• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TT Can't Even Answer a Simple Question

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The answer should have been 'yes' or 'no'. After saying that the ISA is blunt and should only be used in extreme circumstances, he should then have moved on to show that the circumstances in 1987/8/9 were 'extreme'. Instead he goes around the world (almost literally) to talk about Breivik! Even so, he could at least have shown how the ISA could have prevented the Breivik bloodbath. And TOC has clearly gone to the white side.

[video=youtube;1vshMBvcfQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vshMBvcfQw[/video]

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT Typical PAP Respond when they being attack. this is not the first time.

:oIo::oIo::oIo: TT

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all arrests are publicised.

Kalu Sarkar, a physiotherapist and personal friend of then President Devan Nair, was arrested and detained under the ISA in March 1984. He was subjected to torture in the PAP's attempt to force him to sign a statement certifying the PAP's version of events in Sarawak.

KS was then a guest of President Devan Nair and stayed at the Istana.

But with Despot Lee, Wooden Goh and Phony Tan, the misuse and abuse of power and resources of the state was nothing unusual even if it were to involve the arrest and detention a President's guest.

KS was rudely woken in the wee hours of the morning from his guest room in the Istana. Without the consent or knowledge of the President or the First Lady, he was bundled up into a car by Phony's and Despot's ISD goons and subjected to detention and torture at the Whitley Detention Centre.

As a candidate running for the Presidency, Phony Tan should answer this question: Does he approve of such arrest, dentention and torture by the ISD goons of innocent guests of a President?

If not, why did he, as a Cabinet Minister at that time, allow it to happen?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony looked very very uncomfortable.. Jee Say got him by the balls.. Tony is feeling the heat..the pressure.. White haired scum using veil threats towards Jee Say.. Bastard defending his PAP masters to the hilt when Jee Say attacked the Govt's ISA policies.. Once a PAP, always a PAP... Well done Jee Say.. Tony Tan is clearly ruffled.. Ass Loong and his scum gang will have many sleepless nights if Jee say is elected President.. Round 1 to Tan Jee Say..

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony looked very very uncomfortable.. Jee Say got him by the balls.. Tony is feeling the heat..the pressure.. White haired scum using veil threats towards Jee Say.. Bastard defending his PAP masters to the hilt when Jee Say attacked the Govt's ISA policies.. Once a PAP, always a PAP... Well done Jee Say.. Tony Tan is clearly ruffled.. Ass Loong and his scum gang will have many sleepless nights if Jee say is elected President.. Round 1 to Tan Jee Say..

I challenged Tony T to sue TJS now or at least state his intent to do so and not after the election.
Once a scum always a scum.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I challenged Tony T to sue TJS now or at least state his intent to do so and not after the election.
Once a scum always a scum.

Agree with you Bro Hairy... the smirk on Tony's face shows the cycnical side of him... He's trying hard not to let Jee Say ruffles him but his body language and sly laughter betrays him... He lost the plot when he interrupted Jee Say rudely.. My vote goes to Tan Jee Say...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Watching the video, one can clearly see that TT has revealed his true colours with PAP mark stamped all over!Accusing TJS of making a very serious charge reagarding use or abuse of the ISA and asking him to back it up is akin to LKY or TT himself when suing their poltical opponents till their pants
drop! He should just drop his pretence about being an independent president!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TT is old and half senile He dont even know what he talking about. Fellow peasant cannot manage to link to him.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watching the video, one can clearly see that TT has revealed his true colours with PAP mark stamped all over!Accusing TJS of making a very serious charge reagarding use or abuse of the ISA and asking him to back it up is akin to LKY or TT himself when suing their poltical opponents till their pants
drop! He should just drop his pretence about being an independent president!

You are right Bro... Claiming to be an Independent President is the biggest lie of through out Tony's Presidential campaign..

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right Bro... Claiming to be an Independent President is the biggest lie of through out Tony's Presidential campaign..

