on the field was taken away the sparkle off it, as Gladbach managed just a seventh-place finish in his first season.Finishes of sixth, seventh and 12th followed, as time was given to the nurturing of Armin Veh and Lotthar Matthaus in a ‘new-look’ midfieldHeynckes never managed to win any trophies at the Gladbach helm, but in the end the club returned to successive European finishes over his last four seasons. Like many in the late 1980s, he moved south to Bavaria and Bayern - replacing Lattek for a second time – and he secured the championship in dramatic style with a final-day showdown.Two titles and two appearances in European Cup semi-finals made the four-year stint a relative success, but he jumped ship along with many of his players in 1992, opting for what was defined as a ‘make-or-break’ move, to Athletic Bilbao. His reformed style has been put down by many to his stint in Spain. Bilbao finished in the top-half of the table, whilst also securing UEFA Cup qualification in the German’s two years in the Basque country.

article-2330830-0011403800000258-148_634x425.jpg

Student: Heynckes' character and knowledge of the game gave him his longevity

article-2330830-04C12285000005DC-459_634x457.jpg

He returned for a 12-month spell at Eintracht Frankfurt, before returning to La Liga for two relatively stable seasons with CD Tenerife.The success of Ottmar Hitzfeld at Borussia Dortmund made German coaches the favourable choice across Europe – and Heynckes soon had offers from Spain’s biggest sides. He turned down Barcelona in 1996 and moved to Real Madrid, breaking their 32-year hoodoo in the Champions League with glory over Juventus in 1998.But poor domestic form succumbed Heynckes to the sack, and likewise at Benfica and Bilbao, he struggled to replicate his early success in Spain. At the age of 58, he was beginning to prove a shrewd, composed coach at stabilising clubs who were coming off difficult times in their history.

article-2330830-04A501EE0000044D-349_634x369.jpg

National: Heynckes, seen here first left of the first row, has a history in football going back half a century

Single season spells at Schalke 04, back at Gladbach and just a month at Bayern in 2009 came before an attractive post popped up at Bayer Leverkusen. Heynckes turned their fortunes around with 24 games unbeaten in the Bundesliga and eventually returning to the Champions League after nearly a decade-long absence. Just like with Klinsmann in late 2009, he was asked to tidy up the mess left by a failed appointment in Munich – this time, Louis Van Gaal.

article-2330830-03E6C72D00000514-625_634x377.jpg

Swan song: Heynckes could finish his tenure with a treble if they win at Wembley tonight

article-2330830-0406A67400000514-209_634x398.jpg

The Bavarians were in relative disarray at the time and although they were second-fiddle to Dortmund, they reached the Champions League final in 2012 and began preparing for their assault on this current campaign. And so, with the right tweaks - Dante and Javi Martinez - to a squad of nearly men proving once more his attention to detail, Bayern produced a record-breaking championship win with a staggering 25-point cushion. Perhaps, the 68-year-old has been hard-done by in his treatment by the club’s hierarchy with Pep Guardiola coming in, but to his benefit, he will walk out of the game with a fantastic track record – and now with the biggest prize of them all.

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

283298_thumb.jpg

Robben: I'm no longer a loser
The Dutchman has expressed his delight following his winning goal for Bayern Munich in the Champions League final on Saturday night and said it is the happiest moment of his career

283235_thumb.jpg

Hoeness hails 'insane' season
Speaking after his team's triumphant performance in the Champions League final, the official emphasised that the campaign had exceeded all expectations

283236_thumb.jpg

Weidenfeller proud of Dortmund endeavour
While understandably disappointed, the goalkeeper was joined by team-mate Mats Hummels in lauding his team's spirit right to the final whistle

283240_thumb.jpg

Retire? You'll find out after the DFB-Pokal final - Heynckes
The Champions League-winning boss has fuelled speculation that he may take on another coaching project, despite rumours that he would retire from football this summer

283227_thumb.jpg

Everyone told me I'd score the winning goal - Robben
The Netherlands international decided the final with an 89th minute strike, and maintained that his winner was predicted prior to the game, while Lahm and Neuer also weighed in

283231_thumb.jpg

Bayern's braveheart: Robben conquers his demons to finally deliver European glory
The Dutchman was the driving force behind the German outfit's triumph after years of playing second fiddle in the final

283222_thumb.jpg

Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Bayern Munich: Robben earns redemption with late winner
The winger shook off the horrors of his penalty miss in last season's showpiece to give the Bundesliga champions European glory in the most dramatic of circumstances

274404_thumb.jpg

Kagawa 'inspired' by Dortmund's run to Champions League final
The Japan international is hoping to make a bigger impact in the tournament next season after watching his former club make it to Saturday's big match at Wembley

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir Alex Ferguson presents Bayern Munich hero Robben with man-of-the-match award

By Chris Davie
May 25, 2013 11:35:00 PM

283242hp2.jpg

The Dutchman's 89th-minute effort sealed a 2-1 victory for Jupp Heynckes' side after Ilkay Gundogan's penalty had cancelled out Mario Mandzukic's opener

Sir Alex Ferguson presented Arjen Robben with the man-of-the-match award at Wembley following Bayern Munich's Champions League final victory over Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.

The Dutchman's 89th-minute strike sealed a 2-1 victory for Jupp Heynckes' side after Ilkay Gundogan's penalty had cancelled out Mario Mandzukic's opener.

"It's my first job since I retired," Sir Alex quipped to reporters.

Robben, who also assisted Mandzukic's close-range effort in the 60th minute, paid tribute to the retiring Scot, who ended his 26-year reign at Manchester United earlier this month.

"I think it’s such a shame a world class trainer is leaving the job," Robben said.

An end-to-end first half at Wembley ended goalless but both Roman Weidenfeller and Manuel Neuer were called into action to produce saves.

After the break, Robben and Ribery combined as the Dutchman found space inside Dortmund's box and provided an inviting pass for Mandzukic to put Bayern a goal ahead.

But just eight minutes later, Dante, who had already picked up a yellow card, attempted to clear the ball in the area but only connected with Marco Reus' midriff. Gundogan stepped up for the penalty and sent Neuer the wrong way.

The match looked destined for extra time but with a minute of normal time remaining, Ribery and Robben combined again and the Dutchman tiptoed clear in the box and squeezed a low effort past Weidenfeller to hand Bayern Champions League glory.

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lewandowski won't be hanging about, says Heynckes

By Jonathan Birchall
May 26, 2013 12:34:00 AM

283217hp2.jpg

The 68-year-old has suggested that the Poland striker could be on his way to the Allianz Arena next season

Bayern Munich boss Jupp Heynckes believes Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski "will not be hanging about" after his side defeated BVB 2-1 in the Champions League final.

The Poland international has repeatedly implied he will leave Signal Iduna Park at the end of the season, with the Bavarians reportedly leading a chase which has also included the likes of Manchester United and Juventus.

And after ensuring Dortmund's incredible run to the Champions League final ended in glorious failure, Heynckes intimated Lewandowski could follow Mario Gotze to the Allianz Arena.

"We know Mario Gotze will be joining us and i don't think Lewandowski will be hanging about too much either," he told reporters.

He then joked: "I expect [Ilkay] Gündogan, [Marco] Reus, [Mats] Hummels, [Lukas] Piszczek & [Neven] Subotic to follow. Hell, even Schieber!"

After his side's final defeat, Mats Hummels admitted the Dortmund players are aware Lewandowski wants to leave the club, but hopes they can find an able replacement.

"We know that Lewandowski wants to leave and we're sorry for this," he told Mediaset.

"When he came here three years ago he was only a less known player and we're proud and happy for him. We can only hope a new Lewandowski can arrive at Dortmund."

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Klopp: Dortmund will be back

By Martin Macdonald
May 25, 2013 11:18:00 PM

283206hp2.jpg

The BVB boss has assured the football world that there is still plenty to come from his side, in the wake of their defeat at Wembley

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has insisted that he and his side will bounce back from their heartbreaking 2-1 Champions League defeat to Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich on Saturday evening.

