• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two arrested for attempting to sneak out of Singapore

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least 80% of people would have said "free style" instead of "front crawl style"........................ :wink:

Actually free style in swimming competition means any style. just that front crawl is the best (although i heard butterfly is actually faster but harder to sustain in longer distance)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually free style in swimming competition means any style. just that front crawl is the best (although i heard butterfly is actually faster but harder to sustain in longer distance)

You are right though I differ on butterfly stroke being fastest...the 50m race timings proves this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If murder convicts (Took Leng How), Mas Selamat and some Ang Mo ruffians could easily escape this island.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you know where and when to swim then even a non swimmer with a float can paddle over in less then 15 mins.
The report sounds funny because i thot sinkie cars leaving sinkieland are almost never checked......perhaps this was a tip-off.

You are right it's easy to swim to Malaysia from Singapore . I ever withness a group of illegal immigrant swimming to Singapore when doing anti-ii ( anti-crime ) ambush .

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I know many sinkies who tried to sneak out of the country too, why never publicise those? Shit Times trying to make ICA look like they are on the ball izzit? Everyone already knows ICA will let in all manner of rapists, murderers, hookers, and fake degree holders.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are right it's easy to swim to Malaysia from Singapore . I ever withness a group of illegal immigrant swimming to Singapore when doing anti-ii ( anti-crime ) ambush .

Correct lah. How do u think Minister Khaw got to SIngapore? He swamp from Penang like all the other illegals.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know many sinkies who tried to sneak out of the country too, why never publicise those? Shit Times trying to make ICA look like they are on the ball izzit? Everyone already knows ICA will let in all manner of rapists, murderers, hookers, and fake degree holders.

Some no need to sneak even....
Like NKF chairman Richard Yong....and another bankrupt fellow that took his father's passport.