• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Coffins Floating In Kallang River...

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liddat I think this forum can close down liao....

it will I bet u

very soon all forums will be banned

only at Kopitiam then can tok 3 tok 4

and later our mata will start to install Police Cams

at all kopitiams also

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
it will I bet u

very soon all forums will be banned

only at Kopitiam then can tok 3 tok 4

and later our mata will start to install Police Cams

at all kopitiams also

Apparently all personal opinions and views which are not favourable to the gahmen are deemed fake.

Not wonder Singapore was ranked 151st out of 180 nations by Reporters Without Borders in the Worldwide Press Freedom Index in 2018.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They shd choose cruise to nowhere tour and jump down from back of ship at night.... no need funeral coffin and burial...

Somemore use credit card to pay for the trip and bank foot the bill hv to write off.... how nice...

Die in water is back where you born in water bag inside yr mother cheebye hole.... back to nature way coming from....

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shhhhhh. Don't sabo me leh. Sekali my friends all want to borrow her. :biggrin:[/QUOTE
ejcr153b0ww21.jpg
thought you were joking!

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever sent it down the river made a big mistake. He forgot to to have bold letters "PAP" emblazoned in red on all sides of the coffin plus the names of the immortals Loony and Ho jinx on each of them. Dont think its covered under new fake law.

Election coming... LKY and Geko are back from the dead... open coffin...