• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tun Dr M is ACT BLUR KING better than Najib - I have no fucking idea about Royal Wedding in Boleh-land

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/mahathir-says-he-has-no-knowledge-malaysian-king-getting-married

Mahathir says he has no knowledge of Malaysian King getting married

msiakingmarriage_facebook.jpg

PHOTO: Facebook

The Star/Asia News Network

Nov 30, 2018

Facebook Twitter Google+
Email

As photos of the purported wedding between the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V and a former Russian beauty queen go viral online, Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says he has no knowledge of the union.
"I don't know. I don't have any official confirmation, so I can't say anything," Dr Mahathir replied when asked by a member of the media during a press conference at the Parliament yesterday.

Speculation has been rife ever since the pictures emerged showing the 49-year-old Ruler and Oksana Voevodina, 25, who is Miss Moscow 2015, apparently tying the knot.

The ceremony supposedly took place on Nov 22 at a concert hall in the Moscow suburb of Barvikha, after the former beauty queen is said to have converted to Islam.

In one of the viral pictures, the couple are seen smiling and clad in Malay traditional outfits, with Voevodina wearing a headscarf.

The news of their "marriage" has been spreading on social media and even in some British tabloids, but as of yesterday, Istana Negara had not issued any statement on the matter.
According to the British-based Mail Online, the King met Voevodina, whose father is said to be a doctor, 18 months ago when she was modelling luxury watches.
Reports also said the wedding was alcohol-free and served only halal food.
She is believed to be a business graduate from the elite Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
Sultan Muhammad V is currently on leave as the Yang di-Pertuan Agong from Nov 2 until Dec 31.
The Sultan of Perak, Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah, is exercising the functions of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong during this period.

More about

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mudlander royals (like all royals around the world) are an embarassment. Tun Mahathir is wise to not get involved in their private affairs and instead, focus on running the country.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudlander royals (like all royals around the world) are an embarassment. Tun Mahathir is wise to not get involved in their private affairs and instead, focus on running the country.

Its no secret fm day 1 Dr Tun never in good terms with the sultans. Curbed their power. Cina should appreciate Dr Tun instead of smearing his good name.:thumbsdown:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for the King
Good for Russian

Good for multi racial and cultural society compared to Singapore. It's a win win situation for Malaysian.

If I am rich enough, I get Cecelia to be my wife. I get a Russia as a concubine.

Last edited: