• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Turn trade war into armed war, 911 style again ME...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... watch how Rothschild behind this to direct Trump to use trade war against China to lead to armed war with China, all this was to protect collapse of US Petrol dollars...

Same 911 style use controlled demolition to imploded 3 WTC NY to create ME as terrorists to destroy ME.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tarrifs won't stop trade.goods will be more expensive. Thats all.and gahmen more money to spend from all that taxes collected.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Chinese are in deep shit now that Trump has got them by the balls. Very soon they will be crying for mercy.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese are in deep shit now that Trump has got them by the balls. Very soon they will be crying for mercy.

Don't make me laugh! The Chinese has been in deeper shit before since historical times due to wanton exploitation and subjugation by the Imperialist Western powers and Japan, so this current trade war is just an appetiser. Trump's very huge ego will soon be deflated and he will have his tail tucked between his legs. The Chinese always have a higher threshold for pain and so it is the Americans who will be crying their hearts out.