• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two teachers from same school arrested for sex with students

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bethyl-Shepherd-mugshot-photos-232x300.jpg
Bethyl Shepherd, 34

Marie-Fisher-mugshot-photos-228x300.jpg
Marie Fisher, 21

Two special education teachers from the same school were arrested weeks apart for having sex with students.

US teachers Bethyl Shepherd, 34, and Marie Fisher, 21, both worked in the same department at Reeds High school in Sparks, Nevada, and face jail for their crime.

According to the Daily Mail, Shepherd is accused of having a threesome with two 17-year-old's in her car while Fisher is charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy after sending him explicit text messages.

Shepherd allegedly had a threesome with two 17-year-old boys, after driving them to a secluded spot, while Fisher is accused of sending an explicit photo of 'her half naked breast' to a 15-year-old student then having sex with him.

School officials said staff at the school will be given extra training on appropriate behaviour and personal relationships with students.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng asks, "why my school days no such luck?" :(

hi there

1. bro, those good old days were gone.
2. where teachers taught with passion and the mission is to educate the naive and young.
3. likewise, where politicans "challenged" with passion and "selflessness".
4. nowadays, money and gdp is the driver man!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the students are special needs students aka retarded or have low intelligence but the teachers still wanted to bang them.