• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Turned up at singles event today but was total waste of time

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turned up for a singles event this afternoon 25 men and 25 women

Only two women were getting the action from 20 men, because they were flaunting their cleavage

We 23 other women ended up talking to one another

The other 5 men were so quiet they might as well not have showed up

I lowered myself to try to get a decent conversation going but gave up quickly

Even current affairs like SMRT, stock market, Gangnam style drew little beyond yes, no

I came home to find the batteries in my vibrator run down

Damn moody

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why dun ya try the church?

and asks for miracles or divine intervention? :biggrin:

Last edited:

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only two women were getting the action from 20 men, because they were flaunting their cleavage

Even current affairs like SMRT, stock market, Gangnam style drew little beyond yes, no

Damn moody

I love the way you write! Great insight with much better language structure than most of the residents here who think zapping is an excuse for intelligent discourse.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damn moody

Hello dear,

Don't be sad. There are good guys in this world, like me. I don't look at boobies. I look into your eyes when I talk to you. I don't care you are thin or fat. I only want to know if insist on condom.

Please don't lose hope. Other men are bastard but I am not. You don't need a vibrator. I will be your battery. just tell me where and when, i will be there energizing you.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello dear,

Don't be sad. There are good guys in this world, like me. I don't look at boobies. I look into your eyes when I talk to you. I don't care you are thin or fat. I only want to know if insist on condom.

Please don't lose hope. Other men are bastard but I am not. You don't need a vibrator. I will be your battery. just tell me where and when, i will be there energizing you.
I think she is looking for a lover. Not a f*cker. I may be wrong:smile: The need for batteries is just temporal. Good luck to both of you!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love the way you write! Great insight with much better language structure than most of the residents here who think zapping is an excuse for intelligent discourse.

Thats right, those who cannot discuss rationally use zapping. shame on them

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Damn moody

No need to be unhappy. Just be yourself if you are happy or if you unhappy just dress like the 2 lady next time
You have choice!