A late strike from Arjen Robben saw Jupp Heynckes' men crowned European Champions after a scintillating clash at Wembley between the German sides, but Klopp has assured everyone that his outfit will be back.

“I've told the players that we will come back,” said Klopp. “Maybe not to Wembley but we will try to come back to another final. That’s what I told them. “

Dortmund have lit up the competition this season with their brand of swashbuckling attacking football, but the final in London was ultimately won by Bundesliga champions Bayern, and the former Mainz boss was quick to praise his rivals.

"First and foremost, congratulations to Bayern Munich because they won so it's not important to speak about what happened in the game.

“Congratulations to Bayern and Jupp [Heynckes].You can’t begrudge him the win. We were right in it but at the end, everything came together for Bayern and they won the game.

Despite offering those congratulations to the Bavarians after the match, the Dortmund coach could not hide his heartache at the result, and struggled to manage his emotions, simply adding:

“The result is so sh*t."

However, Klopp was defiant in his defence of BVB, insisting that they gave everything after a taxing campaign.

“It was late in the game and it has been a really hard season for us," he said, "I saw it from 75 minutes on, it was hard for us. Bayern Munich had to fight too. "We deserved to be in the final and we showed this tonight."

The 45-year-old then looked forward to next season, and concluded that he would need to delve into the transfer market if Dortmund were to remain competitive at the highest level

“We have to go on,” said the German. “We have to buy some players because we need some players because other clubs want our players.” Dortmund end the season having finished runners-up to Bayern in both the Bundesliga and the Champions League final.

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Borussia Dortmund 1 : 2 Bayern Munich

<iframe src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x107lyn" frameborder="0" height="270" width="480"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QzLi-8cVr2k?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WdpjZJPiVq4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/as4tVwbuIUc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

article-2330971-19FFD462000005DC-883_964x515.jpg

iIE3EVRRgSv0A.gif

"We will be back!

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heynckes and Schweinsteiger hit the dance floor as Bayern celebrate Champions League win over glum-looking Dortmund

By GRAEME YORKE PUBLISHED: 09:15 GMT, 26 May 2013 | UPDATED: 10:40 GMT, 26 May 2013

Bayern Munich celebrated their Champions League triumph in style, by partying into the night after toppling Borussia Dortmund in a thrilling Wembley encounter.Arjen Robben, who created the first goal before scoring the winner, was joined by his team-mates at the Grosvenor House hotel in Park Lane for the after party.Bastian Schweinsteiger, who missed a penalty in last season's Champions League final, looked delighted as the Germany midfielder tied a scarf around his head to lead the proceedings.

article-2331130-1A010F31000005DC-598_634x465.jpg

Leading by example: Jupp Heynckes (left) has a dance with midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger

article-2331130-1A0125DA000005DC-235_634x423.jpg

Finally yours: Schweinsteiger holds the trophy next to his partner Sarah Brandner

article-2331130-1A0120CD000005DC-609_634x423.jpg

Winning manager Jupp Heynckes joined his team on the dance floor, as the retiring 68-year-old celebrated his second trophy of the season, having won the Bundesliga over Dortmund by 25 points.The Bavarian giants, who were joined by their wives and partners after the game, could yet win a treble if they beat Stuttgart in the domestic cup final. Across town, a more sombre affair was taking place. The beaten Dortmund stars gathered for their post-match meet at the Natural History Museum.

article-2331130-1A013919000005DC-399_634x423.jpg

Party time: Arjen Robben (right) and Mario Mandzukic (centre) joined Schweinsteiger

article-2331130-1A013DF3000005DC-193_634x425.jpg

article-2331130-1A01104D000005DC-392_634x423.jpg

Come here you: Uli Hoeness is congratulated by Schweinsteiger at the Park Lane hotel

Mario Gotze, who will leave Dortmund for Bayern in the summer, was in attendance having been sidelined for the final through injury. Dortmund's star striker Robert Lewandowski is expected to follow the playmaker out of the Westfalenstadion, but looked distraught at the final whistle and didn't appear to be in much higher spirits at the Kensington party.

