• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tuck Yew understand profit improves efficiency

KelvinSeet

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask if the current millions of profit for both transport company are enough?

One MP has to wait more than 35mins for a bus, ending horrified at the experience and our Transport Minister have to squeeze in a train.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money never enough for the MIWs. Their lust for it knows no boundaries. It is needed to feed themselves well and all their cronies who would not be able to find similar paying jobs in the private sector.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
An excellent opportunity for competent opposition politicans to knock some sense into Tuck Yew :mad: !

You made lots of promises during the recent GE and the 40% of us are still waiting for you fellows to perform.

Appraisal.jpg

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taking a leaf from his book - can I go tell my boss, u must increase my pay by XX% lest my efficiency will dip?

I am sure my boss will ask me to take a hike.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Money never enough for the MIWs. Their lust for it knows no boundaries. It is needed to feed themselves well and all their cronies who would not be able to find similar paying jobs in the private sector.

hi there

1. simple, list out the profit & its margin for the last 10 years for both cos.
2. sheep are still sheep!
3. money talking.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has always been PAP policy that in order to get the best you need to pay more! Be it transport, housing or ministers. Otherwise no dignity la

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad Transport Service = Fees go up = Improve Service

Good Transport Service = Fees go up = Excellent Service

Excellent Transport Service = Fees go up = Complacency

Deteriorating Service = Fees go up = Slight Improvements

Better Transport Service = Fees go up

Say goodbye to excellent transport service and say hullo to higher fees.