• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"U r FIRED!" for figner sign to Trump but HUAT AH! Getting Rich!

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest update said US$73K and rising.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5077799/More-57K-raised-women-gave-Trump-finger.html

4613EF9C00000578-0-image-a-40_1509985005524.jpg

464E84B300000578-0-image-a-24_1510585849492.jpg

Supporters raise more than $57,000 for woman cyclist fired for giving Donald Trump the finger as his motorcade drove past
  • Juli Briskman, 50, was fired from her job at the marketing firm Akima after it was reveled she was the cyclist who flipped off President Trump's motorcade
  • Supporters have raised more than $57,000 for the single mother-of-two on Go Fund Me
  • Briskman told Megyn Kelly last week that she doesn't regret her silent act of protest
  • She said it was the 'only way I had to give him the message that I wanted to give him'
By Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com and Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:23 GMT, 13 November 2017 | Updated: 15:46 GMT, 13 November 2017

13k shares

View comments

Supporters of a woman who was forced to resign after flipping off President Trump's motorcade have raised more than $57,000 for her.

Juli Briskman was riding her bike near her home in Sterling, Virginia late last month when the President's motorcade passed.

The 50-year-old mother-of-two told Megyn Kelly in an interview last week about how all her frustrations with the current administration boiled over when she saw the president passing on the way to play golf.

Giving him the middle finger was the 'only way I had to give him the message that I wanted to give him'.

Scroll down for video

Supporters of Juli Briskman, the woman who flipped off President Trump's motorcade, have raised more than $57,000 for her, after she was fired for the silent act of protest

A Go Fund Me for Briskman had raised $57,630 as of Monday morning, and it was growing

Briskman appeared on Megyn Kelly last week to speak about the experience

A photographer in the president's press pool captured the moment and the picture quickly went viral.

But for Briskman, the lighthearted form of protest ended with her losing her job at Akima, a government-contracted marketing firm, two days later.

The single mother, who has two teenage children at home, claims that she was pulled aside at work and told she violated her company's social media policy by posting the image on her Facebook and Twitter. She was then sent packing.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/對川普比中指丟飯碗-騎士獲逾200萬捐款-142003448.html

對川普比中指丟飯碗 騎士獲逾200萬捐款

法新社

275 人追蹤
2017年11月14日 下午10:20
life0004b.171114222003.jpg

對川普比中指丟飯碗 騎士獲逾200萬捐款
(法新社華盛頓14日電) 一名單車騎士因對 美國總統川普車隊比中指而丟掉飯碗,熱心網友知悉後 在群眾募資網站為她募款,目前已累積超過7萬美元( 約新台幣212萬元)。 麥洛(Rob Mello)6日在群眾募資網站 GoFundMe為單車騎士布瑞斯曼(Juli Briskman)發起 募款活動,迄今已湧入超過3000筆捐款,小至5美元, 大至250美元。 川普10月28日離開維吉尼亞州史特林(Sterling) 的川普國家高球俱樂部(Trump National Golf Club) 時,車隊行經布瑞斯曼身旁,而她高舉的中指則被攝影 記者捕捉了下來,照片立刻紅遍網路。 3天後,這名任職於政府承包商Akima的50歲行銷主 管慘遭公司開除。 麥洛寫道,「謝謝妳,茱莉布瑞斯曼」,還說她「 啟發了我們所有人」。 他在網站上表示,所有捐款將直接交給布瑞斯曼。 (譯者:中央社陳乃瑜)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, everyone in the States, will wait for Dotard motorcade to past, ride a bike & up that finger & wait to get sack, claim to be the parent of kids, no jobs...& get sympathy on-line....wtf!