• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Fat Pigs

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday (Sunday) morning, my boss invited me to join her for a run. I met up with her at her expat Orange Grove Road serviced condo.

Expatriates like her really enjoy a very good life in Singapore. She gets to stay near Orchard Road, her monthly rent and whatever charges for accommodation in Singapore are paid for b6 the company. She saved all her salary and invest in property and earn rental income, on top of her monthly salary and performance bonus.

Anyway, she had invited me to run with her on many occasions. Yesterday, I finally acceded. My right ankle seemed to have recovered for a good run too.

On a balance, I have to admit that she has been taking very good care of me. I think it's rude to turn her down too many times.

And honestly, the real reason why I have declined all her previous invitations wasn't because I dislike her or because she's my boss, etc, etc.

The real reason is because I do not want to see her in those sexy body hugging slutty looking running outfit.

Her seductress image would subsequently be permanently engraved in my thoughts and cause chemical reactions in my BC.

sport-bra-high-support-impact-padded-training-solid-yoga-bra-top-running-underwear-Gym-Push-up.jpg

Can you imagine how my BC will be in overdrive mode running behind her type of running attire, which is identical to the above???

Even when our run is over, I would end up masturbating and masturbating at home, to her super chio image. The filthy side of my brain, in close cooperation with my hand, would run amok, grinding down my yang energies.

Fuck, why the train is so fast today! I haven't even started talking about the fucking Two Fat Pigs!!!!

Will continue my rant about the Two Fat Pigs later. The office MRT station is next. Time to prepare for alighting. I hate it when I cannot get a seat when I board in the morning. Why is the fucking train so crowded this morning! I can't even have a peaceful ride today. And what a fucking torturous working Monday ahead. The fucking Vietbitch I.A in office better don't irritate me with her Banh Mi games today. Otherwise I will shaft her Banh Mi into her CB!

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continuing from my Post #1

We ran from Orange Grove Road (near Orchard Road side), all the way down, then left into Stevens Road, left into Bukit Timah Road, left into Evans Road, then Cluny Road, entered BG from BG Nassim Gate, cut across the Evolution Garden into Cluny Park Road, and all the way back to BG MRT station along Bukit Timah Road.

After warming down, I suggested to grab some brunch at Da Paolo Gastronomia, nearby the BG MRT station.

She declined.

She said she had never tasted the famous Selera Nasi Lemak at Adam Road FC. She wanted to eat it before she is posted out of Singapore on a new international assignment, later this year or early next year.

We crossed the road to the Dunearn side of Bukit Timah. On reaching Adam FC, she volunteered to queue in the mad long line of fucking idiots, who probably had never eaten fucking nasi lemak, in their entire wretched fucking Singaporean lives.

I found a seat, ordered our cheap coffees, kept myself occupied, browsed, responded to my Insta, Facebook, Tik Tok, read more news, etc.

Next to my table, with the corner of my eye, I could see a fucking OBESE couple gobbling up no less than 10 chicken wings with their Selera nasi lemaks.

They looked in their late 50s or early 60s. Their heavily accented loud Singlish of "lahs" and "mahs" were a direct mismatch, to their branded Adidas top to bottom sports attire.

Only God knows why these lardy people have no shame.

If anyone has to buy L, XL, 2XL or 3XL branded sports attire, you are a fucking PIG.

Why bother? YOU ARE A PIG.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR PIGS TO LOOK HANDSOME OR BEAUTIFUL!

If you had allowed yourself to grow this fat in this first place, you deserve to die asap. Save the earth from your excessive carbon footprint.

After consuming their swill, they stood up, carried their belongings, left the table without clearing their soiled dishes and utensils.

They were about 3m away and I called them out.

I said in a polite but audible enough voice : 'Excuse me, you need to clear your table after eating, Sir, Mdm'.

The about 90kg 1.5m looking Female Pig turned back and gave me a murderous stare.

She said in English in a sarcastic tone : 'Is it your problem?'

I replied : 'Yes, why not.'

Her about 120kg 1.6m Male Pig looking dickhead then grumbled at my direction: 'Ganina! ChaoKuNiang!'

Then, giving me a very dirty look as he walked grudgingly to retrieve their soiled dishes and utensils, he said to me : 'SiKeiPo, JiaBahBoSaiPang ah?!?'

I couldn't resist taking a further swipe at these Two Fat Pigs in my half bucket water hokkien.

I said : Jiak gao aini Bui. Jiak liao buayhiow siew ah? ('Eat till so fat,.eat already don't know how to clear ah?').

Upon hearing my remarks, the Male Buibui Piece of Lard was infuriated. He started hurling Hokkien, Cantonese, Malay and English expletives at me.

I politely replied in English: 'Uncle, why don't you beat me up since you so unhappy.'

He was stunned momentarily, and then his barrage of expletives continued again.

I wasn't sure where were all the NEA SDA ambassadors or enforcement.

By now, the lunch goers from those tables around us were all looking at my little commotion with the Two Fat Pigs.

Noticing the attention he was attracting, the male Fat Pig said : 'You think I stupid AH.'

More expletives hurledat me.

The Female PIG was now trying ro drag him away.

He didn't have the guts to bash me up afterall.

(Well if an Adam Road Food Centre video footage Re: a verbal altercation appear on social media, you guys can watch me in action, though I wasn't sure if anyone was filming.)

My lady boss was now by my side with her 2x plates of Selera nasi lemak.

She told me to shut up, otherwise she would ensure that one of the nasi lemak plates end up on my face.

I couldn't gave a flying fuck to her.

I just wanted to stir the Two Fat Pigs further.

My boss, with both her hands/palms, held tightly onto my cheeks. She dragged my head to face her directly, in close range.

I was shocked. I refused to look at her in the eyes. I looked down instead. Good move on my part! Her breasts and that cleavage in close range looked awesomely SEDAP. Damn FAP-able! :inlove:

[....$%^^&?#*$ (chemical reactions in my BC now cos the image is still stuck in my brain whenever I think about it)....fuck.... ”№¥€·¿‘§€·£....]

My eyes quickly looked up to her face, and directly into her big bright eyes and said : 'Do you want to kiss me? Why are you holding my face?'

Before she could reply, (I also didn't know what possessed me), I moved my face forward and kissed her lips.

I could feel that she was stunned. But she didn't resist.

Then, about 15 seconds later, she quickly pushed my face off hers. She was blushing and said : 'Stop it you idiot. Do you want me to downgrade your April performance bonus? It isn't cast in stone yet, you know!'

I guess money and reality isn't far apart for me. I quickly looked at my silly plate of Selara Nasi Lemak. I pretended nothing had happened. I ate up my nasi lemak, as cowardly as a wild duck. :ninja:

These fucking Two Fat Pigs nearly crash my 4.8 months April performance bonus! WTF!!! :FU:

I really hate Fat People. :mad: