• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Two women collapse in street after arguing non stop for eight hours

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 Ah Tiong Bus collapsed on the street after arguing non-stop for 8 hours

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2006943/two-chinese-women-collapse-street-after-arguing-non-stop-eight

Two women in Northwest China fainted from exhaustion after quarrelling with each other for eight hours without eating or drinking, according to local media reports.

The two middle-aged women, who were not named, became embroiled in a heated argument on a street in Ankang, Shaanxi province last Tuesday, the Xian-based Chinese Business View reported.

Police the two were arguing over the settlement of a debt.

The women called the police at one point, but rejected an officer’s suggestion that they settle the dispute in court.

Both women fainted on the street when the police returned to the scene eight hours later. One of them was foaming at the mouth and was incontinent.

Neither woman ate or drank anything during the entire dispute, the police said, and the weather that day was very hot.

Both women were sent to a local hospital, and were in stable condition.

Notorious

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2006872/least-30-killed-turkey-wedding-attack-near-syria-border

22757814895702048ae6db455b5f6cb17af0bdd6.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2 Ah Tiong Bus collapsed on the street after arguing non-stop for 8 hours

best news of the day. if tiongs continue this behavior among themselves they will leave the rest of the world a happier place.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

best news of the day. if tiongs continue this behavior among themselves they will leave the rest of the world a happier place.

If 700 million argued non stop with the other 700 million for 8 hours till they all dropped dead it would be the happiest day of my life.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot imagine what these bitches will do in front of their husband, if they have one.

Go MGTOW!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I cannot imagine what these bitches will do in front of their husband, if they have one.

Go MGTOW!!!!

The one in white tennis shoes collapsed between the legs of the other. She tried to get up but the odour knocked her out again.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If 700 million argued non stop with the other 700 million for 8 hours till they all dropped dead it would be the happiest day of my life.

based on the worldometer on the prc population, it's exactly 1,383,233,150 today. divide that by half and we get 691.6166 million arguing with 691.6166 million. so long as half that population do not exceed 696 million, a soixante-neuf number, and start on a decline i'm happy as hell.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/china-population/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The one in white tennis shoes collapsed between the legs of the other. She tried to get up but the odour knocked her out again.

Guess, they will have to spray the place with deodorant & fumigate it at the same time...picture was unclear the woman at the top...was she wearing any???