• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two old cunts shaking their heads mocking shitskins on Deepavali

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now it's time to say sorry for hurting snowflakes' feelings.
You now have to tread on eggshells whenever you interact with or talk about minorities. So much trouble, might as well avoid them in future. :unsure:

sorry.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dorm Keling workers going to have stiff dicks when looking this video.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's another one: Wendy Tong.

She hurt some ah neh snowflake's feelings.

And unsurprisingly, she apologized on her IG account.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know where to find this old cunt to lick her cheebye while she shake her head in ecstasy.

KUANYEWISM
Lives of Singaporeans through the eyes of Singaporeans

Search

Please follow & like us :smile:

Facebook​

racist-F45-urban-revivo-singapore.jpg

Racist Woman Allegedly a VP at Urban Revivo. Company had Similar Incidents Before​

• Posted Byby ChinHan
  • November 8, 2021

A video of 2 women shaking their heads while wishing everyone a Happy Deepavali went viral last week. One of the racially-insensitive woman appears to be a VP at Urban Revivo, a fashion brand at Plaza Singapura, Raffles City and Jewel Changi Airport.
Urban Revivo said it takes the matter “very seriously” but instead of addressing it, reported comments that called for action.
urban-revivo-racist-review.jpg

This is not the company’s first racist incident. Its store manager was called out before for being racist against non-Chinese employees and looking down on part-time workers. She also liked to push her work to everyone else and was slow in issuing their pay.
“Towards the end of my employment period she refused to schedule my working hours, ostracised me in the work group chat, and insinuated that she wanted to fire me”.
Urban Revivo's racist review

Urban Revivo is in trouble. People are already leaving bad reviews and demanding a boycott. As a lesser known brand in Singapore, can it afford to keep quiet and lose more customers? What will it do now?