• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Type of egg you prefer speaks about personality traits...

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poached, scrambled, boiled or fried- your preference for the type of egg not just tells about culinary tastes but it also highlights personality traits and opens secrets about sex drive, a study has claimed.

In a study for the British Egg Industry Council, scientists quizzed 1,010 adults and found that poached egg eaters are outgoing, boiled egg lovers are disorganised, fried egg fans have a high sex drive, scrambled egg aficionados are guarded and omelette eaters are self-disciplined.

It found that the average poached egg-eater is likely to be happier than most, the Daily Mail reported.

Boiled egg-eaters run the greatest risk of getting divorced.
Fried egg fans are usually from the skilled working class and scrambled eggs are favoured by those without children.

Andrew Joret, of the British Egg Industry Council (BEIC), said: "It's amazing to think that just by knowing someone's favourite way of eating eggs, it's possible to gauge a large amount about who they are and what they are like. But it doesn't matter how you eat your eggs, they're still nutritious, versatile and great value."

The study for BEIC was carried out by Mindlab International, which researches the psychology of consumer choice.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me never ask 4 it ...

but dat charred kway teow man oways gif me xtra 1 ... so, muz b fried 1 la ...

on 2nd tots, mayb iz charred 1 ... :o

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
century-egg.jpg

Personal favorite. Does it make me useless and old?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be damn CHIO lah.

I remember my father telling me the best Cha Kuay Teow use Duck eggs.

me never ask 4 it ...

but dat charred kway teow man oways gif me xtra 1 ... so, muz b fried 1 la ...

on 2nd tots, mayb iz charred 1 ... :o

Last edited:

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember once i was a single man i used to screw this married woman who was married to a gay record company executive (he got married to appease his very christian parents)

She mentioned that blow jobs were like Eggs benedict in that `you never get them served at home'

jw5

Loyal
Half boiled eggs are my favourite....not featured also.
What about those who like egg mayo?

egg mayo is simply hard boiled egg mashed up with mayo added, people who like this are comfortable with haphazard and unstructured situations including anarchy.............

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
egg mayo is simply hard boiled egg mashed up with mayo added, people who like this are comfortable with haphazard and unstructured situations including anarchy.............

That explains it...I love egg mayo.....from delifrance to subway to independent sandwich joints.
But best I prefer to make my own.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poached, scrambled, boiled or fried- your preference for the type of egg not just tells about culinary tastes but it also highlights personality traits and opens secrets about sex drive, a study has claimed.

In a study for the British Egg Industry Council, scientists quizzed 1,010 adults and found that poached egg eaters are outgoing, boiled egg lovers are disorganised, fried egg fans have a high sex drive, scrambled egg aficionados are guarded and omelette eaters are self-disciplined.

It found that the average poached egg-eater is likely to be happier than most, the Daily Mail reported.

Boiled egg-eaters run the greatest risk of getting divorced.
Fried egg fans are usually from the skilled working class and scrambled eggs are favoured by those without children.

Andrew Joret, of the British Egg Industry Council (BEIC), said: "It's amazing to think that just by knowing someone's favourite way of eating eggs, it's possible to gauge a large amount about who they are and what they are like. But it doesn't matter how you eat your eggs, they're still nutritious, versatile and great value."

The study for BEIC was carried out by Mindlab International, which researches the psychology of consumer choice.

I live omellette that has hard boiled egg whites in them where the bottom of the omellette is crisp but the surface is like poach egg with cheese spring onions and some minced beef.

So........