• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tua Kee! Mrs 郭台銘 fled from home in protest against presidential bid!! World's 1st and ONLY TAIWAN! Wife Fled Against Presidential Candidate!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/參選總統不被諒解-郭台銘自爆老婆離家出走-093331537.html

參選總統不被諒解 郭台銘自爆老婆離家出走

Yahoo奇摩(即時新聞)

23.6k 人追蹤

2019年4月25日 下午5:33

鴻海董事長郭台銘今天表示,競選總統的主軸是和平、安定、經濟和未來,和平是最重要的,不過他說老婆曾馨瑩對他參選不諒解,已經離家出走了。
ce49ccb178d6e60785b9c0ee3db49e4c

鴻海董事長郭台銘(右)今天接受電子媒體專訪,自爆老婆曾馨瑩(左)對他參選不諒解,已經離家出走了。(中央社/資料照片)
郭台銘今天接受電子媒體專訪,談到參選總統,郭台銘形容是工作45年以來轉換人生跑道的一天,他提到競選總統的主軸是和平、安定、經濟和未來。他說,和平放在第一順位,主要是45歲以上的人們都會有這樣的想法。
郭台銘說,自己以前在金門當兵,當兵前工作有存一點錢,幫母親郭初永真準備標會會款。當時有些中小企業借不到錢,也用標會來籌措資金。
郭台銘說,母親當時也有準備,但不是作會頭,家裡在板橋有買一棟房子,租給別人,也可以繳標會費用。他當完兵回家,母親就準備好新台幣20萬元,其中10萬元給他成家,另外10萬元給他創業。
媒體問及參選總統、如何安頓家人的想法,郭台銘笑嘆著說,現在老婆曾馨瑩已經離家出走了,今天晚上還要早點回去當奶爸。
郭台銘說,老婆對於他跳出來參選總統很不諒解,他也不諱言這是現在面臨最大的問題。不過母親總是默默支持他,因為母親走過苦難、逃過難,知道和平的重要。他希望未來在台灣家裡可以五代同堂。
相關新聞影音

The president is not forgiven. Guo Taiming blew his wife away from home.
[Yahoo Chimo (instant news)]
Yahoo Chimo (instant news)
23.6k person tracking
April 25, 2019 5:33 PM

Hon Hai’s chairman, Guo Taiming, said today that the main axis of the presidential election is peace, stability, economy and the future. Peace is the most important thing. However, he said that his wife, Zeng Xinying, has not forgotten his election and has left home.
Hon Hai’s chairman, Guo Taiming (right), accepted an electronic media interview today. Zeng Xinying (left), a self-destructive wife, has not forgotten his election and has left home. (Central News / Profile Photo)

Guo Taiming accepted an exclusive interview with the electronic media today and talked about running for the presidency. Guo Taiming described the day when he changed his life track for 45 years. He mentioned that the main axis of the presidential election is peace, stability, economy and the future. He said that peace is in the first place, mainly people over the age of 45 will have such an idea.

Guo Taiming said that he used to be a soldier in Kinmen. When he worked as a soldier, he saved a little money and helped his mother Guo Chuyong to prepare for the meeting. At that time, some SMEs could not borrow money and used the standard to raise funds.

Guo Taiming said that the mother was also prepared at the time, but not for the head. The family bought a house in Banqiao and rented it to others. When he returned home, his mother prepared NT$200,000, of which 100,000 yuan for him to become a family, and another 100,000 yuan for him to start a business.

The media asked about the election of the president and how to settle the family. Guo Taiming sighed and said that now his wife, Zeng Xinying, has left home and will go back to her as a dad tonight.

Guo Taiming said that his wife did not understand that he jumped out to run for the presidency. He did not say that this is the biggest problem facing now. However, the mother always supports him silently, because the mother has gone through hardships, escaped difficulties, and knows the importance of peace. He hopes that in the future, he can be a family in five generations in Taiwan.

