• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Turning 55 in year 2013 ...

jw5

Loyal
Guys, please don't revive this thread lah.
This thread was probably the first thread and post by dear Equalisation. :o

If you revive this thread, how will we ever know whether he is a former chauffer who needs to withdraw his cpf, or a big time ktv and turf club goer who stays in a big house at sixth avenue?

:rolleyes: :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't believe everything this guy says. he drives a ferrari and picks up chicks every evening for karaoke, drinking and debauchery. what cpf? this chap needs no stinking cpf. he is one of the wealthiest men on sbf. just pulling your leg with his bs and you morons fall for it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Currently, all the CPF used to pay mortgages plus interests go back to CPF. Whatever is left is your cash. However, I've heard that they're comtemplating new rule, regardless of CPF and cash payment portions, all go back to CPF at point of sale. You'd better check and better be quick.

I heard that currently 50% of the cash proceeds will be detained if you are buying a next flat but only for those who took up hdb loan.
Wah the new rule you mentioned I have not heard about it...all goes back to cpf then I think noone will want to sell flat or downgrade etc :mad:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

I think better sell beef noodles, safer.:o:o
u stil noe how 2 make beef noodles meh? ... evryday, u drink chivas atau heineken ... evry mth go holiday ...

mayb u sel chivas beef noodle atau heineken beef noodle ... :eek:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u stil noe how 2 make beef noodles meh? ... evryday, u drink chivas atau heineken ... evry mth go holiday ...

mayb u sel chivas beef noodle atau heineken beef noodle ... :eek:

Oi .... u no anyhow say hor !!:mad::o

I really sell beef noodles at bugis street in the early 70s leh !!:o

Why cannot sell again ??:o:eek:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that currently 50% of the cash proceeds will be detained if you are buying a next flat but only for those who took up hdb loan.
Wah the new rule you mentioned I have not heard about it...all goes back to cpf then I think noone will want to sell flat or downgrade etc :mad:

Agree. This is indeed infuriating !!

How can they keep our hrad-earned money. Cannot work already, still so cruel to hold back our money. This is absurd, to say the least !!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree. This is indeed infuriating !!

How can they keep our hrad-earned money. Cannot work already, still so cruel to hold back our money. This is absurd, to say the least !!

It is ok.. since sinkie are ball-less to the core. Enjoy the screwing and complain here. And pray hard someone will do something with balls and make the change. Keep on keeping your sinkie behavior and you live happily screwed.

Pls remember that all the screwing policies are the result of the ball-lessness of sinkies in your pathetic country.