That m'fucking thick glassed arsehole with disproportionate body is following LKY's footsteps in threatening people with opposing views!
Burn him in heaven if he ever gets there through the backdoor!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That m'fucking thick glassed arsehole with disproportionate body is following LKY's footsteps in threatening people with opposing views!
Burn him in heaven if he ever gets there through the backdoor!

Agree with you bro... We are fucked if that scumbag becomes the President...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Whatever respect I had for TT evaporated when he stepped forward to try to be president. He should have had the balls to say enough is enough, and set about living a dignified life. Wash his hands clean from the filth that is the pap. Now he finds himself defending a bad position (ISA was used to quash political opponents), and there will be many more such instances for him to defend. He came out of this debate looking like a fool. TJS is one up.

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fellow warriors,

I salute TJS's courage in his stand on ISA. However, my observation is he acted a bit too hastily and bluntly. Take a leaf from Obama- stay cool under attack and strike at a better time; melodiously. After all, if by a stroke of ill fate, TT get elected- he will make TJS pay for it. Francis Seow and Chee Soon Juan are prime examples. Fine warriors but crucified for their bravery. I hope TJS will not be put into the same corner. He has my vote and concern.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. When I heard TT say that the ISA is a blunt instrument that should only be used in extreme situations, my first reaction was to ask him,

"May I know what extreme situations existed in 1987 to warrant the detentions?"

But when I heard him jabber on about OSA, I also realize that he would cite that as a reason for not revealing more. This would however also have put TT in a very difficult position of coming across as being a weasel (which he is, of course). And I might have reinforced by paraphrasing Sir Humphrey, "the Official Secrets Act seems more effective in protecting officials than secrets."

TJS didn't do wrong, but I think he could do better next time.

My fellow warriors,

I salute TJS's courage in his stand on ISA. However, my observation is he acted a bit too hastily and bluntly. Take a leaf from Obama- stay cool under attack and strike at a better time; melodiously. After all, if by a stroke of ill fate, TT get elected- he will make TJS pay for it. Francis Seow and Chee Soon Juan are prime examples. Fine warriors but crucified for their bravery. I hope TJS will not be put into the same corner. He has my vote and concern.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. When I heard TT say that the ISA is a blunt instrument that should only be used in extreme situations, my first reaction was to ask him,

"May I know what extreme situations existed in 1987 to warrant the detentions?"

But when I heard him jabber on about OSA, I also realize that he would cite that as a reason for not revealing more. This would however also have put TT in a very difficult position of coming across as being a weasel (which he is, of course). And I might have reinforced by paraphrasing Sir Humphrey, "the Official Secrets Act seems more effective in protecting officials than secrets."

TJS didn't do wrong, but I think he could do better next time.

Jee Say could simply have said:

"The Maruah lady asked whether it was justified for the government to have used the ISA to detain the 'Marxist' conspirators in 1987. What has that got to do with terrorism and Breivik? Are you saying that Teo Soh Lung was a terrorist? Vincent Cheng a terrorist? Father de Souza a terrorist?

"This is a very serious slur on the reputations of the ex-detainees!"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jee Say could simply have said:

"The Maruah lady asked whether it was justified for the government to have used the ISA to detain the 'Marxist' conspirators in 1987. What has that got to do with terrorism and Breivik? Are you saying that Teo Soh Lung was a terrorist? Vincent Cheng a terrorist? Father de Souza a terrorist?

"This is a very serious slur on the reputations of the ex-detainees!"

I think at the spur of the moment, and in the context of the non-response and evasive, TJS's response was appropriate - to call a spade a spade and in so many words, exposed the bullshit that TT was espousing in his meandering mini-lecture which was totally irrelevant. His face went red, a dead giveaway of his sin (but not of his guilt) of events gone by. TJS said nothing when the lecture was going on and yet TT jumped in to interrupt, forgetting he is supposedly non-partisan and above politics.