Related news
Https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazo.../2019-03/a0f77680-3ef6-11e9-96ed-06d1461453d2

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan's new DOTARD!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/川普-叫-郭董-呷滴咖選總統-屏東出現挺郭看板-093543019.html

「川普」叫「郭董」呷滴咖選總統?屏東出現挺郭看板

聯合新聞網

11.6k 人追蹤

記者江國豪╱即時報導
2019年4月25日 下午5:35

e92cdbbc8b776c20797651f94661d8bd

屏東街頭陸續出現挺郭台銘選總統看板,圖片右下角特別用英文署名「old friend :Tsai Hau」,外界猜測是前立委蔡豪掛設。記者江國豪/攝影
2020總統大選國民黨候選人提名作業話題不斷,然而日前鴻海董座郭台銘,以「媽祖託夢說」宣布參加初選,更為初選增添變數,然而近日屏東縣內多個鄉鎮路口,開始陸續出現大型的「挺郭董」看板,引起民眾熱議。
看板選圖採用郭台銘與美國總統川普握手合影,川普正貼近郭董「咬耳朵」,而悄悄話內容被合成上「呷滴咖選總統」,並襯托大大的「來去屏東」字樣,然而仔細一看右下角則用英文署名,寫著「old friend :Tsai Hau」(老朋友蔡豪),讓外界猜測是前立委蔡豪所設立,而過去他也曾用過類似的手法。
記者實際致電蔡豪,求證英文屬名是否就是本人掛設,蔡豪還反問記者「你怎麼知道是我?」並表示以為沒有人會去注意英文字。
但蔡豪並不否認立看板是為引起注意,更預告下周還會有第二波看板即將懸掛,至於掛看板是否等同表態支持郭台銘,蔡豪並沒有正面回答。

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/曾馨瑩離家出走-郭台銘-今天當奶爸-090556946.html

曾馨瑩離家了!郭董:她不諒解我參選

三立新聞網 setn.com

28.1k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2019年4月25日 下午8:35

財經中心/綜合報導
投入國民黨總統初選的鴻海董事長郭台銘今(25)日接受媒體專訪表示,妻子曾馨瑩已經離家出走了,因為無法諒解他參選總統。郭台銘說,晚上他回家還要當奶爸。
4d986b5c1351126cf32320d4019be94d

檢視相片
▲郭台銘夫人曾馨瑩傳出離家出走。(圖/資料照)
郭台銘還說:「我今天要早點回去做奶爸,她(曾馨瑩)一直不諒解我跳出來,其實這是我面臨最大的問題。」由於郭台銘執意參選總統初選,妻子曾馨瑩卻曾私下在餐會上向友人表達反對立場,還說要派大女兒去遊說爸爸放棄參選。不過郭台銘選意甚堅,表示「軍國大事後宮不要干政」,和太太已經一個禮拜沒有見面了。
e7c16a6025304ac8b148713f591dbc7b

檢視相片
▲鴻海董事長郭台銘堅持參加國民黨總統初選。(圖/資料照)
其實曾馨瑩上週接受平面媒體專訪就已指出,她敬佩郭台銘為國家社會貢獻的心意,但對於先生考慮參選總統,站在妻子與小孩的媽媽的立場上,她必須表達反對。曾馨瑩在郭台銘宣布參選後這樣回應媒體:「我的想法很簡單,我反對!身為母親,我要家人小孩平靜生活,安全第一。他對國家相當憂心,我知道他心中有股使命感。這幾天也將是我最關鍵的幾天。他選總統這件事情,我這輩子從沒想過要回答這個問題。若妳問我,我的態度就是反對!」
8f9e5b3b2fb8eb2b106b00fce46a6d44

檢視相片

Taiwan's new DOTARD!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E5%B7%9D%E6%99%AE-%E5%8F%AB-%E9%83%AD%E8%91%A3-%E5%91% B7%E6%BB%B4%E5%92%96%E9%81%B8%E7%B8%BD%E7%B5%B1-%E5%B1%8F%E6%9D%B1%E5%87%BA %E7%8F%BE%E6%8C%BA%E9%83%AD%E7%9C%8B%E6%9D%BF-093543019.html

"Chuanpu" is called "Guo Dong". Pingtung appeared quite Guo Kanban
[Joint News Network]
United News Network

11.6k person tracking

Reporter Jiang Guohao's instant report
April 25, 2019 5:35 PM

On the streets of Pingtung, there is a singularity of Guo Taiming's presidential slogan. In the lower right corner of the picture, the signature "old friend: Tsai Hau" is specially signed in English. The outside world speculation is that the former legislator Cai Hao is hanging. Reporter Jiang Guohao / Photography
On the streets of Pingtung, there is a singularity of Guo Taiming's presidential slogan. In the lower right corner of the picture, the signature "old friend: Tsai Hau" is specially signed in English. The outside world speculation is that the former legislator Cai Hao is hanging. Reporter Jiang Guohao / Photography

The 2020 presidential election KMT candidate nominations are constantly on the subject. However, the Hon Hai’s director, Guo Taiming, announced that he would participate in the primary election with the words “Mazu Too Dream”, adding more variables to the primary election. However, several townships and towns in Pingtung County have begun to appear one after another. The large "Too Guo Dong" kanban has caused public discussion.

The kanban selection picture uses Guo Taiming to shake hands with President Trump. Trump is close to Guo Dong’s “biting the ear”, and the whispering content is synthesized on the “Drinking the President” and setting off the words “Come to the East”, but carefully At the bottom right corner, I signed in English and wrote "old friend: Tsai Hau" (old friend Cai Hao), which made the outside world guess that the former legislator Cai Hao was established, and he used similar methods in the past.

The reporter actually called Cai Hao to find out if the English name was my own. Cai Hao also asked the reporter "How do you know that it is me?" and said that no one would pay attention to the English words.

However, Cai Hao does not deny that the kanban is to attract attention. It is predicted that there will be a second wave of kanbans to be hoisted next week. As for whether the kanban is equivalent to supporting Guo Taiming, Cai Hao did not respond positively.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%9B%BE%E9%A6%A8%E7%91%A9%E9%9B%A2%E5%AE%B6%E5%87%BA%E8 %B5%B0-%E9%83%AD%E5%8F%B0%E9%8A%98-%E4%BB%8A%E5%A4%A9%E7%95%B6%E5%A5%B6%E7 %88%B8-090556946.html

Zeng Xinying left home! Guo Dong: She does not understand my election.
[三立新闻网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com

28.1k person tracking

Sanli News Net
April 25, 2019, 8:35 pm

Financial Center / Comprehensive Report

Guo Taiming, chairman of Hon Hai, who was involved in the Kuomintang presidential primaries, said in an exclusive media interview today (25) that his wife, Zeng Xinying, had left home because she could not understand his election to the presidency. Guo Taiming said that he would be a dad when he came home at night.
View photos

▲ Mrs. Guo Taiming’s wife, Zeng Xinying, left home and left. (Figure / information photo)

Guo Taiming also said: "I have to go back to be a daddy earlier today. She (Zeng Xinying) has not forgotten that I jumped out. In fact, this is the biggest problem I face." Because Guo Taiming insisted on running for the presidential primary election, his wife, Zeng Xinying, was privately At the dinner party, he expressed his opposition to the friends and said that he would send his eldest daughter to lobby his father to give up the election. However, Guo Taiming chose to be strong, saying that "the military and the military do not want to do politics," and the wife has not met for a week.
View photos

▲ Hon Hai Chairman Guo Taiming insisted on participating in the KMT presidential primaries. (Figure / information photo)

In fact, Zeng Xinying accepted an interview with the print media last week and pointed out that she admires Guo Taiming's contribution to the national society. However, she must express her opposition to the position of the wife and the child's mother. After Mr. Guo Taiming announced his candidacy, he responded to the media: "My thoughts are very simple. I am against it! As a mother, I want my family and children to live quietly and be safe. He is very worried about the country. I know that he has a sense of mission. These days will also be my most crucial few days. He chose the president, I have never thought about answering this question in my life. If you ask me, my attitude is against it!"
View photos

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://finance.sina.com.cn/chanjing/gsnews/2019-04-25/doc-ihvhiqax5043018.shtml

郭台铭:太太反对我参选台地区领导人 离家出走一周

2019年04月25日 20:14 参考消息

参考消息网4月25日报道 台媒称,台湾鸿海董事长郭台铭4月25日接受采访时表示,在他宣布参加台湾地区领导人初选后,他太太曾馨莹就离家出走了。还要分身当奶爸的他呼吁,“太太赶快回家。”
据台湾联合新闻网4月25日报道,谈到初选,郭台铭说“小菜一碟,人生七十才开始”,他会遵照游戏规则,“对我不需要特别”。当媒体询问“现在开始冲刺准备了吗?”,郭台铭回答“我今天已经开始了!”他说,自己每天工作平均超过15、16个小时,参加初选没什么。
报道称,谈到太太曾馨莹,郭台铭透露,太太心疼他,也心疼小孩没有隐私。他表示,太太离家出走,“已经一周没见面了”。他还说,“不要管我,我如果要参加,是选择付出,替年轻人做点事情。”
郭台铭说,“我今天回家还要当奶爸,将来我的孩子、孙子要在台湾长大,如果不能让台湾赢在起跑点,那台湾还有什么机会?”他呼吁太太赶快回家,“等她回来我接机,再说服她,我会尽我的全力。”

责任编辑:鲍一凡