article-2331130-1A00B3AC000005DC-83_634x414.jpg

Drink it in: Schweinsteiger takes a picture on his phone as the party gets going

article-2331130-1A00B3C4000005DC-609_634x417.jpg

Sidelined: Xherdan Shaqiri, Anatoliy Tymoshchuk and Rafinha did not start the match but celebrated all the same

If it wasn't bad enough for Dortmund losing one star player in Gotze to their fierce rivals and Champions League tormentors, Heynckes seemed glad Gotze was joining the side Pep Guardiola will inherit next season, and hinted that Lewandowski could spearhead the former Barcelona manager's attack.'We know Mario Gotze will be joining us and I don't think Lewandowski will be hanging about too much either,' Heynckes said after the game.Lewandowski remains tight-lipped about his future, but media reports that his agents Cezary Kucharski and Maik Barthel were on Bayern's guest list for the club's victory banquet in London as it appears ever more likely the striker has played his final game for Dortmund.

article-2331130-1A011D56000005DC-200_634x639.jpg

You too: Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge hits the dance floor too

article-2331130-1A00B608000005DC-646_634x413.jpg

Always one: Munich fan and alpine skiier Felix Neureuther puts the trophy on his head

article-2331130-1A00B400000005DC-15_634x426.jpg

Raucous: A performer dances in a Bayern shirt as the party went on to the early hours

The 24-year-old striker said he was only thinking of resting for a few days and then joining Polish teammates for a World Cup qualifier against Moldova on June 7. 'I'll be back in Dortmund a little after that,' Lewandowski said. 'I'll go to the national team and then we'll see what happens.'More than 40,000 Bayern fans erupted in delirious joy when Robben scored the 89th-minute winner.

article-2331130-1A00B1B2000005DC-501_634x413.jpg

Cheery: Bayern players appear to be belting out a song as Schweinsteiger and Robben lead the way

article-2331130-1A00D20B000005DC-242_634x423.jpg

Bust a move: Dante performs a dance on the stage in front of his team-mates

article-2331130-1A004956000005DC-798_634x376.jpg

Finally: Bayern fans celebrates in Trafalgar Square after Robben's late winner

article-2331130-1A004966000005DC-397_634x412.jpg

article-2331130-1A0049B4000005DC-132_634x401.jpg

Another 50,000 Bayern supporters watching on video screens at Bayern Munich's Allianz Arena were finally able to celebrate after three failings in previous finals when the Dutch forward rescued them from the prospect of another heartbreaking defeat on Europe's biggest stage. Many stormed the vacant pitch to proclaim the famous victory and tear up sods of turf as souvenirs.Singing, dancing and slapping each other on the back, many fans offered their own rendition of the Queen song 'We Are The Champions' as well as traditional fan chants praising Bayern.

article-2331130-1A00B380000005DC-643_634x399.jpg

Celebration: Stadium commentator Stephan Lehmann is joined by Javi Martinez on stage

article-2331130-1A00B490000005DC-114_634x439.jpg

Colossus: A modest-looking Manuel Neuer towers above his team-mates

article-2331130-1A00B1C6000005DC-268_634x416.jpg

Holy grail: The Bayern players bounce up and down in front of the Champions League trophy

The mood was entirely different 600 kilometres to the north in Dortmund, a former mining town about as far away from the glitzy and cosmopolitan world of Munich that you can get in a country where opinion was divided on who was the popular choice in the all-German final.

article-2331130-1A009883000005DC-401_634x421.jpg

Souvenir: Bayern players snip the nets to take home a memento from Wembley

article-2331130-1A00979D000005DC-190_634x511.jpg

article-2331130-1A00983B000005DC-220_634x437.jpg

The match began well for the thousands of Dortmund fans packed into the Friedensplatz square in their black and yellow jerseys after the team dominated their loathed opponents for much of the first half.

article-2331130-1A0142E5000005DC-331_634x451.jpg

Split loyalties: Mario Gotze will leave Dortmund in the summer for Bayern

article-2331130-1A014107000005DC-755_634x410.jpg

Real love: An actor dressed in Dortmund colours stands guard outside their party in Kensington

Joy turned to despair when Munich scored after an hour before a deafening roar greeted Dortmund's equaliser in the 68th minute, reviving memories of Bayern's squandering of a 1-0 lead in last year's final before losing on penalties to Chelsea. However, Robben's late intervention did nothing more than to leave the crowd in stunned silence.

article-2331130-1A0133CB000005DC-382_634x842.jpg

Feeling glum? Robert Lewandowski and his girlfriend Anna Stachurska attend the Dortmund party

article-2331130-1A012D17000005DC-624_634x430.jpg

Always smiling: Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp was at the Natural History Museum with his wife Ulla

article-2331130-1A013B79000005DC-706_306x423.jpg
article-2331130-1A0132B6000005DC-978_306x423.jpg

In attendance: Sven Bender and his girlfriend Simone Dettendorfer (left) and Ilkay Gundogan (right)

article-2331130-1A01389D000005DC-287_634x501.jpg

Wing man: Dortmund forward Jakub Blaszczykowski and his wife Agata

article-2331130-1A013715000005DC-244_634x445.jpg

Defeated: Former Liverpool midfielder Nuri Sahin and his wife Tugba

article-2331130-1A01312F000005DC-761_634x473.jpg

Star turn: Mario Gotze, who will join Bayern, was at the Dortmund party

article-2331130-1A013781000005DC-860_634x449.jpg

Unhappy: Mats Hummels was in black tie at the Dortmund bash

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho, BVB might not be better in the next season.

Bet on per match basis and not Championship winner or your favorite clubs. My winnings comes from betting underdogs and not favorites. Some PAP IB morons in this forum actually thought that i bet on BVB where in actual fact i had not place any bets. :rolleyes::biggrin: Told u guys so many times that i am not a supporter any clubs, only players.

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woo Hoo here we go again - two liner update. :biggrin:

Lahm: We're Bayern's golden generation
The full-back predicted more trophies in the near future, while team-mate Javi Martinez branded the win his "happiest moment" as a footballer

Heynckes

Alfrescian
Loyal

'I began to despair about Robben ...'
German footballing icon Franz Beckenbauer was relieved that the winger turned his performance around to give Bayern Munich European glory

Heynckes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zaha 'on the verge of something big', says Hodgson
The England boss, who gave the Old Trafford-bound forward his first international cap in November, expects the youngster to get and take his chances with the Red Devils

Heynckes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kehl rues missed Borussia Dortmund chances
The midfielder felt his side did everything but score at Wembley and praised the efforts of everyone involved

Heynckes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Watzke: Heynckes should mind his own business
The Bayern coach claimed that Robert Lewandowski would not stay at BVB for much longer but the club's CEO insists the Bavarians have not made an approach

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Watzke: Heynckes should mind his own business
The Bayern coach claimed that Robert Lewandowski would not stay at BVB for much longer but the club's CEO insists the Bavarians have not made an approach

See the postings below you? Gotta thank u for helping me. Ha ha ha

Casillas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Javi Martinez: Bayern want European dominance
The holding midfielder is full of ambition for the future and has urged his team-mates to to turn their focus to the upcoming DFB-Pokal final

PAP IB clones very childish. Derate a thread to one star and now cry cry foul.
:biggrin:

Casillas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bayern Munich rule out Robben exit
The European champions have stressed that there's no truth in the rumours linking the Dutchman with a move away from the club

PAP IB clones very childish. Derate a thread to one star and now cry cry foul. :biggrin:
Thanks again for helping me to "speed up." :biggrin:

Casillas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rizzoli: Refereeing final moved me to tears
The Italian has revealed the emotion he felt after blowing the final whistle at Wembley and says he received the approval of Pierluigi Collina

PAP IB clones very childish. Derate a thread to one star and now cry foul. Thanks again for helping me to "speed up." :biggrin: